PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf (This is lots of fun..)

Pages : [1] 2

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-21, 03:22 PM
Okay folks, here's the deal! This runs like the ever-so-popular Werewolf party game. If you don't know the rules it's simple. Keep your faction alive. I will "Narrate" the game so that when everybody has made a decision, I post the results. Here is the story:

You all are in a lost town in Transylvannia, high in the mountains, when it snows so badly, that nobody can leave town. The next morning, a villager is found dead, shredded to pieces as if some wild animal has torn him apart! There must be at least one werewolf in your midst! It is time to dispense with some good old fashion mob justice to weed them out!

Here are the rules:

You have any given number of players, and as soon as I get enough for round 1, I will begin. I (or whomever the Narrator is) will PM each player with their role, which will be one of the following:

Villager: You are a villager. Your job is to stay alive, and ferret out the werewolves. Counts, obviously, as a villager.

Seer: Your job after night falls, is to PM the Narrator with the name of the person you want to know is in their hearts. You may or may not want to reveal who you are as you will be a target for the werewolves to kill, and they may be The answer is either Villager or werewolf.

Werewolf: Your job after night falls, is to lie, deceive, and cajole the villagers into not voting for you. PM the narrator with your vote on whom to kill. The Narrator will PM you with whomever is the other werewolf, so you can coordinate a vote, and send the narrator your final vote. You, obviously, count as a werewolf.

Now, this is the minimum cast of characters. We will be playing with a slightly added cast:

Mason: Your job is to ferret out the werewolves, and to protect your fellow Mason(s). There will always be a minimum of 2 Masons in a group. Your votes count as villagers.

Fool: Thinks he is a seer. Is told that he is a seer. When a fool gets his "forsight" in the evening, he gets a random chance as to what he "sees" when he points somebody out. When he "points" to the Seer, he will always see the Fool, and visa versa. Counts as a villager

Baner: This person is the carrier of the wolvesbane. His job is to protect someone he believes is a villager, from the nightly killings of the werewolves. Counts as a villager.

Devil: Is basically the seer for the werewolves. Counts as a werewolf.

You may recall, I spoke several times about a "counting as a [insert position here]" and votes. Well it is simple. Once the majority has voted for one person, that person is lynched. Night falls, and it begins again. The lynched person is "out," and can make comments, but nothing that could influence a vote. When a lynching happens, it is revealed as to which position the person was. After this, night falls, morning follows, and it begins again...

Now, for the villagers to win, either the villagers must kill all of the werewolves. For the werewolves to win, they must simply reduce the number of villagers to equal their current numbers.

Things to keep in mind: Yes, werewolves may lie about being the seer. Yes, werewolves can (and have, in my experience) kill the Devil. Yes, Masons get killed for protecting a brother Mason, as others may see it as a werewolf protecting a werewolf.

So, bring your friends, as the more we have, the merrier! Make sure you can keep up on this game, as it goes quickly!

Lucky
2006-08-21, 03:25 PM
Heh... Sounds so silly it has to be fun!

I'm in!

Korith
2006-08-21, 03:26 PM
"Mafia" under a different name. I'm in.

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-21, 03:38 PM
Ooh! Fun! I'm in.

And yeah, it is quite a bit like the game "Mafia." Except in Mafia you have the wonderfully gruesome depictions of the death scenes.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-21, 03:49 PM
That's 3 so far. Yes, you are correct, Mafia is the less fantasy version of it. Once we get at least 3 more players by end of the day, and we begin. Otherwise, we will begin when we have at least 6 players!

Lucky
2006-08-21, 03:51 PM
How about we wait 2 or 3 days? It's much more fun with more people.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-21, 03:54 PM
Compromise, how about we wait until end of day tomorrow? Once we get one game, and folks see how much fun it is, we won't have as hard a time getting others to join in on round 2!

Lucky
2006-08-21, 03:56 PM
Fair 'nuff.

Joosbawx
2006-08-21, 04:19 PM
I'm in!

evnafets
2006-08-21, 04:22 PM
Sign me up.
I always wanted to try this game.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-21, 04:31 PM
This is going to be great. Five willing, and hopefully more! I am so excited. I haven't played this game in awhile.

Cathrindir
2006-08-21, 05:03 PM
Sounds fun! I'm in!

Kantur
2006-08-21, 05:13 PM
I'm in

Flabbicus
2006-08-21, 05:22 PM
*Raises Hand*

Pick me!

Wonder if Lykan wants to join... :P

Lucky
2006-08-21, 05:23 PM
I hope he does, I want to lynch him! With a handgun...

*BAM*

;D

Murky_Pool
2006-08-21, 05:30 PM
I'll join, if the game can handle somone on UK time

Sneak
2006-08-21, 05:37 PM
I'll join in the madness. I need some good Mafia style killing spree fun.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2006-08-21, 06:58 PM
*shakes head*

Didn't you know you aren't ment to start these type of games while I am asleep? ::)

Although It would be a pleasure to play if you still have room, large games are funnest...

Flabbicus
2006-08-21, 06:59 PM
Isn't it like 6 am in Australia?

2006-08-21, 07:04 PM
More like seven, just coming on quickly before I head to the scholars

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-21, 07:05 PM
I am so joining this. :D

Deckmaster
2006-08-21, 07:58 PM
May I join?

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-22, 10:24 AM
All are welcome here. Once I have a solid number of players, meaning, the deadline to join is at 4:00 pm today U.S. Central Time, tomorrow morning, I will PM you all (yes, I know it is time consuming, but it will be worth it) with your role, and I will post here with the game start. Did everybody understand the rules okay, or does anybody have an questions?

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-22, 10:30 AM
I count 13 players interested so far, of course not counting myself, as I have to play narrator. This is going to rock. We have enough to use every roll I have listed.

2006-08-22, 10:30 AM
This is one of those games that you learn more from playing I think. In RL I never understood it until I played it...

Joosbawx
2006-08-22, 10:47 AM
Yes, I'm hoping that it becomes a bit more clear once it gets rolling along. Not due to your explaination, however, since that was very good. But seeing it in action will be better.

Can't wait to find out my roll or become fodder on the first night, hehe.

Shyftir
2006-08-22, 03:27 PM
I am totally in at my college we actually had a "Mafia Club" organized that played whenever possible.

Alarra
2006-08-22, 04:03 PM
Actually....we had this game on here earlier this year. It was great fun, although it kinda died. Please tell me this one won't die....

And, still room for me?

Korith
2006-08-22, 04:10 PM
It only takes four to keep a thread from dying.

I hereby volunteer to bump this game in an effort to keep it from falling to page three, and to poke (via pm) the narrator if things seem to stop.

Lucky
2006-08-22, 11:00 PM
Ok, I'm signing Bookman up for this, he doesn't want to because he doesn't understand, but he'll learn... I'll make him...

Get in here Bookman!

Bookman
2006-08-22, 11:13 PM
Ok, I'm signing Bookman up for this, he doesn't want to because he doesn't understand, but he'll learn... I'll make him...

Get in here Bookman!

*sigh* yes I'm here.......I'm not too good so I'd like a villager postition ((and the deceptions begins))

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 12:16 AM
Sorry for the wait. Been trying to get the complete list of players down. Bookman, being the last one. I will have the PM's for your roles within the next half hour, and then the startup post here, then comes the lynching, followed by a light salad...

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 12:50 AM
Sorry, somebody (who I will leave un named) didn't post consistently with the same name, so I had to go back, and retract a role, and give out another. Just a few more minutes folks.

Scratch that folks, we are just going to go without one of the roles. Not too important, and I won't say which one it was. Now to get started then, shall we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 12:57 AM
FYI, only when there is a majority of people *pointing* to another person, will I continue, so if this game "dies" it will be because others are not posting, so encourage others to post! As of my last count for the beginning of the game, there are a total of 17 players. Who is who? That is for you all to decide.

You all are in a lost town in Transylvannia, high in the mountains, when it snows so badly, that nobody can leave town. The next morning, a villager is found dead, shredded to pieces as if some wild animal has torn him apart! There must be at least one werewolf in your midst! It is time to dispense with some good old fashion mob justice to weed them out!

Shyftir
2006-08-23, 01:23 AM
Yay! Mob Justice, FTW!

Murky_Pool
2006-08-23, 02:57 AM
Has it started then?

Is there going to be a list of all players posted?

2006-08-23, 03:49 AM
Is above villiger that is dead unnamed or could that have been one of us?

Korith
2006-08-23, 07:58 AM
DungeonMaster, can you confirm that this is the list of players, in alphabetical order? (And let us know who's still alive)

Alarra
Bookman
Cathrindir
Death; your friend the Reaper
DungeonMaster77 (Narrator)
evnafets
Joosbawx
Kantur
Lucky, the Leprechaun
Major Geek
Murky Pool
Ninja Commander Kitsune
Penultimate Minion
Rilik
Shyftir
Van
ZombieRockStar

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 08:05 AM
Yes we are starting, and yes I can confirm that list. Let the Voting BEGIN!

