PDA

View Full Version : This song fits ________

RationalGoblin
2008-03-20, 11:06 PM
Okay, so I was listening to "The Illuminati Polka" by Tom Smith, and reading up on the DC comics character "The Question" and I realized something.

This song fits the character almost perfectly. And whats odd, is that it doesn't seem that anyones realized this.

Anybody else know obscure songs that would fit with obscure characters?

(Though, if you know popular songs nobody ever realized that fit with popular characters, thats fine too.)

bluish_wolf
2008-03-21, 12:56 AM
"The Bitch Song" by Bowling for Soup (http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/40844.html) should be the theme song for every tsundere character in existence. Either as the singer or the person being sung, too, actually.

Icewalker
2008-03-21, 12:58 AM
I tend to connect songs with games, generally whatever I am playing when I hear it for the first time, despite lack of connection. Three Days Grace makes me think of Advance Wars...

Hrm, music for characters...well, me and a friend have been looking for theme songs for our dnd characters, and have found very few. One totally fits We Are the Champions, as a somewhat arrogant but totally kickass ranger. Also, he is trying to woo another PC, a paladin named Prudence, so The Beatles' Dear Prudence works pretty well too.