PDA

View Full Version : Help or Destroy

Rowen925
2008-03-21, 02:14 AM
(20 years before Battle of Yavin (during episode 3)) Within a small port in Starport Tower 216, a subspace docking station orbiting Bothawui, Krith Aay and Linnae are taken to make a final payment on their new ship that Mia Annix has taken up to build. The first payment has been recieved, and she has an offer to help you pay for the rest. She sits behind her desk in her chair with several droids standing around her, heavily armed. She looks up at you as you enter.

"Finally, I've been waiting for you. I've thought of a way for you to pay off the debt you have aquired from this ship I am building you. As you know, I'm one of the better shipyard owners in this area. But someone has recently taken up similar work planet side named Jerot Daagh. I require him to . . . stop. . . however possible. But I prefer this not to be traced back to me, so just don't be too messy about it. I've heard stories of some of your past work. This will work well for both of us, by that I mean me of course. If you die, I get your downpayment and a great ship to sell. If you live, I get more buisness. I'll pay you 150,000 credits for making sure his buisness gets shut down permanently. We'll talk when you get back on how to finish the rest of the payment. Oh, and I want you to take one of my superior droids with you to make sure you get the job done right. But if it doesn't come back in one piece . . . well. . . I'm rather fond of this one. I'd hate to have to kill you. Now, your ship leaves in 2 hours. Any questions? "

Mia glances at several datapads on her desk and begins working through them, waiting for you to speak quickly or leave.

Kilikina
2008-03-22, 09:21 PM
Linnae appears calm despite the theatening situation. Her blaster rifle hangs from her belt, hand ready to use it if necessary.

Before we go, is there any other useful information you can give us? Specific location, how to find him, security measures, or at least what he looks like?

Trinak
2008-03-22, 09:28 PM
Krith Aay remains quiet as Linnae speaks. Over the years he has learned to let her do the talking while he does the walking. His blaster rifle/grenade launcher hangs from his belt. His jetpack is strapped on his back with a missle launcher just beneath ready to be grabbed as well if needed.

Rowen925
2008-03-23, 03:49 AM
Mia Annix continues to browse and type information out on her datapads."He is a filthy human located in the city Urval'starn on the western side of the planet. Just look for another port that builds ships, he's the only other one in the area that does. But I'm sure you would have figured that out." She looks up briefly, resizing you. Then goes back to work.
"Security measures would most likely include several body guards, of unknown experience. Possibly some lesser model droids. But my spy told me he may have hired some more experienced people as well. Of course, that was a few weeks ago, and my spy has not called since. But oh well, I no longer have to pay her I suppose. As for description . . . I haven't seen him personally. But I have heard he enjoys to stand out, he likes the attention." Mia pauses to look up at both of you. She hits a button on her desk and the door opens behind her. A very serious looking droid walks up behind Mia now, clearly heavily armed and prepped for battle at a moments notice.
"I can not emphasize enough how much I do NOT want this to come back to me. This is the droid you'll be taking with you to insure you do not screw this up for me. It is one of a kind, I made it myself. So I will know if you attempt to switch it with another for any reason." Mia looks strongly at Krith Aay during this part. Eyeing up the grenade and missle launcher strongly, then glancing back at her droid hoping for some reassurance before going back to work."Anything else? Or are you ready to get to work."

Kilikina
2008-03-25, 06:57 PM
"Can we take our ship now, or are you going to lend us one of your transports?"

Rowen925
2008-03-25, 08:43 PM
Mia looks up at you rather crossly. "Do you take me for a fool? I let you take your ship when it isn't even half paid for? What's to stop you from running and dropping my droid off somewhere? No, I have purposfully avoided installing your engines until last. You will finish this mission, and when my droid returns, your ship will be ready for your last part of the payment, or my own to sell. You will be taking a transport. It leaves in an hour and a half, my droid knows the way. Now get out of here. I have to start work on several hidden compartments on some outbound flights." She waves you off. As she does, the droids surrounding her pull their guns to bear and watch you closely.

Trinak
2008-03-26, 04:26 PM
Krith puts in hand on Linnae's shoulder and motions for them to leave. He waits for the droid to lead the way to the transport.

Sarin88
2008-03-26, 09:35 PM
EX3 waves at Mia and walks out the door, waiting for Linnae and Krith to follow. A heavy blaster pistol is inside of it and EX3 is ready at any moment to draw it out.

DM
So, where am I suppose to know where to go and how do I get there? Oh yeah and do I have facial expressions. I know I have some knowledge of what humans feel and so on, but can express those same emptions knowing where they apply.

DarthTelson
2008-03-27, 07:21 AM
(Outside the office.)

Perception DC 26
As you walk out the door, you notice two red eyes in the shadows, reflecting light from the door behinid you. As you stare at the figure, you note that it is of medium build with a somewhat scaly appearance -- most likely a Trandoshan.

Trinak
2008-03-27, 11:22 PM
Krith Aay follows EX3.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 8 = 19

Kilikina
2008-03-28, 11:52 PM
Perception Check: 1d20 + 11 = 23

Linnae follows EX3.

DarthTelson
2008-03-29, 09:00 PM
DM
I want to follow them. Do I roll for stealth in order to do that? If I do, I roll a 13 + 14 = 27. If not, I just keep the 26, right?

Rowen925
2008-03-30, 03:48 AM
Input Darth Telson's character name that only the DM and he knows at this point here:
you follow them, keeping to the shadows. They appear oblivious to you as they wander the streets. The human is totally oblivious to anything surrounding him. You can't make out exactly where the droid is focusing its eyepiece, but believe you did not get noticed by it. There is one close call as you walk though, the twilek female glances back. But you believe you hid behind a drunk human walking perpendicular to their route just in time.

Linnae
As you walk down past the bar, you get the odd feeling that you are being watched. Knowing to trust your instincts, you glance around quickly but casually, seeing if you recognize anyone from earlier. But all you see that catches your eye is a drunk human walking out of the bar with some sort of back problem. You decide it is nothing and continue walking.

EX3 walks to the left, at a casual pace. It takes you past a small grocery outlet area, and continues walking past a bar with a name so worn down no one can read it anymore. After a while, you enter a docking port with three transports in it. Two (the far left and middle one) appear to be in the process of being prepped for launch. EX3 walks onto the far left one without showing any ID to the armored guards surrounding it, who appear fearful to even look at the droid and instead glare at Linnae and Krith Aay.

Guard Perception checks: 12, 20, 17, 29
Darth Telson's character:
you walk casually but quietly behind these creatures you saw exit Mia's office. As you enter the docking area, a guard stares directly at you. You can't make out what type of creature it is due to the armor it wears. It taps it's partner and speaks in the partner's earpiece (make a perception check if you want to try and overhear what is said (I wont make too many notes on what you can do in the game, just a reminder on what you can do and help you get a lil more involved if you want.)). Then the creature looks at you directly and nods to the middle ship, then begins walking in that direction. When it approaches the ramp (which is facing away from the left ship) it stops and looks casually around, waiting for something.

DarthTelson
2008-03-30, 12:23 PM
DM
Tahgrrah makes a perception check to hear the gurad. 1d20 + 13 = 25.

Kilikina
2008-03-30, 10:23 PM
Linnae whispers to Kirth:
I'm getting the feeling that we are being watched. I looked around but didn't see anyone that looked too suspicious. Just some drunk guy with back problems, but he looks harmless. I think it would be safe to stay aware of what's going on around us just in case if something happens.

Linnae continues to follow EX3 towards the transport and glares back at the armored guards.

Trinak
2008-03-30, 10:26 PM
Upon hearing Linnae's whisper Krith looks around casually as they head to the transport.

Perception check: 1d20 + 8 = 28 (natural 20 baby, does this mean I can read the perception 26 post now).

Rowen925
2008-03-31, 02:33 AM
(roll another stealth check, but put the new value in a spoiler tag to me, because you now have some unnoticed modifiers on your side (at least, they are now in effect since the guard noticed you)
You listen closely, and distinctly hear the guard whisper "Jerot Daagh's man is here. He must be following those pests with Mia's droid. Cover my shift while I pass on the information we were supposed to." The guard is now standing by the middle transport's onramp, which looks in a hurry to take off.