2006-08-23, 08:28 AM
So we are voting who to mob, or is this when we all go to sleep?

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 09:12 AM
We are voting to lynch. It is morning and you have found a shredded body. Once everybody has voted, as well as when a majority has voted for one person or another, that person is lynched, and is "out" and night falls, at which point the Seer, Baner, Werewolves, and Devil all PM me with their choices. The werewolves will, of course need to work out who they are voting to kill amongst themselves before PMing me with the "final" vote on who gets it.

Korith
2006-08-23, 09:14 AM
ZombieRockStar, can you account for what you were doing at the time of the murder?

2006-08-23, 09:19 AM
Bit slow, guess this is the place to post accusations...

((Can we accuse people in this thread and state the reasons to accuse and post our votes hear, or do we PM you?

Yes I am full of questions.

*looks into a crystal ball*

But I need to know these things and this thing isn't working...))

Kantur
2006-08-23, 09:22 AM
((Fool...
And so the suspicion stirring begins...))

2006-08-23, 09:30 AM
*Turns to Kantur*

Where you indeed not the one who entered Trogs this morning armed to the teeth? Did I also detect a lack of silver on you? You only had a drink if i recall? Not hungary where we?

*Points finger in the We want you fashion*

I think we need not look further than Kantur...

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 09:35 AM
Don't forget to post a vote for somebody with your accusations, etc...You can change your vote at any time, but remember, the moment I catch the vote of the majority toward one person, that person is lynched, night falls, PMs go flying, and morning follows...heh, heh...

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 09:42 AM
Death, where you were on the night of April 20th?

Is it not true that you have numerous ties to the forest elf mafia?

Who's to say you didn't kill these people?

Kantur
2006-08-23, 09:46 AM
*Cough*Death's taken a lot of people from this life...*Cough*
Rilik, I ask you of your location on the night of this murder! For I am paranoid and trust no one!

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 09:48 AM
/me points accusingly at Shyftir looking around at everyone else.

It's in his bloody name! It has to be his fault. Seriously!

/me looks back to Shyftir, still pointing.

And you thought you could fool us with some goofy spelling? Seriously, who does that?

2006-08-23, 09:53 AM
Death, where you were on the night of April 20th?

Is it not true that you have numerous ties to the forest elf mafia?

Who's to say you didn't kill these people?

At Trogs...

....Where did the elves come from.

I think you will find that I was at the writing up Warm fuzzys for the apprication thread.

((It is taking for ever, you had better appreicate it when it is finished ;)))

Korith
2006-08-23, 09:54 AM
Look, if we're going to beat the werewolves, random accusations won't get us anywhere. We'll just whittle down our populations and before you know it, werewolf village.

Kantur, Myself, Death and Rilik were among the first to accuse. That tends to be the first sign of a werewolf plot to turn the lynchers on themselves. Going by my gut, though, Kantur seems to be the most trouble - even admitting that he's trying to stir suspician.

I'm voting Kantur, unless he can do a *very* good job of explaining himself.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 09:57 AM
Current standings (I have a meeting I have to attend, so it will be an hour or so before I can check the post):

(These people have somebody voting for them. Keep in mind that you all need somebody with 9 votes to get them lynched!)

Alarra:
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
Death; your friend the Reaper: 1 vote
evnafets:
Joosbawx:
Kantur: 2 votes
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek:
Murky Pool:
Ninja Commander Kitsune:
Penultimate Minion:
Rilik: 1 vote
Shyftir: 1 vote
Van:
ZombieRockStar:

EDIT: I was simu posted. Kantur, you have one additional vote.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 09:59 AM
Very well, I trust few for I nearly died a few nights ago and I don't wish it to happen again. Though it's interesting you mention your gut...Food ends up there...I put it to you, the people, that Penultimate Minion is in fact obsessed with food, more precisely people! By the dead of night! And yes, the night pun was intended. He also feels a need to try and make himself a main player in the villagers, mentioning 'we' a lot, reinforcing his need or want to be seen as part of the group! I accuse you, Penultimate Minion, of being a werewolf among us!
((And not Rilik, as may have been implied earlier...))

Korith
2006-08-23, 10:03 AM
Accusation met with accusation. I am no doubt on the werewolf death list because of this. How much blood must be spilled before the village organizes itself? Heed my words, those of reason - or heed the words of Kantur, words of self-destruction! He appears to mark himself as an outsider, and may well bring your downfall.

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 10:04 AM
....Where did the elves come from.

You know where they came from Death, or should I say "Corellion Larethon."

Now answer the question!

2006-08-23, 10:04 AM
I was once told i looked like orlando bloom.

Anyway here is my logic

*spins a roller*

I accuse evnafets, since only active posers have been accused and the laws of percentages prove that about 4/5 of the people aren't here, and chances are we shall all be voted out while a few slink in the background.

Murky_Pool
2006-08-23, 10:07 AM
Ninja Commander Kitsune

You've got a lot of ninjas on your payroll, they're adept at not being seen. I think you sit here pretending to be innocent when your ninjas killing people on your orders.

I accuse Ninja Commander Kitsune

martyboy74
2006-08-23, 10:10 AM
Ninja Commander Kitsune

You've got a lot of ninjas on your payroll, they're adept at not being seen. I think you sit here pretending to be innocent when your ninjas killing people on your orders.

I accuse Ninja Commander Kitsune
I'd like to interject that the villager was brutally killed by a animal, not ninjas.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 10:12 AM
Here are the standings!

Alarra:
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
evnafets: 1 vote
Joosbawx:
Kantur: 1 vote
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek:
Murky Pool:
Ninja Commander Kitsune: 1 vote
Penultimate Minion: 1 vote
Rilik:
Van:
ZombieRockStar:

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 10:13 AM
I'd like to interject that the villager was brutally killed by a animal, not ninjas.

He's a kitsune, quite animal-like indeed.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 10:19 AM
Accusation met with accusation. I am no doubt on the werewolf death list because of this. How much blood must be spilled before the village organizes itself? Heed my words, those of reason - or heed the words of Kantur, words of self-destruction! He appears to mark himself as an outsider, and may well bring your downfall.

"When your 'words of reason' will result in my death, is it little wonder I speak out against them!? I have little doubt that things shall be organised when one of us lies dead, whether a wolf by moon they be or plain human. I have little, nay no, doubt that indeed those wanting the wolves in disguise dead quickly must seek a larger group and that we, surely, stand opposed and as figureheads for those who wish for peace quickly."

Korith
2006-08-23, 10:35 AM
So, then, if you are to be trusted as a villager, let's suppose I do dismiss my vote. Neither of us want to die, and being wrong about the other would still be *very* bad. Do you have a more appealing accusation for me to join in?

Cathrindir
2006-08-23, 10:35 AM
"Kantur's words are wise; but who is to say that is not doom at our feet, rather than a chance for saving this town? He is not the least sociable of us; he has been many places and has done many things. I do not think that even one of us has not befriended him at one time or another. He would be the least suspect we would think of; the last one we would decide upon. But who is to say this does not bring death? Kantur has been among us long, has been able to disguise his presence over time, cover it with false vows of friendship and deceit. Have you not noticed that he becomes less sociable at night, at times 'going to his room to think' about one thing or the other?" Here Cathrindir's voice rises into a shriek. "Has he not had the chance to hide his Lycanthropy? Kantur must be the one!"
"Phew, I got a little wound up there."

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-23, 11:14 AM
ZombieRockStar, can you account for what you were doing at the time of the murder?

Hey, I was playing my songs at the Beholder's Pub. I even remember the song, "Behind Nine Eyes." Go ask the Beholder himself, if you doubt me.

Kantur speaks "reason" as the Devil quotes scripture. I, personally, cannot trust a man who carries enough weapons to arm the town.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 11:21 AM
Here's an update:

Alarra:
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
Joosbawx:
Kantur: 3 votes
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek:
Murky Pool:
Penultimate Minion: 1 vote
Rilik:
Van:
ZombieRockStar:

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 12:33 PM
Kantur speaks "reason" as the Devil quotes scripture. I, personally, cannot trust a man who carries enough weapons to arm the town.

Perhaps we'll need his weaponry to defend ourselves, though. Then again, if we lynch him, we can pry what we need from his cold, dead fingers.

I still think Shyftir is too cooincidental to ignore, however. My vote remains the same: Shyftir.

Korith
2006-08-23, 01:15 PM
Le bounce to top.

Come on, let's get some participation from the other players here.

