PDA

View Full Version : Where are the angelic roaches?

Alex Warlorn
2008-03-24, 06:45 PM
I made a previous thread asking the fate of the angelic roaches, and the general consensous was that they died along with the rest of the angelic creatures in Xykon's tower.

If they are dead though, wouldn't they have sought Roy out when he showed up and began spouting one-liners near him along with occasional helpful advice? Or is that job totally Roy's Archon's? (Who I wonder IS Roy simply perma-dead and is now giving himself advice now that time and space have no hold over him).

I still think a fight between the angelic and demonic roaches would be been a riot to watch.

Oxymoron
2008-03-24, 08:37 PM
Nah, they were a onetime joke. A fight between them would just be boring filler. I`m glad the story is finally moving forward. Don't get me wrong, I love the story and I'm a patient man, but the azure aftermath story i dragging its ass pretty slowly. Before Azure city, the little sidestories were shorter. Again, I love the Oots, but the Giant dosen't have to explain everything.

Parvum
2008-03-24, 11:00 PM
I still think a fight between the angelic and demonic roaches would be been a riot to watch.

Only if they were joined by vengeful movie snacks.