(Devon: no, you may not read that perception check, its gone (After something else comes up later on, you can look back if you want, but I'll tell you when it will be alright to do that). This new perception check will show your current surroundings, which could prove to be quite interesting, I'm waiting on something before I can say what you see now. While waiting, Kristen and Shalynn can also atempt another check if they want. (I won't remind you to make checks much unless there is something that could prove to be vital to the plot later on (hint, hint), or If I just get bored :smallbiggrin:, or if I just want to fake you out. Anyway, checks will pretty much be up to you all on when you want to try for more random info for the most part.)

The guards square their shoulders towards Linnae at her glare back at them. They reach for their weapons, but don't bring them to bear, mearly hover their hands over them. They watch her closely now. One moves onto the ramp, but does not advance on you.

(I'll post again in a bit when I get a result. Then I can say more of what you all see (you may as well all make a perception roll I guess, no point in me just saying what Devon's character see's when you all could see different things since your at different points (ie: Shalynn is up the ramp and kinda in the ship, Kristen is up the ramp but not in the ship but thus at a higher angle then Devon, Devon is behind Kristen but at a better view for the base of the whole port, and Garrett is where Garrett is (HA! You thought I was gonna say what he was doing didn't you!).)))

DarthTelson
2008-03-31, 07:31 AM
DM
stealth roll: 1d20 + 14 = 21

Kilikina
2008-03-31, 06:14 PM
Perception Check: 1d20 + 11 = 31 (I got a natural 20 too! And no, I didn't mess with the die or anything!)

Rowen925
2008-03-31, 07:27 PM
You look around the docking port to look for anything suspicious. You notice a pair of robed figures getting off the far right transport, they head up the corridor you just came down. Across the way you see what is clearly a starfighter with a single Jedi getting off. He appears to be a Rodian. He pays the nearest guard something and walks up the corridor as well. The guard waiting by the onramp of the middle transport in your port looks a little annoyed at having to wait. He looks over at you and nods again, towards the area in front of himself this time, and then glances away.

Linnae
you see a Trandoshan standing in the middle of the docking port, seemingly unsure of where to go. Near him is a Bothan that seems to be bumping into people rather effortlessly and walking away with an extra wallet in his hands. You also see further up along the upper wall above the furthest transport an astromech that seems to be floating downward, you can't tell if there is a jet pack type system on him, or if he is literally breaking the laws of physics somehow. You notice that several of the guards are now looking at you specifically. They are talking into communicators and a few glance behind you before quickly looking back at you. When you turn around to see what they are looking at, you see a glass window, pitch black on the other side. You look closer and can make out a few shapes inside, possibly boxes, possibly more guards, you can't quite tell.

Krith Aay
You look around the docking port to look for anything suspicious. You notice a pair of robed figures getting off the far right transport, they head up the corridor you just came down. Across the way you see what is clearly a starfighter with a single Jedi getting off. He appears to be a Rodian. He pays the nearest guard something and walks up the corridor as well. The guard waiting by the onramp of the middle transport in your port looks a little antsy and impatient for something. The guard waiting by the onramp of the middle transport glances back at a Trandoshan, which looks a little lost. Near him is a Bothan that seems to be bumping into people rather effortlessly and walking away with an extra wallet in his hands.

EX3
(I rolled for you) You see further up along the upper wall above the furthest transport an astromech that seems to be floating downward, you can't tell if there is a jet pack type system on him, or if he is literally breaking the laws of physics somehow. You log it away in your databanks to replay later and study. As it is, the transport is about to take off, and your companions are still not on. Mia will not be happy if any of you miss this shuttle ride. An image of her being unhappy at another fleshy creature comes to mind, it did not end well for that Twi'lek. You also remember that you are in charge of making sure this mission is accomplished correctly with no snags. Your logic sensors make it clear you should get the others on the transport rather quickly.

The engines on the far left transport begin humming to life. Not long after, the middle transport follows suite.

DarthTelson
2008-03-31, 09:47 PM
DM
Tahgrrah looks left, then right, then casually advances toward the nodding guard by the middle ship. He heads toward the onramp, intending to board. He stops as he comes up next to the guard but faces toard the ship and not the man at his side. Pretending that he knows the guard, he whispers, "You're late. Nexssst time don't take sssso long to get the ssship prepped. (deception 1d20 + 13 = 19)

Trinak
2008-03-31, 11:12 PM
EX3 and Linnae
Krith lightly grabs EX3 by it's shoulder and Linnae by her arm. He begins whispering so only the two of them can hear.Hold your servos assassin bot. Something smells like a bantha turd. The covered dudes look interesting, but I'm more concerned with the gaurd on the middle onramp who looks like he's going to wet himself. Anyone up for giving him a fright to help it along?

Rowen925
2008-04-01, 12:42 PM
Guards perception: 18. He looks at you from his peripheral vision, you think, inside his helmet. "Do you know how hard it is to get a ship cleared for take off on a moments notice Tahgrrah? Especially when we are trying to get it cleared before the one your following is? Now look, Jerot Daagh's been looking for you. He wants you to check up on something. He wants to know about a ship Mia has been working on practically for free. He knows she doesn't do that, and wants to know what kind of stunt she's making them pull for payment. Its for a twi'lek, and a human." Guard looks behind him at Krith Aay and Linnae and EX3 on the far left ships on-ramp. "That must be them, that is definetly Mia's droid. Now, there transport is heading to the general area of Jerot Daagh's port. Guess your better at this then we thought, you found them before you were even asked to. Anyway, this transport is ready to go. If you leave on it now, you can get there before them, so it looks less like your following them. Need anything else?"

Linnae, Krith Aay, and EX3:
The guard on the ramp approaches you slowly. " The transport is trying to take off. Are you getting on or not?" The guard eyes Krith's launchers, and pulls his gun out slowly but is careful to not aim directly at the group. "There a problem here?"

EX3:
Your logic sensors begin warning of danger. You recognize this will definelty lead back to Mia if you start a fight here and now. Everyone here knows you are Mia's droid, and a little backcheck will tell where you all just came from. This will not end well to start a fight here.

DarthTelson
2008-04-01, 01:56 PM
DM
No, I don't need anything elsse. I'll take off right now." Tahgrrah boards the ship and heads towards Jerot Daagh's space port as soon as he takes off.

Kilikina
2008-04-01, 05:54 PM
Krith and EX3
"Come on Krith, let's just get on with the mission."

Rowen925
2008-04-01, 11:13 PM
The guard waits a few more seconds after you get on the ship before walking back to his post. You feel some extra weight in your pocket as you sit down in one of the passenger seats.

The middle transport lifts off the ground and departs from the port. It begins its long decent to Bothawui. The guard that was by it moves back alongside another guard, appearing a little relieved in his walk.

DarthTelson
2008-04-02, 11:14 AM
DM
Since he has time to spare on the decent down to Bothawui, he puts the ship on autopilot but remains in the cockpit.Tahgrrah reaches in his pocket to find out what's in his pocket. He pulls it out and inspects it scrutinizingly. With his time to spare, he takes 20 on his perception of the object 20 + 13 = 33.

Rowen925
2008-04-02, 06:41 PM
(based on your last post, I should clarify. Your a passenger on a transport, not the pilot. There are a few other people on board: 1 pilot, and 2 other passengers. There are seats for 30 people though, so it is kinda obvious to the other people it left early, but they dont care). You pull a datapad out of your pocket. Its a brief letter from Jerot Daagh that talks about something that makes no sense. Just random small talk. As you inspect it, you notice a slit in the side, you pop it open and see a smaller datapad. It explains briefly about Jerot Daagh's spy in Mia's droid followers transmitting about how the twi'lek and human have been hired to kill Jerot. He wants you to kill them first, and then blow up their ship they had her make. He makes it clear he doesn't care if they strike at him first, he just wants them dead before they leave Bothawui. He'll give you a bonus if you mail their heads back to Mia.