Shyftir
2006-08-23, 01:19 PM
Now JoosBawx, the name was chosen long before this game it's hardly a reason to accuse me. Not to mention I've never played any kind of lycanthrope character EVER.

As for the "one who never posts idea" it's okay, but in a situation like this any one who was a werewolf would want to make a point of playing the game, hence where is the fun? So leave poor evna-whatever alone, at least for now.

Kantur and Death seem to be the most likely culprits they both throw accusations around they both seem suspicious. I will throw my vote into Kantur right now because we have to get the ball rolling somewhere, and he's the most likely choice.

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 01:20 PM
I'd like to rescind my vote for Death.

After various *ahem* "digging" in(to) his background I found that he actually pretended to be Corellon Larethon in order to dodge a hefty loan from the Forest Elf mafia, which he took out because he thought he could beat War, Pestilence, and Famine in a card game.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 01:23 PM
"Among us fingers point in all directions, caused by me, and I must accept that burden. My rash, and hurried, defence to Penultimate Minion's accusation against myself by trying to incriminate him for this crime, I see now by your reactions, was not the wise path. I should have tried reason instead of retaliation. Alas, I cannot think of another who should be acused, there are no obvious signs, the wolf is still too hidden from our sight. However, we know that Rilik has gone for one obvious, a kitsune, but is it not too obvious? Is he seeking the easy kill to save his own hide?

To those who feel I am hiding Lycanthropy, I say this;
Recently in the town, as some of you will know, I have had...troubles, that have made me ever-cautious. That is the reason for my armoury of weaponry, and to those who believe I have used my time there to hide something from you, I ask you this? Why am I the target of such accusations? If I were the wolf among us, it would be a grand disguise, however, otheres among us have had ample opportunity to do the same...The Pudding Goddess, Alarra. Death also. Murky Pool, known to some as 'The Red Thing'. Lucky to some extent, another bartender where I work. Rilik also. Think upon it before you point the finger, and I doubt it is mere coincidence that leads me to name one of the above twice..."

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 01:26 PM
Well, well, we have had some interesting developments...

Alarra:
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
Death; your friend the Reaper:
Joosbawx:
Kantur: 4 votes
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek:
Murky Pool:
Penultimate Minion:
Rilik: 1 vote
Van:
ZombieRockStar:

I agree. Let us get the ball rolling a bit faster, shall we?

Edit: Fixed current voting situation. Currently, Kantur needs 5 votes to be lynched.

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-23, 01:31 PM
I still think Shyftir is too cooincidental to ignore, however. My vote remains the same: Shyftir.

You cannot accuse someone on the unfortunate coincidence of their name. It is not the name that matters, it's what you do. Kantur tries to cast his vote on one who never accused him, desperate to get the suspicion off him. He carries so many weapons, and why? Trouble, you say? Now why would that be...

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 01:49 PM
However, we know that Rilik has gone for one obvious, a kitsune, but is it not too obvious? Is he seeking the easy kill to save his own hide?

That cuts me deep. So deep that it severs my nerve endings.

I would like to point out that I did not point to Kitsune, I rather said, in so being part animal, he is animal-like.

You disgust me Kantur, first turning your knives against me with Fenric in SMBG Heal/Hurt, now this?

I vote for Kantur's demise.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 02:14 PM
"If you check back, you'll find Penultimate Minion accused me before I did him, ZombieRockStar. Regardless, I see that you won't be swayed by a series of untimely coincidences that have affected me.

Rilik, you're finger has strayed close to Kitsune by pointing out certain facts...Regardless, such a petty, selfish motion. An obvious motive of looking out for himself and no other...Think on it.

I see that none shall be swayed from setting a mob upon me, so I am resigned to it now. If you accuse me and I yet breath, then I shall defend myself until that dying breath and beyond, should I be able. If you kill me, more deaths will follow. Killing me would achieve nothing but an easy way for the wolf among us to pick off one who hasn't done much, or to pick one who's spoken out in some way, probably not against them if they still have the wits and mind of a man (Or woman, let us not be sexist in this day and age). They shall seek to divide you among yourselves, to kill each other off as they spread further lie and strategic accusation. My death shall achieve nothing but petty revenge for imagined slights. Kill an innocent man if you must, but I hope it kills you all."

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 02:18 PM
Since Zombie RockStar has cast the final vote against Kantur, allow me to say this before he is lynched in arguement against ZRS' comment about weapons:

If Kantur is among the werewolves, why would he need his weapons? He certainly could just use his lycanthropic powers to defeat we villagers.

Just food for thought, incase anyone wishes to ammend their vote before lynching a (potentially) innocent villager.

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 02:20 PM
Why wouldn't he?

He is a rogue, he might just have them to throw people off of his tracks, or he had them before he became afflicted.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 02:25 PM
"Rogue I may be, but honest rogue I am. I saw no purpose in cheating others, whether slight of hand or purse pinching. ((Yes, yes, in D&D it ammounts to the same thing...)) Rilik, if you recall, I have had this...arsenal for one day. That would mean, I would have to be the corpse that we have all seen together to have gained my powers then. If I were the wolf in disguise ((I like that term, thanks Libris, I'm borrowing it for the next...oooh hour?)), would I not have begun to wear weaponry sooner? Or later? You have named me rogue, and rogue I answer to, that implies, and to an extent, grants cunning. Would such a cunning person, with a need to keep themself alive from the mob choose suspicion? I doubt it."

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 02:26 PM
You, Rilik, have certainly just defeated your own implied arguement as to the progression from bearing arms for one's own protection to being a lycanthrope. Would you accuse me as well because of this bone I hold? Does the simple fact that I choose a human femur to defend myself with cause you to point your finger toward me as well?

Nevermind the fact that I have never seen you without your weapons at hand, sir. I find your arguements either be rampant and incoherent, or simplistic attempts to throw others off your own...tail. What is beneath that mask anyway, Rilik? What are you hiding from us, hmmm?

"Methinks the [Rilik] doth protest too much."

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 02:29 PM
Would you rather have me die in the night to disprove your suspicions?

And you changing the subject hardly justifies my untimely demise, and if you must know what I hide behind the mask. . . It's my face. My scared, brutalized face.

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 02:33 PM
Are you certain you're prepared for an answer to that question?

The queston about yoru mask was not to change the subject, Rilik, but to point out that someone who is hiding one thing is likely to be hinding more.

Right now, none of us know anything for certain, beyond what we know about ourselves. Perhaps Death had it correct when raising the point that those who prefer to lurk in the shadows and refrain from comment should be the first to fall under suspicion.

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 02:35 PM
Yes, in my experience those that want to genuinely help are the first to fall.

Then why do you continue to heckle me? I do not mean this as an accusatory statement in any degree.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 02:46 PM
Ahh, the seeds of distrust take root...

Alarra:
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
evnafets:
Joosbawx:
Kantur: 5 votes
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek:
Murky Pool:
Penultimate Minion:
Rilik: 2 votes
Shyftir:
Van:
ZombieRockStar:

From now on, I will stop trying to interpret implied *points at [fill in blank here]*, and will only change votes, or add votes based on people who actually post *points at [fill in blank here]* at the end of their post. For clarity's sake.

Lucky
2006-08-23, 03:20 PM
Now now villagers, illogical accusations are quite abundant it would appear, as we must act now, I will simply vote Kantur as he is set to lynched already, no more.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 03:25 PM
"He speaks of illogical accusations, then accuses someone under no evidence, nor any conviction, of his own! He's merely jumping on the bandwagon. Trying to hide his own involvement? Trying to keep himself safe? Trying to become part of the group? Or simply picking a bad time and method?"

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-23, 03:26 PM
I believe that I'll go with the trend and make the vote for Kantur.

Alarra
2006-08-23, 03:27 PM
I hate to accuse anyone, knowing so little as we do, and worrying of the prospect of lynching someone that may be a potential innocent....

However, I simply cannot help but notice the tractability in which Rilik has jumped from accused to accused to accused. At any possible accusation he jumps on them and I think this rings of a ploy to keep suspician from himself.

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 03:31 PM
I actually just picked Death as a joke, not to be meant as a serious act of accusation.

But if you would have me die, I will resign myself to my fate.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 03:31 PM
Kisune! I defended you from a potential accuser! And this is how I'm repaid?

Lucky
2006-08-23, 03:34 PM
"He speaks of illogical accusations, then accuses someone under no evidence, nor any conviction, of his own! He's merely jumping on the bandwagon. Trying to hide his own involvement? Trying to keep himself safe? Trying to become part of the group? Or simply picking a bad time and method?"

You have already been accused many time, and I feel not the need to accuse anyone else. To prevent any others from being turned against, I am forced to follow the group, as not to alienate any others.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 04:01 PM
"So my fate lies in the hands of sheep? Mindless flocks who follow the leader? So be it."

