PDA

View Full Version : Trials and Tribulations UK

Headless_Ninja
2008-03-23, 07:08 AM
Heya all, a longstanding but out of touch Ace Attorney fan here. I've been eagerly anticipating Trials and Tribulations, but have no idea when it's due in the UK. Amazon.co.uk has no mention of it that I can find, and my local game store was eagerly advertising preorders of Apollo Justice, but no Trials and Tribulations, which confused me. Am I wrong in assuming that Trials is due to be released before Apollo Justice? Any advances on a UK release date (for either, in fact)? Many thanks!

Dihan
2008-03-23, 09:24 AM
Nope, I have no idea when it's coming out. It is very good though.

Importing for the win!

Ghostwalker
2008-03-23, 10:14 AM
Get a copy imported from the US ebay is always a good place for that.

One of my favourite things about the DS, as I cannot see why it take them so long to get games to the UK.

ChazFox
2008-03-23, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I think I'll probably import T&T, as it seems NOE are doing a Brawl number on it as well.

After this I think NOE are going to have quite a few Objections on their hands.

Headless_Ninja
2008-03-23, 01:28 PM
NOE? (Nintendo Offices Europe?) 'A Brawl? Something to do with SSM: Brawl? Hmm... Gameplay put the release date at 30th May... I guess i'll import!

MeklorIlavator
2008-03-23, 03:02 PM
NOE? (Nintendo Offices Europe?) 'A Brawl? Something to do with SSM: Brawl? Hmm... Gameplay put the release date at 30th May... I guess i'll import!

I think its a referance to the fact that SSB Brawl kept getting delayed.

Headless_Ninja
2008-03-23, 03:21 PM
Ah. Thanks. Brawl still is being delayed, by my count... I guess it takes longer than you'd think to prepare the European versions?

Dihan
2008-03-23, 03:33 PM
No, they made a deal with NOA. They get Brawl, we get Mario Kart Wii a few weeks earlier than them and then we get Wii Fit a few weeks earlier.

Also, Brawl was rumoured for any date between June and December. Have fun waiting.

Headless_Ninja
2008-03-24, 07:30 AM
Have fun waiting.

Heheh, guess I'll have to...

As regards Trials and Tribulations, how likely is it that an imported version would run on my UK DS?

Dihan
2008-03-24, 07:40 AM
As regards Trials and Tribulations, how likely is it that an imported version would run on my UK DS?

100%

Unlike the Wii, the DS isn't region locked.

Headless_Ninja
2008-03-24, 07:48 AM
Awesome. Thanks!