DarthTelson
2008-04-03, 07:47 AM
DM
Tahgrrah just sits back and ponders his next move as he waits for the shuttle to land. Should I continue working for Jerot and take out those two mia hired? Or should I take this as my opportunity to get rid of Jerot and collect the bounty on him? Which one is more profitable? If I could get those two to take out Jerot and then I find someone to buy his company . . . hmm . . . no. I'll have to assassinate those two, collect the pay from Jerot, then kill him, contact Mia and try to collect the pay she was going to give to that human and twi'lek, then sell Jerot Daagh's company and leave Bothawui before Mia realizes what has happened. Yes, that would bring in the most profit. Wait! The guard said that the droid traveling with them belongs to Mia. If I kill the twi'lek and human, I'll have to destroy it or it will destroy me, but if I destroy it, I doubt Mia would be pleased. She may not pay me even if I did take out Jerot. But then, she has lots of droids, I'm sure she can replace it. If not, I'll have made enough credits that I could buy her a new one. I'll have to think this through a little more . . . He does nothing until the shuttle lands.

Trinak
2008-04-03, 12:36 PM
EX3 and Linnae
Oh fine, but there better be something to blow up on this one. The last one was so boring, you just sniped the guy and that was the end of it.

Sarin88
2008-04-03, 07:29 PM
EX3 looks at Krith and Linnae. "We need to get on the ship before it takes off or else the mission will not be completed." EX3 grabs Krith and Linnae and walks on board.

Perception check: 15 +15= 30

Rowen925
2008-04-04, 02:19 AM
(I was looking at your character sheets and noticed some things. None of you have any Destiny points, so I am giving you all 3. If you don't know what they are for, check page 112 bootom right corner, and page 113 top left corner in the SAGA book for what they do. You can read the rest if you want, but you pretty much won't have a real destiny for this campaign. They're just so much fun and so cool, I want you to try them before the real campaign begins. Also, Garrett. Your character should have 12 Force Points available (page 93 for what they do). Okay, back to the campaign!)

As you ponder for a few minutes, you feel the shuttle come to a halt in orbit around the planet. The pilot steps out into the main deck and looks around at the passengers. He then addresses all of you openly. "We have a problem. The shuttle coming alongside us is having issues. Something about a hijacking. We cannot continue decent to the planet without fear of being fired upon. These transports have basic guns to deter the thought of attacking them, but they really aren't meant for combat. So, a man will be switching ships and everyone on this ship will be moving onto the other one. We apologize for the delay. Please, just cooperate with the hijackers and I am sure no one will be harmed." You hear various cuss words in different languages from the other 2 passengers. A Twi'lek male pulls out a blaster, checks it, then replaces it in its holster. He see's you looking, and nods nervously. He is clearly no fighter. The other one, a Bothan female, has wet herself. . .

EX3, Linnae, Krith Aay:
You get on a passenger transport. You recognize it has minimal weapons on the outer hull, but it clearly isn't meant for combat. As you step inside you see it was meant to seat 30 passengers, and has 28 on it. A male Alderanian looks rather important, with several body guards around him. He is wearing very fancy clothing. He sits in the far back corner. As you enter in, you take some of the only available seats there are, the very front, opposite the entrance. Another pilot, a young man, walks in after you, nods curtly and moves into the pilot seats. The transport begins to take off. The older pilot looks over at the younger one a little confused. The young pilot pulls something from his pocket and speaks softly into an intercom. From the pilots forward window, you see the transport ahead of you come to a halt. The older pilot begins to look alarmed. But before he can do anything more, the young pilot gets up and closes/locks the pilot door. You catch a familiar look in his eye as he closes it, he has death on his mind.

EX3:
Due to your cunning ability to take everything in and analyze it (your high perspective roll) you see that what the young pilot pulled from his pocket was two thermal detonators. Also, you overhear that the young pilot told the other transport to halt, and that this one will pull alongside it, wherein there will be a transfer of several people onboard the ships. If he doesn't halt his decent and pull alongside this transport, there will be the death of 33 people on his head, as well as one Alderanian prince, which will surely start a war between the two systems. You also hear him speak to the old pilot about not trying anything funny or "backup" will get him. You look around the other passengers, but cannot tell who, if any, are a part of this man's scheme's. You wonder if it is a bluff or not. You also ponder briefly on what would be the best outcome for Mia from this.

DarthTelson
2008-04-04, 07:54 AM
DM
Stealth time! Tahgrrah immediately stands up, puffing his chest out and standing as straight as possible (to influence others) and commands the pilot to turn out all lights in the ship. I suppose that requires persuasion of 1d20 + 7 = 13. Tahgrrah runs to find cover behind a chair or something (if its available) so he can snipe from it with stealth check of 1d20 + 14 = 21. Actually, I'm not sure if I can do that many things in one turn. I suppose it depends on how long it takes the hijackers to come through the hatch. Your call, DM. The main idea here is just to get total concealment in darkness to throw off the hijackers, although I acknowledge that when the hatch opens, there will be some light from their ship coming in through the hatch. And of course, this is all assuming they come through the main hatch instead of cutting through the ship or something like that.

Rowen925
2008-04-04, 11:58 AM
(How much time you have depends on the other party members in the other ship, so they need to post before I can say if you have that much time. Cause I don't know if they will play it smart, stupid, fun, demo-style, or this could even kill their characters off if their stupid enough. And Devon's character is giving me the jibblies about it (He likes blowing stuff up, but thats not a good idea in space. lol) But we'll start at the beginning of what you did and go from there.) Pilot's counter check = 20. He looks at you kinda funny, see's that your trying to help the situation, but does not wish to start a fight with these guys. He watches you go to the back ofthe ship and hide a little. He begins asking you to simply cooperate with them for the sake of lives. Afterall, you don't know where they'll be coming in from, how many there are (the female Bothan wets herself again here), what weapons they are using (The male Twi'lek kneels to the ground and begins praying to someone you've never heard of), hostage situation on the other ship, if the people coming through are all members of the hijacking or if some are hostages, he rambles on for a bit longer about nothing in particular. He is beginning to freak out when he finally says what is on his mind. "Do you think they have a pilot? Or are they going to have to take me or my partner on the other ship to get where ever?"

DarthTelson
2008-04-04, 01:45 PM
DM
Tahgrrah comes out from hiding, walks towards the pilot, and sizes up this spineless pilot before replying. "I think they already have a pilot. How elsse would they maneuver up besside uss to board? That means you are expendable. If they have hosstile intentions, the only way you'll ssurvive is if we follow my plan. But there is a posssibilty they will negotiate, however sslim. I guesss we'll just wait and ssee what happens. I hope for all our ssakes, you are a good orator, piolt."

Trinak
2008-04-06, 10:56 AM
EX3 and Linnae
Finally things are getting interesting. You think you two can convince this crowd to head towards the back of this transport and take some cover. I'm going to blow a hole in that pilot door. Sound good? Krith adds the last question in knowing Linnae hates it when he just acts impulsively.

Sarin88
2008-04-06, 10:33 PM
Krith, Linnae
EX3 leans in toward Krith and Linnae to whisper. "The young pilot called for the other transport to pull over or else he'll start killing people. He's going to exchange a few people. He also mentioned 'backup' coming along. This does not bode well for the success of our mission. We need to kill him before anything else happens." EX3 reaches for it's Blaster pistol.

Kilikina
2008-04-07, 11:00 AM
EX3 and Krith
"Sigh, can't we just do ONE mission where we don't blow something up? Fine, I'll go talk to the people."

Linnae moves over and tries convince the crowd of the situation.

"Alright everyone, I need you all to stay calm and listen to what I have to say. We have a situation. My friend over there is attempting a soultion. I'd suggest backing up and possibly finding some cover.

Persuasion check: 1d20 + 6 = 13

Rowen925
2008-04-07, 12:59 PM
Darth Telson's Character:
The pilot backs away and sits in his seat. " Well, they're comin up on us in the other transport though. So. . do you think you can tell the difference between hostages and the actual hijackers? Or are you just planning on shooting anything that comes through?" He pivots back to look at you. "They've reached us. They're right outside. Now all we gotta do is wait for them to finish whatever they're gonna do to that transport and then they'll come over here."