Korith
2006-08-23, 04:03 PM
Whoa...that sounded a little too wolfish.

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 04:03 PM
*Cough*Death's taken a lot of people from this life...*Cough*
Rilik, I ask you of your location on the night of this murder! For I am paranoid and trust no one!

In response to your question, I was murdering nameless NPC's of course!

Kantur
2006-08-23, 04:09 PM
You need make comment further? It's clear the mob follow you blindly. Though would it not be like the wolf to hide himself among the sheep and take them down, one by one, from within?

Rilik, I recall this NPC who died to bring us here like this having no name that we knew of...

Flabbicus
2006-08-23, 04:10 PM
That was attempted sarcasm my friend.

Everyone knows werewolves can't detect sarcasm.

You need make comment further? It's clear the mob follow you blindly. Though would it not be like the wolf to hide himself among the sheep and take them down, one by one, from within?

And what are you attempting then?

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 04:11 PM
Or pull it off successfuly...so it would seem.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 04:17 PM
What am I attempting? A pointless battle to keep myself from the hand, torch and pitched fork of the mob.

evnafets
2006-08-23, 04:50 PM
(Yawn...) Whats all the noise about here? What've I missed? Someone's been killed? My god thats awful... wait - someone thought I did it, just because I was fast asleep and not present to help find the perpetrator? Well I'm awake now - and it seems like it is time for a lynching. Kantur did it?
Grab your torch and pitchfork. We have a Werewolf to lynch

points finger at Kantur.

Shyftir
2006-08-23, 04:51 PM
He is doing what any man (or wolf) would do when backed into a corner, fight with everything he has to keep himself alive. Defending yourself is no reason for suspicision but it's no idication you are not to be accused either.

You see, everyone, the main weapon in this game is observation which unfortunately is taken from us. This adds levels of difficulty.

Is Kantar a wolf? Is he innocent? There is really only one way to find out.

Anybody got a silver bullet?

Alarra
2006-08-23, 04:55 PM
You're actually going to lynch Kantur when Rilik here just admitted to going out and killing random people?! Werewolf or no, that's reason for lynching in my book.

Shyftir
2006-08-23, 04:57 PM
It was sarcasm, and the way this game is going Rilik will most likely get his time of accusation by large numbers of the peasantry. Just give it time.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 05:05 PM
Evanets has been convieniently missing then appears and jumps straight into the group of everyone else? How predictable, basic, animalistic even...

Shyfter, you would attempt to find the difference between a human and lycanthrope witha silver bullet? It will kill both, unless that's your intention, to deflect blame by claiming the first to die from silver bullet through heart as werewolf. Shoot me with steel, and I shall die and breath no more. Shoot the wolf in disguise with steel, and he shall live, and no doubt tear you limb from limb for it, revealing the intricate disguise he has made...

evnafets
2006-08-23, 05:24 PM
> How predictable, basic, animalistic even...
Yes animalistic. But Sheep, not wolf.
BAAAAAA!
Hey I could've been a chicken instead and not posted at all.
However, Shyfter did raise a good point. You are only defending yourself from accusation as best you can. Now that I'm properly awake (and had a chance to read a bit more through this thread) I'm beginning to doubt the mob rule.

In fact, the one who seems to be consistently pointing the finger is... Penultimate Minion. Even after Kantur recanted his vote, Penultimates still stands. Definitely not a show of good faith.

I say that Penultimate Minion is the Wolf among us, trying to cast discredit on the innocent Kantur.

Points finger at Penultimate Minion (instead of Kantur)

Kantur
2006-08-23, 05:43 PM
First off, allow me to apologise Evnafets for spelling your name wrong previously...I'm glad you see reason against that of the mob, blinded into fanatisism and zealous action. You raise an excellent point though, the penultimate minion never recanted, took back his word. If we cannot trust him on an accusation, what else does he hide?

((Though soon we're going to need someone to shuffle from this mortal coil to keep the game going...))

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 05:58 PM
I find it interestingt that those you claim they are willing to 'resign to their fate' are the two that keep arguing the most. Could it be that we've stumbled upon the werewolves without any clues to go upon? It is possible, though not probable.

Based upon what I've read, and in the interest of actually getting somewhere closer to a resolution, I will cast my accusation to Cantur...though my true suspicion lies with Shyftir, and possibly Rilik.

/me points his finger to Kantur.

You may call me a sheep, but at the end of the night, I will be alive, and you, sir, won't.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 06:05 PM
Perhaps you find I argue my points (And not only to make it more interesting than "Oh bugger, oh well, I'll sit here in silence.") is to make you think about why your 'fellow villagers' are so eager to have me killed. It would not surprise me that either a wolf in human form leads them, or follows them, hoing the mob will keep together and keep him or her safe...It's a sensible thing to do after all...Keep with a pack that protects each other, cutting them down until it's too late...

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-23, 06:16 PM
All yo do, Kantur, is argue paradoxes. What you say is technically true, but do you not think that a werewolf wouldn't say the same thing?

Not one of us has any "real" evidence to prove or disprove, all we have is what we believe. And I believe it's you.

Murky_Pool
2006-08-23, 06:17 PM
I'm sitcking with Ninja Kitsune and his ninja army, they're sneaky little buggers, ninjas

Korith
2006-08-23, 06:19 PM
As I've previously stated, my gut says to go with Kantur. I haven't recanted because I haven't seen him build a convincing case otherwise. If he is a werewolf and we let him go, that's another night an innocent dies. If we lynch him and he's innocent...an innocent dies. There's no easy solution here.

Right now, Kantur hasn't convinced me that he's not a werewolf. His posts are laced with the etchings of a guilty conscience - see below

((Fool...
And so the suspicion stirring begins...))

For I am paranoid and trust no one!

I should have tried reason instead of retaliation.

"So my fate lies in the hands of sheep? Mindless flocks who follow the leader? So be it."

Though would it not be like the wolf to hide himself among the sheep and take them down, one by one, from within?

((Though soon we're going to need someone to shuffle from this mortal coil to keep the game going...))

I'm convinced enough to hold my vote where it lies. Against Kantur.

Kantur
2006-08-23, 06:24 PM
You watch me struggle to try and keep myself alive and declare it the action of a hidden wolf? Would a wolf lie down and accept it? Would a human? You're mind is made up and my actions will no doubt be moulded to fit your belief! I hope you enjoy watching this town die, for my death won't stop it, merely hasten it.

Watch as the others die for your mistake. You are wrong on one point though. If you lynch me, two innocents die. Myself and whomever the wolves kill. Do you think it'll stop at one as you no doubt welcome one under your banner and protect it!?

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-23, 07:07 PM
Kitsune! I defended you from a potential accuser! And this is how I'm repaid?
I see, I am terribly sorry. I remove my previous accusation on the grounds that I have not been listening to everybody the whole time. My acusation, however, shall be changed to Murky Pool. Just because I am shinobi, and have an army of my kind, doesn't mean I'm a werewolf. I mean, come on! I'm a friggin' fox! I'd hate to see that transformation. :P

2006-08-23, 07:11 PM
Surely if we lynch one person today we will have a chance we miss the werewolf, or is their more than just one?

(DungeonMaster7?)

evnafets
2006-08-23, 07:55 PM
I would guess there is more than one werewolf.
There are 17 players (including narrator)

To win, the werewolves need to get down to equal number of villagers/wolves. Having only one wolf would be very difficult (have to kill almost everyone)

Judging from this page: http://www.eblong.com/zarf/werewolf-stats.html, the guy seems to indicate around 2-3 werewolves for this size game.

I would recommend you read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28game%29

Bookman
2006-08-23, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the linkage Evnafets! So accuse someone?

I think Alarra did it on the grounds that SHE seemed so interested in this game! SHE must be wanting this murdering spree.

Kantur is all well and good but he's HIGHLY honest.....I honestly don't think he CAN kill someone for no reason!

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-23, 10:11 PM
Kantur, you lucked out, for now. There was a point, had I been at a PC that you would have gotten lynched, but as Ninja Commander recended his vote, you live.

Alarra: 1 vote
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
Joosbawx:
Kantur: 8 votes (9 are needed to get majority)
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek:
Murky Pool: 1 vote
Penultimate Minion:
Rilik: 2 votes
Shyftir:
Van:
ZombieRockStar:

Again, please don't forget to do an acutal *point to [fill in player name here]* at the end of your posts. We need some more votes here. As to having multiple werewolves. Yes there is more than one, but I'm not saying how many. I'll let you all know when you win.

Joosbawx
2006-08-23, 10:44 PM
Bookman, who may shed more light on Kantur than I, claims that Kantur is not only honest, but HIGHLY HONEST. While I have no experience in this particular arena...Kantur, not honesty...I trust Bookman's judgement.

However, that being said, I do not see that Kantur has stated that he is, indeed, NOT a werewolf. So I will pose the question, while keeping my finger pointed sqaurely at his chest.

On your honor, Kantur, are you a werewolf?

For the rest of you...we only have what has transpired in the thread so far to choose whom to finish off...which means we seers and villagers haven't had an opportunity to perform any real research or shed any light on the subject.

Take this post at face value, but until I hear otherwise from Kantur, I keep my vote the same.

/me keeps his finger pointed squarely at the middle of Kantur's chest, eyebrow quirked questioningly as he awaits a response.

evnafets
2006-08-23, 11:29 PM
I think I said this before, but it doesn't seem to have registered in the last vote taking, so heres a repeat.

* points at Penultimate Minion
(ie change my vote from Kantur to Penultimate Minion)

Shyftir
2006-08-24, 12:44 AM
This is a game of lies, get used to it. The most honest people will most likely die anyway. So we might as well cull the weak, plus I want this to go somewhere.

/me still points at Kantur.

Let's do this people.

Greek101
2006-08-24, 01:58 AM
Can I get in on the game? :)

Shyftir
2006-08-24, 03:59 AM
Nah, your two late, watch for the next one. *might be a while though.

Kantur
2006-08-24, 07:25 AM
((Sorry for the wait Joos, I was busy sleeping))

Does it matter that I know it isn't so? Would you even expect an honest wolf to confess? No matter what you think, my saying that I'm not a werewolf will sway no one. It can easily be interperated as what the wolf in disguise would say to save his own skin.

2006-08-24, 08:27 AM
Still on rules, think we should have a time limit for these sessions? This one might go on for ages until we reach nine votes...

Kantur
2006-08-24, 08:31 AM
Even though it'll still kill me, we do need a time limit, or a lower vote threshhold, otherwise it's going to take a long time to get anywhere...

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-24, 09:14 AM
We have 2 people who have not voted...Major Geek and Van. I suggest, that either we think about "Lynching" them (by votes of course) or eliminating them altogether, and therefore sway the votes. As for a timelimit, we will put it as thus, in the interest of getting the game moving: You all have until 8:00 am Central Time to get your votes in. At that time, if a majority has not been reached, we will start voting yet again for one more day. If by that time, the majority has not been reached, the person with the most votes gets lynched. In the case of a tie, I will randomly select the person to be lynched (probably invisible castle roll, evens being that person, odds being the other).

2006-08-24, 09:17 AM
*Points out that the two people who haven't posted have not been accused at all*

Korith
2006-08-24, 03:33 PM
Le bumpity

evnafets...I hope that time will show you my humanity, rather than my innards.

Joosbawx
2006-08-24, 04:26 PM
Sorry for the delay in reply, Kantur; however, after reading your post, for all the oratory flair it possesses, it still lacks a simple mono-sylabic reply to the question posed.

/me keeps his finger pointed at Kantur.

evnafets
2006-08-24, 04:52 PM
In the interests of getting this game moving, I shall throw my vote in with the crowd. I'm not convinced he is a werewolf, but we don't have enough info right now to make any informed decision. Lets just hope we're not killing our seer ;-)

We need one more vote to move on. Maybe we can convince Murky Pool/Commander Kitsune to stop pointing fingers at eachother for this round and join in the crowd? Who else is voting elsewhere?

Right now I see two scenarios
1 - We are pointing at a villager, and the wolves are already hidden in the flock of sheep.
2 - We are pointing at a werewolf, and those not in the general crowd are werewolves themselves not wanting to condemn one of their own.

There is only one way to find out for sure which side Kantur is on. String him up.

points back at Kantur (was Penultimate Minion )

----
It would be useful in the summary to see what each persons vote is, so we can see who is pointing at who easily, without having to read the entire thread every time.
Something like:

Name: vote

And then at the bottom, a summary of how many votes each person has.

Kantur
2006-08-24, 05:05 PM
[Not that I want to, but it gets things moving...]

"Very well, you seem determined to kill me to work it out, so do so."

*Kantur changes his point from Rilik to...himself. In an odd, yet, odd twist, bringing himself to nine votes.*

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-24, 07:19 PM
Well, what did you expect, Kantur? You have no alibi, no true evidence to defend youself? There is only one way to find out. Kill him.

/me continues to point his finger at Kantur.

((Sorry, but I'm just roleplaying here. I don't think a rational, logical mob would be into lynching all that much.))

2006-08-24, 07:29 PM
((Mob's bent on lynching is no form of goverment at all!))

martyboy74
2006-08-24, 07:36 PM
((Mob's bent on lynching is no form of goverment at all!))
It's democracy! Without civil rights.

Korith
2006-08-24, 10:03 PM
El Bumpo

Death, in the Civilization games, "Anarchy" is a perfectly valid system of government.

Bookman
2006-08-24, 11:15 PM
rational, logical mob

((that's a sorta oxymoron :P))

Alarra hasn't been her she clearly isn't interested enough to me the killer. Wait.......he's a real devil....... *points finger and P-minion*

Shyftir
2006-08-25, 01:56 AM
In the past when I've played this game, we followed a strict structure of how it proceeds. First a formal accusation is brought up and stated by one player. Then that single accusation is allowed general disscussion after which the accused gets a final attempt to defend himself. At this point a yes or no vote is taken by all players still alive. If there are more 'yes's than 'no's then the accused is killed. Instead of this accusations everywhere method. That might make things run more smoothly.

Murky_Pool
2006-08-25, 02:59 AM
I don't truly understand this game, so I'm going to keep pointing at the closest being to Wolf that we've got.

Commander Kitsune I choose YOU

Korith
2006-08-25, 06:32 AM
Shyftir, I've used the same approach in Mafia. The downside to that approach here is that not everyone is around to make accusations at the same time. In a ftf mafia game, there are no problems with people speaking up as everyone is there at all times.

As for the vote threshold, I suggest that rather than the halfway point, once someone leads by a margin greater than the remaining votes, then they are lynched.

eg. 12 players
A 4 votes
B 2 votes
C 0 votes
D 0 votes
E 1 vote
F 2 votes
G 1 vote
H 1 vote
I-L 0 votes

Most recent vote: B
Only one vote has not been cast, so at this point the vote is solidified against A. Prior to the last vote, the number of remaining votes could have turned the finger away from A to B or F in a tie. In that scenario, DungeonMaster's tie resolution system seems fair.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-25, 09:11 AM
In a suprising, yet satisfying, turn of events, Kantur points to himself to be lynched, changing the vote. You string him up in the middle of town, and realize that Kanture was naught but a villager. Oops...

Let the voting begin again...

Bookman
2006-08-25, 11:53 AM
AMAZING who was the one doing the most finger wagging? They clearly must be at fault for this murder. ((also we need to eliminate everyone who isn't here.......I mean really it's been going on for awhile)) They MUST be a wolf in villager's skin.

Korith
2006-08-25, 02:12 PM
*Bump Thread*

I take it that the werewolves didn't kill anybody? Maybe the mob scared them off.

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-25, 03:35 PM
Actually, now is the time I ask for the Baner, Seer, and the werewolves need to PM me for their choices.

Night falls on your little town. Only the morning will tell who was an innocent villager for sure...

Bookman
2006-08-25, 06:11 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

((That's me sleeping and also me bumping so everyonoe sees this))

Flabbicus
2006-08-25, 07:07 PM
ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzz

(( v *Gasp* Werewolf! ))

Lucky
2006-08-25, 07:21 PM
KA-BOOM!!!

Just thought I'd shake things up.

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-25, 07:23 PM
/me wakes up, thinking he hears something, but then turns over and goes back to sleep in his grave.

2006-08-25, 09:48 PM
*Death visits Mr Snadman*

Cathrindir
2006-08-25, 10:42 PM
Cathrindir is shaken awake, then promptly sees Mr.Sandman, who drops two tons of sand onhim to make him fall asleep.

Shyftir
2006-08-25, 11:09 PM
/me shifts in his sleep.

Bookman
2006-08-25, 11:10 PM
/me shifts in his sleep.

/me struggles in his sleep from the irony

Lucky
2006-08-26, 12:21 AM
Earthquake!

Just thought I'd shake things up...

/me dies from massive pun damage.

Korith
2006-08-26, 11:13 AM
*bump*

*snores*

Flabbicus
2006-08-26, 11:14 AM
/me struggles to fall back asleep

Kantur
2006-08-26, 04:26 PM
Dead man bumping...

Chris the Pontifex
2006-08-26, 04:45 PM
I just wanted to say:
hi, I want to join if ever this reaches a second round, please...

Lucky
2006-08-26, 06:10 PM
Soooooooooo... What's happening with this game?