EX3, Linnae, Krith
At Linnae's explanation there is a stampede to the back of the ship. Several people yell out " She's hijacking the ship! " or something to that effect. All 6 of the Alderanians body guards pull out their blasters and aim them at you three. So do 5 of the other passengers that look a little more seasoned, 3 passengers pull out a vibroaxe/vibroblades. 1 passenger pulls out 2 thermal detonators and sets them so they are ready to explode. He yells out I'd rather die then get takin hostage!" You feel the transport come to a halt. They have reached the other transport.

DarthTelson
2008-04-07, 02:59 PM
DM
"You have a good point, pilot. I did not think about hosstages. I will wait and ssee how hosstile these hijackers are before I do anything elsse."

Trinak
2008-04-09, 10:18 AM
Pretty much waiting for EX3 to post before my character attempts something.

Rowen925
2008-04-11, 08:29 PM
(Okay, its been like a week since my last post, and I got bored waiting for everyone else to post, lol. So, those that did not post, stood there like an idiot ;) . Bytheway, to help encourage posting, I've decided to give like 10-25 experience per post (not double posting though). Enough to add up over time, but not enough to make it a serious bonus to quickly. Let me know what you all think, and which you would prefer I give (a number between 10-25). I'll leave it up to y'all to add up your experience, just tell me when you level up and what you did for the level up.)

The two transports pull up alongside eachother and set out an airlock from door to door, connecting them but neither one opening to the other yet. A loud, distinguishable crack is heard.

The crack came from the other transport that has now docked with yours. No doors have opened though. The pilot and passengers stare fixedly at the door, waiting expectantly for anything that may come through. The female Bothan feints at the sound. The pilot looks down at his hands and appears rather unsure of himself. He then begins glancing through a datapad and mumbles about random coordinates and places he wants to go to.

EX3, Krith, Linnae:
The crack sound came from behind the pilots door. Several passengers feint at the sound. The rest of the passengers seem rather unsure of themselves. Except the guards of the Alderanian, even with their face guards their body movement appears rather calm and collected. The Alderanian male in bright clothing takes on a very prideful look, but there is fear in his eyes. The pilot's door opens, and out steps a pilot hidden behind a mask. The older pilot is hanging limply in his chair, his head at an unnatural angle. (Let me know if I can keep saying stuff like that or if it freaks out Kristen too much. Cause I can always try and find a better way to say "he's dead".) The pilot behind the mask eye's up the new situation quickly, looking a little startled that everyone has there weapons out already. He takes a step back, but leaves the door open. He raises his two thermal detonators he has armed in his hands. The pilot focus's on you three, then glances back at the guards. Oh my. This has gotten a little out of control back here I see. Why don't all of you people just lower your weapons, and no one gets blown up and sucked out into space.

DarthTelson
2008-04-12, 10:22 AM
As for the exp, I'm all for 25 points. Who doesn't want to level up faster? Alternativey, I was thinking we could roll a 20 sided dice and add that many points per post. Just a thought. By the way, is that going to be retroactive, or just start when we've decided what to do about exp?

DM
Tahgrrah glances back at the bothan, wondering if he should use his treat injury skills to see if she's alright, but he senses that the intruders' grand entrance is near and turns his attention back to the door, gun raised just in case.

Trinak
2008-04-13, 10:23 AM
I like 25 XP per post. Me likes it much.

Linnae, EX3
Krith has his rifle/grenade launcher drawn, but pointed to the ground. He is also noticebly dissappointed he didn't get to blow the pilot door up.

Kilikina
2008-04-14, 08:50 AM
I also agree with the 25 exp per post.

Krith, EX3
Linnae, minorly in shock of how everything played out, is standing near Krith trying to stay calm and collected while thoughts of what to do next are running through her mind. She has her hand ready to grab her weapon as needed.

Oh and I'm okay with how you described the other pilot Dustin. I wasn't freaked out. Just keep the details to a minimum and everything should be good :).

Sarin88
2008-04-14, 05:58 PM
I also like the 25 pts idea, also rolling the d20 sounds good.
Linnae, Krith
EX3 looks at the fake pilot and raises a Blaster Pistol. "I'm fine with being blown into space. You on the otherhand will not find it to you're mortal liking. So, either settle down or there will be a hole running through your fleshy chest and this transport." EX3 is trying to logically find the best solution to this problem so their mission is not jeopardized. EX3 points the Blaster pistol at the fake pilot. It is ready to kill anyone at a moments notice should the slightest movement suggest they are going to attack or cause any further damage.
Perception: d20: 8+15= 23
Persuasion:d20: 16+13=29

Rowen925
2008-04-14, 11:21 PM
(Okay, starting now we will make it 20 experience per post. This should help encourage more posting, and help push for faster leveling.)

The pilot pushes a few buttons on his console. Then his body goes rigid and he begins punching buttons faster. He pauses and looks back at you. Ummmm. . . so I just figured out I can override the security measures and force the doors open. Or . . . the pilot goes back to his console and pushes a few more buttons. Or I can open the air hatch and you can crawl underneath the walkway where you can't be seen. Of course, if you were in there and the hijackers come across the way, I would have to leave you in the hatch and you would probably die when we broke away. It all depends how long it takes for them to do whatever they are doing over there and come across. He looks at you, waiting to see if you want to do something or continue to sit there and wait for the hijackers or hostages to come across.

EX3, Linnae, Krith

As EX3 raises her blaster to aim at the pilot with the thermal detonators, 6 guards suddenly take shots at her, having been ready for danger. However they aim to stun. EX3's arm goes limp (generous on my part by the way), the blaster she aimed with falling to the floor (Remember you have 2 though). The other passengers not carrying weapons begin passing out and ducking for cover. The ones that are armed with blasters, other then the guards, duck behind the seats. The three with vibro weapons drop them completely and hide behind their seats completely. The thermal detonator passenger ducks down but stays ready to kill everyone.
The pilot yells outHey, hey, hey! Watch it! Don't let this get out of control! We got a schedule to keep. Now, everyone sit back down and we'll just get this over with. So can we cooperate? He nods down to the detonators. Then pauses as he sees a grenade/rocket launcher on Krith. He looks back at you three and resizes you carefully. The guards in the back begin walking carefully forward, aiming at the three of you and the pilot together, ready to attack.

EX3
The pilot looks a little less sure of himself as he speaks, but he still looks ready to kill everyone should this not go well for him. As you scan the passengers, you notice the Alderanian is no longer conscience, and a guard is bending over him, you can't tell what happened though. The guard stands back up and slips something in his pocket before advancing with the others on you three and the pilot.

DarthTelson
2008-04-15, 06:58 AM
DM
I think it'ss time we ssee the faces of our hijackers. Open the doors, pilot, and I will board their ship. You can shut the door after me. If you can force the doors open, maybe you can find a way to lock it behind you. Tahgrrah is anxious to take care of the hijacker problem. It hasn't occurred to him that the hijackers may be the prey he his hunting so he is preoccupied with getting rid of the hijacker threat so that he doesn't miss his quarry planetside on Bothawui.

Sarin88
2008-04-19, 06:37 PM
Krith, Linnae
(how soon until my arm is functional again) I decide to wait before picking up my blaster pistol. Keeping one eye on the fake pilot, I check out my surroundings to assess the situation. "We simply want to get to our destination. This fake pilot, who killed the other pilot, is going to disrupt our schedule." I try to persuade the guards not to aim or shoot at us. I look at Krith and Linnae to see if they are going to do anything.

Perception: d20=17 +15= 32
Persuasion:d20= 18+13= 33

Yes I did roll a 17 and 18. And where do we put in our experience points. Where does it say I need to reach this however much amount of exp. before leveling up

Trinak
2008-04-19, 10:15 PM
Oops, forgot to put a place for XP, just put it in the notes section.