Kantur
2006-08-26, 06:14 PM
I think you lot are waiting on the wolves/seers/etc PMing DungeonMaster, who needs to PM back the seers, etc. Then you'll get the in the morning post revealing the victim of the wolf, and hopefully someone'll stir things up again ;)

Lucky
2006-08-26, 06:19 PM
Ok... well... wolves/seer/whatever...

HURRY UP!!!

:P

2006-08-26, 09:03 PM
Well DungeonMaster7, when you do come as stated before Chris would like to join second round, which reminded me. He has been away for a while {welcoming back party} and some people such as Van are away as well. So if they have a role you may want to make them sleep through it.

Korith
2006-08-27, 12:42 PM
*Kerbumpity*

Wow...that was nearly page 3!

Bookman
2006-08-27, 02:01 PM
*sleeps and bumps*

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-27, 10:12 PM
Well, I'm sure it's not the baner's fault this game is getting held up. Not at all. ::)

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-27, 10:56 PM
I profusely (sp?) apologize for the wait. With being deployed and internet connection problems, WHEW!! But I am back...

Night falls...a loud howl echoes throughout the town. In the morning, Joosbawx is found at the town square...and in front of the tavern, and generally throughout all of town...

Okay folks, let the lynching begin!!

((P.S. Thanks to all of you that sent well-wishes for my son. He had a bad double ear infection, but is doing fine! He said to say "Sheeshew" which is toddler for thank you!))

Bookman
2006-08-27, 11:03 PM
(( I didn't know your son was in the hospital! Tell him to get better and stay better ;) ))

This is an ATROCITY!!! Joosbawx is a valued member of this village! Which one of you vile people did this?

Lucky
2006-08-27, 11:09 PM
Hmm... This is a curiosity, Joosbawx accused Kantur, and Kantur was a mere villager, so it couldn't of been revenge... We must consult with the town on this ever-pressing matter.

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-27, 11:16 PM
ZombieRockStar stands over the broken body (or what's left of it) of Joosbawx and screams to the sky.

"Nooooooo!!! By the heavens, I will avenge your death!"

He stands up and faces the crowd of vilalgers assembled.

"Which one of you was it? I swear, I'll eat the brains of whoever did this?"

His gaze settles on Penultimate Minion.

"You! You've always been violent, haven't you? Cutting up people and shoving them into vending machines? Sound familiar? This is exactly the kind of thing you would do."

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-27, 11:33 PM
Now now, calm down everyone! This is exactly the kind of behavior that will get us all killed. We need to calmly rationalize this. What are the facts, and what has anyone said to incriminate them?

Alarra
2006-08-28, 12:13 AM
Alarra cries over Joosbowx's remains, "Who would do such a thing?"

She looks suspiciously over at Rilik.

2006-08-28, 03:36 AM
*Death pales at the sight in front of him. He has seen many a horrid death, but he hasn't seen one like this.*

Do I see any brains?

*Quickly scans the pieces of bodies*

I don't... Sorry but that leads me to suspect you zombierockstar.

*Points at Zombierockstar sadly since he used to jam with him*

Korith
2006-08-28, 08:07 AM
His gaze settles on Penultimate Minion.

"You! You've always been violent, haven't you? Cutting up people and shoving them into vending machines? Sound familiar? This is exactly the kind of thing you would do."

Even though I do have...violent tendencies, the M.O. doesn't fit me. Splattering the remains all over town is a messy and disorganized affair. The alleged matter of sticking people into vending machines is far more tidy and organized.

Now, not to go accusing, but it's quite possible that the werewolves want me lynched. My arguments led to the execution of the last villager and I was sadly in error; if they can get all of you to kill me, they'll be able to keep the votes fragmented and collaberate on killing off villagers by day and by night.

What confuses me here is that I don't see ZombieRockStar as thinking that far ahead. Perhaps it's someone else?

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-28, 09:25 AM
Well! Accused by one and insulted by another!

How could you accuse me? Joosbawx was a friend! Death, I thought we were friends!

Besides, everybody knows that undead can't get lycanthropy.

I am angry, but Kitsune is right. We need to be calm and rational about this. Now is not the time for anger.

Joosbawx never accused anyone except Kantur, so he wasn't killed out of worry that he might incriminate one of them.

But, Penultimate Minion, you say this is not your style? Not your style when in demon form, maybe. But what about when you're a wolf?

2006-08-28, 09:34 AM
*pokes over a skull*

Actually there is the brain. Sorry ZombieRockStar, you have my appology. I have acted rash.

((and I this game needed a prod, think I am getting the rules. Vote on who to lynch, debate, sleep, wake))

In all my rocking sessions I found that ZombieRockStar has never showed any signs of fur at all...

On the other hand (you have five more fingers) *points to Ninja Commander Kitsune* I see fur in plain daylight!

((We are allowed to accuse people now right?))

Korith
2006-08-28, 09:47 AM
*Sigh* Insult for insult, I suppose.

It's Devil. I have progressed to this form from lowly Imp. While I admit that my former impish abilities included shapeshifting, these abilities were a small sacrifice I had to make in order to claim my rightful promotion. On top of that, no Imp that I have ever known has had the ability to shape-shift into a wolf.

Joosbawx appears to have been a thinker's kill. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think anyone here has a reason to tag him for death other than to turn us on ourselves. But who would be able to do that?

The experienced players (or those who would admit it) include:
Alarra
Bookman
Myself
Shyftir
Sneak/Van
ZombieRockStar

So, if it's a cunning and experienced play, we need to look at those. (Sad to say, things are looking bad for me in my analyses...)

Sneak
2006-08-28, 11:22 AM
(( Agh. Missed this games while arms were screwy. I blame my arms. Can anyone tell me who's dead so far? ))

Korith
2006-08-28, 11:25 AM
Dead:
Kantur (by lynch mob)
Joosbawx (by werewolf)

Alive:
Alarra
Bookman
Cathrindir
Death; your friend the Reaper
evnafets
Lucky, the Leprechaun
Major Geek
Murky Pool
Ninja Commander Kitsune
Penultimate Minion
Rilik
Shyftir
Sneak/Van
ZombieRockStar

Narrator:
DungeonMaster77

Bookman
2006-08-28, 11:29 AM
Wait wait wait how am I and experienced player?! I've barely come here. In fact only a werewolf would accuse me of such villany

/me points at P-minion

((What happened sneak? I musta missed that memo......))

Flabbicus
2006-08-28, 11:32 AM
Alarra cries over Joosbowx's remains, "Who would do such a thing?"

She looks suspiciously over at Rilik.

What, you think I did this?

Korith
2006-08-28, 11:34 AM
*sigh* yes I'm here.......I'm not too good so I'd like a villager postition ((and the deceptions begins))

My source.

Bookman
2006-08-28, 11:57 AM
My source.

So basically I used sarcasm/irony how am I all y'know EXPERT. You blame me in killing someone? Huh? I think that could mean you're trying to cast suspicisoun upon me. /me points at p-minion

Korith
2006-08-28, 02:50 PM
*Revivify*

Bookman, it's nothing personal. I even included myself, after all.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-28, 03:22 PM
Death, I am awestruck at your lack of thought. Surely just because I have fur during the daylight it doesn't just instantly mean that I turn wolf at night. Besides, since people can only die when YOU have a hand in it, I accuse you, Death, of being a werewolf!

Murky_Pool
2006-08-28, 04:00 PM
Two deaths and the fox guy is still running around? What's wrong with you people? It's a badly disguised werewolf.

I point at Commander Kitsune

Korith
2006-08-28, 04:03 PM
Murky pool, you just might have a point there...

Kitsune, it's well known that Werewolves cannot yoddel. Please demonstrate for us, in order to prove your non-wolfiness.

evnafets
2006-08-28, 04:36 PM
quote from joosbawx

Based upon what I've read, and in the interest of actually getting somewhere closer to a resolution, I will cast my accusation to Cantur...though my true suspicion lies with Shyftir, and possibly Rilik.

Could this possibly be what killed him? Or are the wolves trying to put us off the scent by killing someone that didn't accuse them. Oh the intrigue...

Flabbicus
2006-08-28, 04:40 PM
quote from joosbawx

Could this possibly be what killed him? Or are the wolves trying to put us off the scent by killing someone that didn't accuse them. Oh the intrigue...

For the purpose of this discussion, and this discussion only, let's say I was one of the wolves.

Now, why would I kill Joosbawx if he was the most notable supporter of lynching me? I can't speak for Shyftir but it would take some stupid wolves to do such an asinine move like that. It would be far to obvious and would set us up for a quick lynching.

It is obvious that the wolves planned this out and are trying to frame innocents.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-28, 04:44 PM
You accuse me?! The fox responsible for protecting you all with my wolf's bane? I am awestruck. >:(

Alarra
2006-08-28, 04:44 PM
What, you think I did this?

I don't know....did you?

Flabbicus
2006-08-28, 04:53 PM
I don't know....did you?

If I did do you think I would I say I did?

evnafets
2006-08-28, 04:55 PM
Now, why would I kill Joosbawx if he was the most notable supporter of lynching me? I can't speak for Shyftir but it would take some stupid wolves to do such an asinine move like that. It would be far to obvious and would set us up for a quick lynching.

It is obvious that the wolves planned this out and are trying to frame innocents.
I believe I said as much in the initial post.
Unless of course you are now using the classic Vizini defence:

Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Flabbicus
2006-08-28, 04:58 PM
I believe I said as much in the initial post.
Unless of course you are now using the classic Vizini defence:

Except whenever I tried an effect like that in past games I always died, but of course that could be why I am using this again, etc. etc.

Kantur
2006-08-28, 05:02 PM
((Re: ^^
Is Rilik a Sicilian? If so, you shouldn't go in against him...))

Alarra
2006-08-28, 05:20 PM
If I did do you think I would I say I did?

No. But if you didn't, I would think you would say you didn't, which you haven't.

Flabbicus
2006-08-28, 05:28 PM
No. But if you didn't, I would think you would say you didn't, which you haven't.

What's the point of claiming innocence with a population that already has doubts about your innocence without substantial proof of my guilt or innocence? It only serves to incriminate myself further

evnafets
2006-08-28, 05:35 PM
Well in any case, I'm definitely NOT trying to start a land war in Asia.

Following on in the dizzying intellect...
If we go by the assumption that the werewolves are not great fools (and so wouldn't kill someone who accused one of them), given that Joosbawx was killed, it kind-of lets of Shyftir and Rilik. (going from that post - assuming the werewolves looked at it)

Also assume that at least some of the werewolves were calling for Kantur to be lynched.
That would narrow my field of suspects down to

Cathrindr
Lucky
Penultimate Minion
ZombieRockstar

Cathrindir
2006-08-28, 06:01 PM
*looks at Evnafets*
I see. Though Kantur, in all, had eight votes not including himself, you narrow your eyes to four, one of which being the one you accused before we lynched an innocent villager. Care to tell us why you've narrowed down the list?

Lucky
2006-08-28, 06:03 PM
I would request the same, we are not the only four who accused Kantur, why us?

evnafets
2006-08-28, 06:30 PM
As you said there were 9 votes to lynch Kantur
I eliminated the following:

Kantur - because we lynched him
Joosbawx - because he got killed by the werewolves
evnafets - because I know I'm not a werewolf.
Rilik
Shyftir - because Joosbawx mentioned he suspected these two people.

That leaves the list of four I had.

I will admit that this entire "list" of suspects is build on very flimsy assumptions.
1 - that the werewolves were among those voting to lynch Kantur (fairly good assumption I think)
2 - that the werewolves would not be so blatant as to kill someone who accused them (questionable?)
3 - that they saw the post by joosbawx airing his suspicions and took it into account (who knows?)

Lucky
2006-08-28, 06:33 PM
Well, what about you? You may say you know you're not a werewolf, but everyone here is making the same claim, and some of them have to be lying. So, do you choose to subject yourself to accusations on that basis? Or do you choose to withdraw your theory?

Cathrindir
2006-08-28, 06:50 PM
It is built flimsily, so let us discard it and start anew for a short time. It is not necessarily a fact that all the werewolves voted for Kantur; to do that would be rash. Instead, let us look at those who voted for others.

evnafets
2006-08-28, 07:06 PM
Actually looking closer at that post I found an argument that discredits my theories
Again: joosbawx (to kantur):

You may call me a sheep, but at the end of the night, I will be alive, and you, sir, won't.

It is quite possible the wolves have a sense of irony.

Cathrindir: You make a good point that not all of the wolves would necessarily have been in the voting to lynch Kantur, but there is a high chance of one, maybe two in there.

Lucky
2006-08-28, 07:11 PM
Well indeed there is a high chance, and you sir, are in that group.

/me points at evnafets

Now, there may be a high chance, but there is actually better odds on the rest of the group, no? So, remove your accusation and I remove mine.

Cathrindir
2006-08-28, 07:22 PM
"Exactly, but the list of suspects should not be confined to those who voted to lynch Kantur, though it is likely that perhaps a few did vote for him considering the high number of votes. Let us think rationally; If Kantur was the person that they attempted to use as a decoy, then who would vote for him out of the werewolves? A few. Eight people voted for him. There is no way to tell out of those who is the werewolf. Let us not even include Kantur's fate or Judge by vote in the process of deciding who the killer is."

Alarra
2006-08-28, 07:45 PM
What's the point of claiming innocence with a population that already has doubts about your innocence without substantial proof of my guilt or innocence? It only serves to incriminate myself further

The point of claiming innocence in spite of suspicians is that there are those that would believe you if you actually clamed that you are not a werewolf. The fact that you are reluctant to make such a claim tends to make me doubt your innocence far more than denial would.

evnafets
2006-08-28, 09:51 PM
>Let us think rationally
I thought that was exactly what I was doing. I've explained my assumptions and reasoning at each step.
Of course, as I also explained, some of my assumptions may be incorrect.

It started as a "what-if" building up from Rilik's assertion that if he WAS a wolf, he wouldn't have killed Joosbawx, as Joosbawx was accusing him.

>Eight people voted for him. There is no way to tell
>out of those who is the werewolf
Not with any definite certainty no, but to my mind it is better than pointing at someone because of their name on the message board, or things they have said/done in other parts of the forum.
Also looking at the progression of votes - who voted when and taking guesses at why. My guess would be a werewolf in the first few (to start it off) and then getting villagers to jump on the band wagon once we got to a critical mass.
But again, it is only a hypothesis - a wild ass guess. But it makes me feel better than pointing blindly.

I have not yet pointed fingers at any one person, but have put forward arguments as to where I think we should be looking, and why. People can take that into account, or form their own opinions.
For myself I want these Werewolves caught and destroyed.

Cathrindir
2006-08-28, 10:15 PM
*Rubs chin* That is true. Perhaps my use of the word rationally was a bit rash, when I instead meant we should perhaps use more evidence than what is placed before us. We all want these werewolves caught and destroyed, except those in our midst who are werewolves themselves. And the idea that perhaps those who began the 'critical mass' could be werewolves might be right...it is a sound theory. At the moment, however, we don't know exactly how the patterns of the werewolves work, so again, let me say perhaps we should start anew with fresh evidence.
*Turns an eye to Alarra and Rilik*
Alarra...you've been accusing Rilik this whole time, almost as if you are trying to get him lynched for a reason. By far we don't have enough evidence, but could you perhaps be a werewolf?

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-28, 10:31 PM
Or perhaps she knows that he is a werewolf. There is no way to tell.

Evnafets' reasoning is as much reasoning as we can hope for at this time, even though it names me as possible. Let us not be hasty. We were last time and look where it got us: two innocents dead and the werewolf still on the loose. Perhaps we should try reason this time.

I stay with my accusation on Penultimate Minion. He is violent, a "devil," and he seems overly fond of tails. Perhaps he regrows it in the night, eh?

/me points his finger at Penultimate Minion.

Lucky
2006-08-28, 10:34 PM
Indeed... I have no reason to suspect Rilik as a werewolf, and I may even have a reason not to kill him. This reason, which in the head of a werewolf, would indeed cause it to want him dead. Now, Alarra, any reason you want Rilik lynched?

/me stops pointing at evnafets

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-28, 10:39 PM
Call me goofy, but I am assuming some votes here. Some people have yet to vote this day, so get them in soon. Here is the standing as of now (Pen, I am using your list, so thanks!):

Dead:
Kantur (by lynch mob)
Joosbawx (by werewolf)

Alive:
Alarra: 1
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
Death; your friend the Reaper: 1
evnafets: 1
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek:
Murky Pool:
Ninja Commander Kitsune: 2
Penultimate Minion: 2
Rilik: 1
Shyftir:
Sneak/Van:
ZombieRockStar: 1

And so the voting continues. Due to my limited ability to check/post, there will be no deadline for when somebody gets lynched. I will be back on (hopefully) tomorrow at around noon, but if not, probably closer to 8 pm or so (they have me working 11-12 hour days out here!). Have fun voting!! If you haven't voted, you may want to concider it...some of your lives seem to be hanging in the balance...

Bookman
2006-08-28, 11:29 PM
/me withdraws finger from P-minion

It appears that Evnafets seems to have a good idea of it......

Lucky does appear to be suspicious And ZRS........in fact I can't think of P-minion doing it....Cathrindir is a cleric of course........ I'm thinking ZRS cause well.....Leprechauns aren't that deadly :P

/me points at ZRS

Alarra
2006-08-28, 11:35 PM
I haven't accused anyone, just stating how suspicious his behavior has been. I have no desire to see anyone lynched, unless it will mean that the killing will stop. And I for one, *looks pointedly at rilik*, have no qualms with admitting openly that i am in fact not a werewolf.