Linnae, EX3
Krith stands there and weighs his options. He can't quite decide though. Linnae can read this as she knows Krith pretty well.Thinking: Hmmm, should I shoot the fake pilot with my rifle or should I shoot the fake pilot with my grenade launcher.

Kilikina
2008-04-19, 10:27 PM
Krith and EX3
If we are at least 3 squares away from the fake pilot, I hold up 2 fingers. If not, I hold up 1 finger. I ready an action to shoot the fake pilot with my rifle right after Krith uses a weapon.

Rowen925
2008-04-20, 02:30 PM
The pilot opens the door. He then glances down the hatch at the door on the opposite side with a look of 'Oh crap'. The other door opens as well. You see a human with a blaster/ grenade launcher on his back posed ready to grab it and kill a pilot with a faceguard mask on. Next to him is a droid with a limp arm, a blaster at its feet. Also with them is a female Twi'lek, who also looks ready to kill the pilot. Advancing on them are 6 guards from the back of the ship, fully armed and armored, 2 are pointing their weapons at the three people near the doorway, 2 are aimed at the pilot, the other 2 are now aimed at you and the twi'lek on your ship standing behind you with his blaster drawn and ready to fire.

EX3, Linnae, Krith:
The guards listen to EX3. 4 alter their blasters to the pilot, but 2 only move halfway between the pilot and you three, ready to return to you if the need arises. Suddenly the door to the other ship opens, standing in the short hallway between is a trandoshan, and a male twi'lek. The twi'lek has a blaster in his hands, ready to shoot. The trandoshan has a blaster in his hands as well, but it is not readied. There is a pilot standing behind them at the console, with a slight look of shock as he looks at you three. 2 guards that were aiming at the fake pilot now aim at the twi'lek and trandoshan. (And you are all about 3 squares away from the fake pilot)

EX3:
Perception check provided the following info:
- the guards advancing on you, although they are calm and collected, do not carry themselves as seasoned warriors.
- the pilot in the other ship through the now open doorway has a false sense of alarm on his face.
- your arm will work again when your able to sit for a minute and make a repair check with DC 15.

DarthTelson
2008-04-21, 02:09 PM
The trandoshan stares at the human, with gun in hand, aimed at the human and his allies.

Trinak
2008-04-21, 11:29 PM
Guess we should roll inititive and all now.

Initiative: 1d20 + 15 = 24

Kilikina
2008-04-22, 11:56 AM
Initiative: 1d20 + 15 = 25

DarthTelson
2008-04-23, 07:53 AM
The trandoshan's initiative: 1d20 + 9 = 16.

Rowen925
2008-04-26, 12:13 PM
Okay, so Shalynn did not post, so I'm treating her initiative as if it was a 10, whether it should be higher or lower, it is now a 10, lol. Okay, order of initiative rolls is thus: Linnae, Krith, 2 guards, the trandoshan, the pilot, the twi'lek, then the other 4 guards, EX3, then 3 passengers that the trandoshan hasnt seen yet (the other 5 dropped and took cover, the morons failed a check I set up). So, try and post in that order. If a week goes by and the people ahead of you have not posted, they were too intimidated to act that round and get skipped. If all else fails, you could call and remind them I guess, lol. So, lets start it up Linnae!

Kilikina
2008-04-28, 10:06 PM
I shoot at the fake pilot using my blaster rifle and triple attack.

Attack roll 1: 1d20 + 13 = 28
Attack roll 2: 1d20 + 13 = 33, crit roll 1d20 + 13 = 15 :(
Attack roll 3: 1d20 + 13 = 29

Damage roll 1: 3d8 + 11 = 31
Damage roll 2: 3d8 + 11 = 22, if crit 44
Damage roll 3: 3d8 + 11 = 26

Trinak
2008-04-28, 10:16 PM
Krith gets a wild look in his eyes. He fires a frag grenade at the fake pilot (aiming for the back corner of the square he is in), then moves to try and gain some cover against both the pilot, guards and trandoshan (in that order if he can't gain against all).

Attack roll: 1d20 + 18 = 20

Damage: 4d8 + 9 = 25

Remember that my targets are treated as DT and DR -5.

Rowen925
2008-04-29, 09:10 PM
The pilot is shot by Linnae, he stumbles over, almost dropping his thermal detonators. Then a frag grenade lands behind him and he goes wide eyed. The shrapnel drops him, he is out cold. One thermal detonator rolls free heading to the back of the ship. A guard lunges for it and grabs it as Krith jumps through the pilot doorway and hides in a little nook to the side, so he can lean out and shoot at anyone he wants but still retain some cover. A second guard looks about a little uneasy at what has occured. He speaks in his comlink in his helmet for a second trying to figure out what to do. He moves forward to check the pilot for some form of pulse or ID but cannot find any form of either. He then see's the Trandoshan and Twi'lek on the bridge between the ships with guns ready and he freezes, completely clueless on where to go from here. He readies his weapon for anything, just in case, but not willing to take the situation any further.

DarthTelson
2008-04-29, 09:41 PM
Without hesitation, my character slaps his heavy rifle into single fire mode (swift action), aims (swift and move actions), and fires at the guard directly in front of him who was checking the pilot out.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 15 = 32

Damage roll: 4d10 + 6 = 33

Because I aimed, my target moves one step down the conditioning track if I hit him.

Rowen925
2008-05-01, 12:26 PM
The guard see's you aim and take a shot and fires a quick shot at you. It hits and does 19 damage. The guard checking the pilot is hit with a blaster bolt, causing visible damage (condition track drop). The twi'lek male behind the trandoshan aims and fires at the guard as well, but misses. The other four guards split up. two duck behind chairs and shoot at the trandoshan and twi'lek. The trandoshan takes 17, the twi'lek takes 23 and is wounded (condition track drop). The other two guards run up and grab the pilot and the other guard and drag them back behind some chairs for complete cover as long as they stay down. The two guards then aim their weapons above the chairs and ready themselves.

Sarin88
2008-05-02, 12:37 PM
EX3 grabs the blaster pistol that fell with it's good arm and tries to take some cover from as many people as possible who are trying to aim at me. I shoot for the twi'lek .

attack roll: 13+11= 24
damage roll: 3d8 +6 = 18

Rowen925
2008-05-03, 01:34 PM
The twi'lek takes a blaster bolt from EX3, he is wounded. The three passengers stay behind their chair/bench things and shoot at Linnae. One shouts "She shot the pilot! She's going to kill us all!" One misses, but the other 2 hit doing 12 and 15 damage each.

(Ok, first round is over, Linnae's turn again)

Kilikina
2008-05-05, 08:45 PM
Linnae moves to get the best cover from everyone on the transport, in this order: Twi'lek and Trandoshan, guards and passengers. After moving she begins aiming at the trandoshan (1 swift action, so not aiming yet) and fires one shot.

Attack roll: 1d20 + 19 = 38

Damage: 3d8 + 11 = 24

Trinak
2008-05-05, 08:53 PM
Krith drops his grenade launcher/blaster rifle at his feet (swift) and then grabs his missile launcher (move). He fires a missile (if possible to hit the trandoshan and twi'lek, if not the trandoshan).

Attack roll: 1d20 + 18 = 35

Damage roll: 6d6 + 11 = 33

Remember again DT and DR -5 (do you want me to keep posting this as a reminder?).

DarthTelson
2008-05-06, 04:28 PM
(It's a good reminder, but what is DT and DR?)

Rowen925
2008-05-06, 11:18 PM
(DT = Damage Threshold, DR = Damage Reduction.)

The trandoshan takes 57 from Krith and Linnae then (as far as I can tell, if not correct me Garrett). the Twi'lek feels the rocket as well and is again wounded visibly. Linnae runs and hides next to Krith so she is also in the nook to help cover from all sides. One guard fires at Krith on stun after aiming. He crits for 26 damage (I couldn't find any DR on your character, so if there is tell me) which also wounds you (your down the condition track x 2 since it was a stun weapon that dropped you). The other places a thermal detonator he just picked up in his pocket (move) and detatches a stun grenade from his belt (swift) which he throws at the square next to Krith and Linnae and hits causing 15 damage to both.

DarthTelson
2008-05-07, 07:08 PM
I switch my heavy rifle to autofire (swift), attack the most crowded group of people (DM's call as to which target will allow me to hit the most people with autofire. If tied for groups, I choose to shoot the guards), then back up through the doors I am standing in as far as I can go through to the ship I was on, taking cover behind the twi'lek or around the corner beyond the doors if I can make it (move).

attack: 1d20 + 4 15 = 19 20
(I originally meant to put "1d20 + 14" but missed the 1 when I was typing it in. But I didn't know I was at point blank range so that bumps me up from a 19 to a 20, though I doubt that will make much of a difference.)

damage: 3d10 = 20

Rowen925
2008-05-08, 09:44 AM
(Garrett, your attack bonus should be clsoer to 15ish cause you add yoru DEX with your Base Attack bonus, which is like 11 I think, plus the 1 from Point Blank Shot if you have it)

The trandoshan fires at 3 guards hiding behind their chairs, one fires back quickly (had a readied action to shoot anyone that shoots at him) with his gun on stun but misses. The trandoshan then runs back and hides to the side of the door of thie transport he came in on.
The twi'lek fires a shot at Krith but misses. he then runs and hides opposite the trandoshan.
Three guards ready themselves for the next onslaught of weapons while the fourth guard tries to help the pilot, while talking furiously in his comlink in his faceplate.

Sarin88
2008-05-08, 11:14 AM
EX3 aims at the twi'lek and talks into the internal comlink it has

Krith, Linnae
"Stuff you should know: when the Alderanian prince was unconcious, one of the gaurds was bending over him and slipped something into his pocket before advancing on us; the guards are not seasoned warriors; the pilot of the other ship had a false sense of alarm on his face when the door opened. The fake pilot who is now probably dead also threatened the other pilot of the other ship to pull alongside or else the prince would die and 'backup' would come help- don't know if it was bluff or not."

I attack the twi'lek

attack roll: 1d20= 17+11= 28
damage roll: 3d8= 19

Rowen925
2008-05-09, 10:27 PM
the twi'lek is hit but still standing.
The 3 passengers stay down but take shots at Krith and Linnae. All miss. (Kristen's turn again)

(As to Devons question concerning Garrett's character, yes he took full damage from the missile. You beat his reflex, and he does not have evasion for half damage. And my bad, Garrett should have dropped a condition track on that one as well since the damage was higher then his damage threshold.)

Kilikina
2008-05-13, 04:07 PM
Persuasion check: 1d20 + 6= 21

"Why are you shooting at me? I've given you no reason to do so. Let's review the facts: One, the man I killed threatened us with two thermal detonators. Two, I haven't fired at you. Three, he has (pointing at the trandoshan)! Let's kill the trandoshan and then I can help treat any injuries."

Trinak
2008-05-13, 04:22 PM
Krith stays within the nook to conceal what he is doing as much as possible.

Linnae
Putting this in spoiler since my character is trying his best to do this with no one seeing. Guess up to DM how well this goes. He sets up a piece of detonite with a timer to explode in 2 rounds (so basically at the end of my second turn) and with a 25 disarm DC.
Mechanics check- 1d20 + 15 = 30

Linnae, EX3
This is said into the comlinks so that only Linnae and EX3 can hear.Ok, fireworks set to go off in 12 seconds. Option 1, gaurds believe the lovely linnae and I chuck it at the trandoshan. EX3 you'll then need to close the doors. Option 2, I still chuck it at the trandoshan, but this time EX3 will need to take some cover as we hope the blast will shake us free. As there will be a cool hole in the ship now, Linnae and I will close the cockpit doors and everyone else who has a breathing requirement will die from lack of...well ability to breath.

Rowen925
2008-05-14, 07:25 PM
Krith/Devon
you need to make a stealth check against their perception check to see if they notice or not. Technically so would Linnae, but she is standing right in front of you, so she should get like +50, lol. anyway, thats to see if you hide the detonite or not.

2 guards raise their heads and ready themselves. One calls out " My comrade tells me this pilot has no identification. However, he threatened you three, not all of us, as far as I could see. So for all I know, he was on to you three for something, and you may have stolen his ID. How else could he be let on to this in a pilots outfit unless the guards at the airport knew him or he had ID? And no you havent fired directly at us, but that seems more because the trandoshan and his friends are keeping you busy for who knows what reason. What did you do to him to involve all of us? We dont need help with injuries from you either, the pilot is coming to thanks to my comrade, and he may be able to help explain what is going on. If you would like, you can try to get everyone on to this ship, then we could question the pilot in the empty transport so he would feel more comfortable in telling us what is happening. While we question him, you can continue shooting at eachother if you want, but first I require the other transport to be empty. He gazes down the corridor at the trandoshan and twi'lek a little disapointedly.

DarthTelson
2008-05-14, 09:24 PM
The Trandoshan calls down the corridor: "Sso what do you want with thiss ship? I may be a little trigger happy, but I don't mind ssettling thiss with ssome other kind of agreement. Look!" He throws his heavy rifle onto the ground in view of the other ship but keeps himself hidden. "I'm willing to negotiate."
DM
Is there a way to give my character a react action so that the next time he gets shot at he can pull out his hold out blaster and shoot or something? I noticed the guards did something like that but maybe that was because they didn't talk or anything. I'm just not sure about the rules on that.

Rowen925
2008-05-14, 11:19 PM
Garrett:
I'm counting talking as a free-action, since it doesnt really take much activity to move lips. Throwing your gun down could be a move action or standard action, and then your just using your other action, whichever you want it to be, to draw the hold-out blaster in your hand. You can ready an action instead of taking a standard action I believe, which is what the guards have been doing. So, if you wanted and have quick draw (using a swift action to draw your gun instead of a move/standard action), then you could do everthing you wanted in one turn: toss the gun, draw the gun, set an action that when you are fired upon, you fire back at them as well.

Trinak
2008-05-15, 12:08 AM
Here's the stealth check you wanted, I think I should get some kind of bonus since I have cover and am in a nook, with my body covering what I'm doing.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 = 27 (yay a 19 on the check, i love it when the dice love me).

DarthTelson
2008-05-15, 12:48 PM
DM:
Okay, I'm doing it the way you described, readying myself to quick draw and fire if fired upon.

Rowen925
2008-05-16, 12:35 PM
(lol, Devon, you totally reminded me of the Darths & Droids where Obi-won is running in the forest and that droid is chasing and shooting at him on the hover gun thing, and he keeps yelling out how he matches his surroundings to try and get bonuses.)

The twi'lek looks over at the trandoshan confused and whispers:

DC 20 perception check for all except Garrett:
Are you sure you know what your doing? (Ha ha, you thought it was going to be something big and important in this spoiler box :) )

2 guards ready themselves for anything. One calls out We would like an area to question the pilot alone. So he doesn't feel quite so threatened. That is why we want that transport alone. If you want an unbiased party with us, how about that other pilot that came with that transport? He hasn't shot at anyone. How about if he stayed to make sure nothing was happening? 2 guards stand up and begin walking carefully to the corridor to the other ship to see if it really is safe.

DarthTelson
2008-05-16, 01:09 PM
Whispering to the twi'lek (another perception DC 20 I suppose):
"Just be ready for anything."

The trandoshan raises his voice to call back to the guard. "Alternatively, you could keep the pilot on that sship and we will allow your passsengers onto thiss sship while you perform your . . . interrogation."

Sarin88
2008-05-17, 12:53 PM
Perception check: 1d20= 15+15= 30

Krith, Linnae
Speaking into the internal comlink- "I do not think the guards are trustworthy. They keep messing us up. I am fine with killing them, however we should not murder the prince that is on board. It would not due to get my mistress mixed up in this since we represent her."

Rowen925
2008-05-18, 11:20 PM
The guard looks at the trandoshan as they pause before entering the hatch between ships. They carefully study the other ship as a bothan with really wet pants gets up from the ground and stares with an open mouth at them. The guards look at eachother then back down the hatch. There are 30 people on this ship, where as there appears to only be 3 or 4 on that one. Which would be easier to clear out? Now, we are looking for a more peaceful solution then shooting eachother. Are you willing to continue to comply? Are you looking for more guarentee's from the 3 would-be hijackers on this ship who appear to be more accomodating then you have been to this point? One looks to Linnae and Krith and EX3 to see what they can offer to help the situation. The other gazes at the trandoshan and twi'lek to see if they will comply. Do you want them to drop their weapons so you can come across and gain cover behind the chairs while we trade ships for the interogation?

DarthTelson
2008-05-20, 09:11 PM
"Alright, I will cooperate as long as thiss sso called peace continues. I will sswitch my gun's ssafety on." He walks over to his gun, hefts it up, switches the safety on, and rests the rifle over his shoulder. "Bessides, I have ssome things to ssay to those hijackers." He looks over at the twi'lek.
Speaking Ryl:
"Ssorry I got you into that firefight. I misssundersstood the ssituation."

Rowen925
2008-05-25, 10:24 AM
Krith:
its been 12 seconds.

The two guards standing by the other transport stand aside as the trandoshan, twi'lek, and bothan begin to come across. Another guard stands up and moves to them. All 6 guards and 3 passengers look to Krith and Linnae to see what they will do. They also ready themselves.

Kilikina
2008-05-25, 12:57 PM
EX3 and Krith
If they move onto the other transport we can take this one and pilot it to the surface and continue on our mission. Everyone agree?

Linnae turns to the guards The only reason we started this fight was because we thought it would interfere with us getting to the surface. If you wish to take the other transport, that's fine, we can take this one with the Trandoshan. How does that sound?

Trinak
2008-05-25, 01:02 PM
EX3, Linnae
Krith disarms the bomb (not even gonna roll since it's my bomb and you owe me DM for not telling me combat ended and suddenly the 12 seconds are up).

If the trandoshan and his companions promise to play nicely I can pilot this transport and any other passengers to the surface.

DarthTelson
2008-05-25, 05:55 PM
"Then let uss go planet sside." The trandoshan walks back to the other ship. As he nears Krith, Linnae, and EX3 he adds quietly to them, "And as ssoon as we find ssome privacy, we can disscusss your current 'project.'"

Rowen925
2008-05-25, 10:50 PM
The guards all stand up and drag the pilot across to the transport the trandoshan came from. The twi'lek and a bothan follow the trandoshan to this transport and sit down near the back. Several passengers look a little wary on this change of pilots, but sit akwardly down waiting to see if they'll make it to the surface or not. The guards look back accross the passage and nod. Good luck getting to the surface. We'll be following behind you. They close the door and bring back the docking ramp. The two transports float adrift of eachother.

Trinak
2008-05-25, 11:03 PM
Krith moves to operate the transport. He engages the engines and beings flying towards their original destination.

Pilot check: 1d20 + 13 = 32

Rowen925
2008-05-26, 12:28 PM
(sorry, everyone make a perception check. Devon, are you in the pilot's seat, or the fake pilot's seat? I would guess the fake pilots seat since no one did anything to the body yet, but wanted to make sure. So, since your the only one in either piloting chairs make a second perception check also. If someone wants to touch the dead body to move it and also sit in a bloody pilot seat, then they can also make a second perception check I guess. First come first serve?)

DarthTelson
2008-05-26, 09:29 PM
Perception Check 1: 12 + d20 = 19

The traondoshan grabs the dead body and pushes it off the chair.
Perception Check 2: 12 + d20 = 19.
He looks at the blood on the seat, considers a moment, licks it, then considers again. "It is ssweeter when it'ss my own kill," he says. He sits down then turns towards Krith."My name is Tahgrrah."

Kilikina
2008-05-27, 10:49 PM
Perception check: 1d20 + 11 = 31 (Natural 20)

Linnae, looking slightly disgusted at Tahgrrah, replies, "My name is Linnae. What is your current mission?"

Trinak
2008-05-27, 10:53 PM
Perception 1: D20 + 6 = 9
Perception 2: D20 + 6 = 26 (yay 20, I'm hot).

Nice to meet you Tiger. My name isn't important. What is important is that if you double cross us, I'll strap enough detonite to your butt to launch you into orbit, or at least parts of you.

Sarin88
2008-05-28, 12:16 PM
EX3 moves over toward the trandoshan and Linnae. I figure that this is the best option for now to continue with the mission.

Perception check: 1d20: 15+ 9= 24
I search for anything suspicious( that might hurt us):
1d20: 15+ 20= 35

DarthTelson
2008-05-28, 06:31 PM
"Yess, your mission. That'ss why I've been tracking you. I am fully aware of your current target and sstand to gain much from helping you asssasssinate my employer. You may not be aware that I am the head of ssecurity for his corporation, primarily the planet-sside headquarterss. I have accesss to any part of the compound you want, sso we can easily enter at your leisure and desstroy him. And after your sskillful display during the firefight, I believe I am going to enjoy hunting with you. Now, as for betrayal, I had no intention of harming you back there, nor do I have any reason to harm you now. When I ssaw that the guards had their guns aimed at you, I tried to gain your trusst by shooting them down. Unfortunately, without your aide, I could not eliminate them all. I am a hunter, not an infantry unit. I did not realize they were on your sside."

Rowen925
2008-05-28, 08:48 PM
Krith/ Tahgrrah:

As you sit in your pilot chairs and look out the viewport, you see that the other transport turns away from you, rather then behind you, and preps its hyperdrives.

Krith:

You start up the engines and begin going down to the planet. Unfortunatly, for an unknown reason, you are unable to rotate the ship in any direction, and now that you have turned the engines on, they will not turn off or slow down.

EX3/ Linnae/ Tahgrrah:

You notice that the pilot of the other transport has a devious smirk on his face as he closes his transports door and disconnects from your transport.

EX3/ Linnae:

As the other transport door comes closed, you notice several of the guards taking off their helmets and you spy through the opening that one looks remarkably like the fake pilot, whom you also see standing up and laughing.

EX3:
You notice a panel missing at the base of the control panel in front of Krith's seat. There are several wires poking out made up of various colors. There are also several electrical burns around the area on the floor. You also hear a subtle ticking/beeping noise.

Your transport begins heading towards Bothawui's surface, picking up speed quickly as it heads down. (Since you are all pilots, you all recognize that it is heading down much faster then it should be, but everyone else on the ship has no clue and are sitting quietly looking forward through the pilot door and just watching you or talking amongst themselves.)

Sarin88
2008-05-28, 09:01 PM
"We're in trouble. Krith be careful, there's a bomb below you where a panel is missing with wires sticking out. Krith don't do anything unwise, but try to disable the exploding device."

EX3 moves around the ship, careful not to step on anything that might do something bad.

Perception (all around): 1d20: 15+ 11= 26

Trinak
2008-05-28, 11:49 PM
Krith speaks so that the passengers can't hear what he's about to say. Ok, I'll take care of the thing that will blow us up now. However as you can all see we're speeding towards the planet and I can't steer or slow us down for whatever reason so we need to solve the problem that will cause us to go boom on the planet too. EX3, work with the computer to see if it's a programming problem. Linnae, look at the wiring to see if it's been rigged. Tiger I'm not sure what your expertise is other than security so do whatever you feel will help.

Krith then looks down at the bomb carefully to see what he's dealing with.
Perception: 1d20 + 11 = 27

If it appears that I can disable the bomb without to many problems (ie explosion) I do so.
Mechanics: 1d20 + 17 = 29

If the perception check reveals something that could cause further problems (ie explosion or why the ship can't turn) then I'll wait for a description of those problems before proceeding. Also my above rolls are assuming I'm back at normal condition. I figure it's been enough time to have spent the swift actions needed to do so.

Rowen925
2008-05-29, 11:47 AM
EX3:
As you glance around you see the Alderanian prince begin getting up, but still woozy. You cannot see any other bombs on the ship. Several other passengers are beginning to notice that the ship is going faster then it should be. One passenger looks like a moron and grinning in a way that makes it obvious he is unaware that he may die very soon. . . you wonder if he is a few gears short of a full posotronic brain. You also find 12 credits! . . . good for you. . .

Krith:

As you stare through the missing panels opening, you see a readout in an unknown language which keeps changing rapidly. Wires from the engines are connected to it so that when they were used again, the bomb would turn on. You see several other wires have been cut, most likely those used for the ships turning capabilities. As you fiddle with the wiring of the bomb, the foreign language stops changing, so does the beeping noise. You notice behind the bomb several other wires have been cut. These are likely the ones for the turning.

The transport enters the atmoshere of Bothawui, continually trying to pick up speed.

(and yes, enough time has passed that everyone can be back to full condition track except Shalynn who hasn't fixed her arm with a Mechanics check yet, so its still limp and your still at a -1 :) .)

DarthTelson
2008-05-29, 06:50 PM
Tahgrrah gets up and looks toward Krith. "I'll check the maneuvering thrussters and make sure none of the wires or other componentss have been ssabotaged." He runs toward the aft of the ship and begins examining the circuitry and repairing anything that looks out of place.

Perception check: 1d20 + 13 = 23
Mechanics check: 1d20 + 14 = 27

Rowen925
2008-05-29, 10:05 PM
Tahgrrah

You find nothing wrong in the aft of the ship. Although, the alderanian prince is patting himself worriedly and looking very confused. Several passengers look rather worried as you run by them to the aft.

DarthTelson
2008-05-30, 11:26 PM
Tahgrrah walks back up toward the pilot area. He considers telling the passengers not to worry, but they'd probably be more terrified of a trandoshan with a heavy rifle slung over his shoulder approaching them than watching one run by. He goes up to Krith, EX3 and Linnae to tell them what he found. "The aft engines and circuitry seem to be working fine. There must be ssomething wrong with the controls. Do any of you have computer hacking exprience? We're running out of time."

Trinak
2008-06-01, 11:26 AM
Ok, I think I got the bomb disabled and figured out the problems. If Linnae and Tiger want to help me I think I can jury-rig this thing so it flys properly again...at least till we land...maybe.

Krith begins fiddling with the wires, trying to reattach the ones for turning and fix the ones for the engines, without reactivating the bomb.

Mechanics check: 1d20 + 27 (17 normal, +1 tool kit, +5 for using tool kit, and +4 if both Linnae and Tiger assist me) = 33

DarthTelson
2008-06-01, 09:27 PM
Tahgrrah does what he can to help out. Do I have to roll a dice for this?
Just in case:
Mechanics check: 1d20 + 14 = 16

Kilikina
2008-06-03, 10:53 PM
Linnae assists Krith as needed.

Mechanics check: 1d20 + 13 = 25

Rowen925
2008-06-05, 10:57 PM
(sorry took so long, I'm workin now, and had to figure out exactly how assisting worked. So, we're gonna say Krith called out the wire colors for you two to assist him, since neither of you could have fit down there in the panel with him already there. That work? So, assistance is on page 61 of the saga book. To assist, you need a skill DC 10 check, so you both helped, and did not hinder.)

Several wires were too short to get to what you thought the original connections were, but through some ingenuity you were able to reconnect the wires in a way that you think might work. One or two wires were left undone, but your pretty sure they arent necessary, which is why you took wiring from them to make the other ones connect.

Your ship has entered the atmosphere and has begun its akwardly fast decent to the most populated city of Bothawui. The city has begun to hail you on the transmitter as well.

Sarin88
2008-06-08, 10:18 PM
EX3 tries to talk to the computer of the ship to see if it is possible to slow the ship down that way or at least to find out what else may be wrong.

Use Computer: 12+14= 26

Rowen925
2008-06-08, 10:26 PM
EX3 is now friendly with the computer. The com is still blinking with a hail from the city, which is also still approaching rapidly. Also, several passengers are complaing about going too fast. The one that looks like an Alderanian prince is crawling on the floor and under the seats around him, swearing liberally.

Kilikina
2008-06-10, 11:07 PM
Linnae responds to the hail. "This is Linnae. I'm flying a transport. It has been sabotauged. We are currently trying to fix the problem."

Trinak
2008-06-10, 11:09 PM
Krith jumps to the controls to see if the problems are fixed. If so he attempts to slow the transports descent to prepare to land.

Pilot: 1d20 + 15 = 23

Rowen925
2008-06-11, 09:37 PM
The tower responds: Understood Linnae, do you have experience in piloting? There's not a lot we can do for you down here until you attempt a landing. We'll prepare some medical staff. Do you require anything else when you touch ground?

The ship begins to roll and pull up slowly as Krith uses the controls to slow down. The craft is still coming down hot though, and is only 4 minutes from the capital of Bothawui. A few people have begun screaming as well. The inner cabin has begun to feel an increase in heat.

DarthTelson
2008-06-13, 11:37 PM
Is Linnae in the bloody pilot's seat? If not, Tahgrrah sits down in that seat again and begins doing what he can as a copilot, you know, reading ship stats and diagnostic messages outloud to Krith.
Pilot: 1d20 + 14 = 22

Rowen925
2008-06-14, 01:00 PM
(ok, so you now have an additional 2 points to your next pilot check Devon, make another roll to see if you can land succesfully unless someone wants to do something else before you all land)

Trinak
2008-06-15, 10:04 AM
Krith uses the information he gets to make corrections as needed to the landing. He continues to try to land them safely.

Pilot check 1d20 + 17 = 18 (uh oh, natural 1)

Sarin88
2008-06-17, 11:59 AM
EX3 talks to the computer of the ship.

computer check= 6+ 14= 20

I ask the computer if anything else is wrong with the ship, pertaining to landing it safely and getting off of it safely; if sohow do we fix it.

Rowen925
2008-06-18, 10:30 PM
The computer tells EX3 that there is nothing else wrong as far as it knows but goes quiet fast as a gust of wind pummels the ship. Tahgrrah calls out some coordinates to help maneuver, but Krith overcompensates and slams into the ground. The passengers scream as the ship bounces back into the air only to crash on the ground again and begins skidding fast towards the control tower.

(Okay, I need some info in order to say how this will end. Someone brought up the idea that y'all die to start the other one I had planned. Devon and Shalynn dont care either way, I dont remember what Kristen said, but Garrett should call me tomorrow preferrably (Thursday) so we can talk about what you wanna do, and what you wanna do about that ship you found. Kristen, Devon, and Shalynn can either e-mail me or post here what they would prefer or talk to me in some way so I can hear the sultry sounds of your voices. But I'd like a call from you Garrett so there's no mistake, and so we can talk about you using the ship in the other one or how to incorporate it into this one easily, whichever ends up being the choice.)

Rowen925
2008-06-24, 05:28 PM
As the transport scrapes along at a high speed, the control tower hails you again yelling to slow down or divert course. You hear somewhere in the background over the passengers panic screams the tower yelling to evacuate the tower a little too late. The transport slams into the tower, making it collapse down ontop of you, killing you all.
Well, except EX3, it took some work, but after a week your master found all your base parts and rebuilt you. But you were never the same again, you refused to work with anyone who used a rocket launcher or grenade launcher, no matter how many times Mia Annix tried to reprogram you. Mia also enjoys a brand new ship she made for some now dead people, which she sold to some Jedi running from Order 66. A few months later a man in a black suit with a regiment of storm troopers tracked the jedi through Mia though, and killed her and her droids with a red lightsaber and some blaster fire when she wouldn't tell them where the Jedi went to. Unfortunatly, she also did not erase the info on the sale, so they were hunted down and killed as well.

However, Jerot Daagh was at the control tower at the moment of impact, picking up some measurements and checking on several things. So, he died in the crash as well. Congratulations on completing this side quest at the cost of your lives. Except EX3, whom lived for a few more months before dying again.

(okay, you all said you wanted to die a bloody way, what could be worse then having a building dropped on you? Anyway, I'll send an e-mail for specs on the next game.)