Ares
2006-08-28, 11:38 PM
((Wonders if anybody could possibly explain this, so one could jump in the next game.))

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-28, 11:48 PM
/me withdraws finger from P-minion

It appears that Evnafets seems to have a good idea of it......

Lucky does appear to be suspicious And ZRS........in fact I can't think of P-minion doing it....Cathrindir is a cleric of course........ I'm thinking ZRS cause well.....Leprechauns aren't that deadly :P

/me points at ZRS

That's your reason for pointing at me instead of Lucky? Sure, Leprechauns aren't deadly, but remember we're dealing with werewolves. It doesn't matter their original form. He wouldn't be a leprechaun in werewolf form, would he? And why not Penultimate Minion? You say you can't think of him doing it? Why? I've given several reasons why it could have been him. Of all the people you could accuse, why me?

Shyftir
2006-08-29, 12:03 AM
Well, speaking as a susposedly experienced player. I must confirm we are early in the game. One of the best wolf tricks IS the "silent wolf." "Wolfs who maintain a low profile often go undetected. I'll tell you who I suspect.

P-Minion
Bookman
Murky Pool

Plus the quiet wolf potential of those not actively pushing the thread.

These current suspisions are still partial hunches because we need more data. Therefore I propose we take out one of the potential "silent wolves." It allows us more info and forces the wolfs to tip thier hand more fully.

Lucky
2006-08-29, 12:07 AM
But what if the wolves knew something about one of us, and tried to influence the mob to kill that person? Hmm? It could be anyone.

Bookman
2006-08-29, 12:13 AM
/me removes finger

You make a good point.......I don't know WHO to blame now.........

And yet..........you go for a silent approach Shyftir? That seems incredibly rude for someone to accuse of not posting when they are FORCED to do school often! It is no reason to LYNCH me for being good and attending classes. That seems wolfish to blame me for that

/me points at Shyftir

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-29, 02:23 AM
*Bumpity Bumpity Bump*

2006-08-29, 03:59 AM
On the silent wolf, has major geek even posted here? I think he would be the prime example of this silent wolf.

((This game is pretty fun, with all the rational and logical thinking wolves we have around the place. I must get my friends at school to play it as well. I think I may be the narrator. Is there a good link for the rules/variations for a wanna be narrator?))

Korith
2006-08-29, 08:13 AM
Therefore I propose we take out one of the potential "silent wolves."
And who do you suppose we try? While the idea seems meritorious at first, consider a little bit further; any thoughtless lynching scores another point for the werewolves. If we do kill a so-called "silent wolf", who turns out to be a villager, we're once again one step closer to our humble village becoming Werewolf town.

It allows us more info and forces the wolfs to tip thier hand more fully.
To an extent, perhaps. But that information is bought in blood. Delaying village concensus is another popular werewolf tactic.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-29, 09:30 AM
I still accuse P-Minion.

Remember, I shall save somebody from the wolf's clutches, but you must have faith in me! I cannot defend those who have accused me!

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-29, 12:58 PM
Shifty does have a point with the "silent approach." I do not believe he was talking about you, Bookman, as you have not been so silent. The two most notable absentees are Sneak/Van and Major Geek/Evil Pie/Deckmaster.

Should we really trust those who feel the need to maintain more than one identity? Especially someone like Sneak? I wouldn't put it past him.

My finger, however, remains on Penultimate Minion.

Korith
2006-08-29, 01:39 PM
Hm. It seems ZombieRockStar will not have his finger swayed from me. Still, in light of the current situation, I shall rest my vote on Kitsune. If he really was the wolfsbaner, he would not be so foolish as to make *himself* a target of the werewolves. It seems like a common distraction tactic to me.

*crosses fingers* Please be a wolf this time...

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-29, 02:55 PM
I assure you, lynching me shall only reduce the protection of everybody in the village! Spare your baner and I will do my best to protect you all. (Except the wolves. ;))

evnafets
2006-08-29, 05:01 PM
And who do you suppose we try? While the idea seems meritorious at first, consider a little bit further; any thoughtless lynching scores another point for the werewolves. If we do kill a so-called "silent wolf", who turns out to be a villager, we're once again one step closer to our humble village becoming Werewolf town.

Except you might be the wolf's voice among us, protecting your pack mates who are exercising the silent tactic.

Korith
2006-08-29, 10:53 PM
*Restore from the brink*

Flabbicus
2006-08-29, 11:05 PM
/me points at Kitsune

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-29, 11:11 PM
You can choose me if you wish, but I assure you, it is the wrong decision. Point your fingers elsewhere, or there will be hell to pay. Who knows how many more will go without a baner to protect you all?

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-29, 11:44 PM
The baner would never make himself a target by revealing himself so. And if you were, why were you not protecting Joosbawx?

And yet I don't suspect Kitsune. At least not yet. He just doesn't seem the type. And evnafet's logic still stands, as far as I'm concerned.

Vindemiatrix
2006-08-30, 01:13 AM
((Cool...Mafia with different rules.))

Korith
2006-08-30, 08:26 AM
*Obligatory restoration to page 1*

Silent ones, you may want to speak up soon, for though my vote lies with Kitsune, suspicion seems to drift your way.

Jack Skellington, Pirate King
2006-08-30, 08:56 AM
I don't wanna read through all 15 or so pages of this, but when would be a good time to join in?

Korith
2006-08-30, 09:19 AM
Next game. Positions have already been assigned for this one.

It seems that the game has been moving at roughly 4 days to the turn. It could take up to 12 more turns to finish (assuming the baner blocks all kills at night and the Werewolves are the last to be lynched), so at the longest the next game will probably start some time in October.

The more likely length is about 6 more turns, though, at which point the game would likely start again in late September.

*Ahem* but if people were to post their votes every 24 hours or so, the game might only take half as long to finish.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-30, 09:32 AM
You ask, and so I answer. I was not protecting joosbawx because I had chosen to protect another for the night. The baner may only protect one person a night, and I chose poorly. :-[

Murky_Pool
2006-08-30, 09:35 AM
I always thought it was the fox guy. There's something wolfy about him, could be the fur and tail

Shyftir
2006-08-30, 04:08 PM
The reason for dealing with silent wolves is those who are not posting are not contributing, their loss hurts us less than a contributing villagers loss.

As for Bookman accusing me, well my reasons for suspecting him are not post numbers I too must do alot of school. Those I listed were not the "silents." Those were other people I suspected.

I suggest if we attack a "silent" we attack Van.

He doesn't seem to be watching the game at all, but he might be.

/me points to Van.

evnafets
2006-08-30, 05:00 PM
Van/Sneak has posted once (as Sneak) : Asking about the status of the game. Something about his arms being screwy?

However I can't see any posts at all from MajorGeek (or alter egos listed) If we're going to take out a silent one, I'd go for him.

* points at MajorGeek

Bookman
2006-08-30, 07:59 PM
HMmmmmm it's probably good to remove those who are not here at all......... evnafets you make a good point........ this game is so hard to figure out who's who......makes it REALLY hard...........I can't make up my mind but evnafets seems to have the right of it

/me points at Major Geek

Cathrindir
2006-08-30, 10:18 PM
*Looks at Bookman and evnafets* "He has not even replied to anything after getting to the town(a.k.a signing up for the game), so I would guess he is taking a trip, or visiting a family member. I doubt one can be a werewolf to terrorize the town when they are not here. I instead, vote for someone who appears to be here at the moment, and is thrown under suspicion by several good points made by Alarra..."
*Cathrindir points finger at Rilik*
"You seem to only say something either to clear your name with a quick dismissal of guilt, or vote quickly and again disappear into the shadows. This is a Silent Wolf approach if nothing else, and I believe that you could be a werewolf!"

DungeonMaster77
2006-08-31, 02:36 AM
Okay, here is the currrent standings:

Dead:
Kantur (by lynch mob)
Joosbawx (by werewolf)

Alive:
Alarra:
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
evnafets:
Lucky, the Leprechaun: 1
Major Geek: 2
Murky Pool:
Ninja Commander Kitsune: 3
Penultimate Minion: 1
Rilik: 2
Shyftir:
Sneak/Van: 1
ZombieRockStar:

Okay, lets get voting...

Lucky
2006-08-31, 02:46 AM
Rilik is not a werewolf, I can promise you that, you may choose not to believe me, but I know he is a not one of them.

I do not, however, trust penultimate, I vote for him.

Alarra
2006-08-31, 08:06 AM
* looks at Lucky* For some reason I do believe you. I also believe the silent wolf theory has merit and will vote for majorgeek

ZombieRockStar
2006-08-31, 08:54 AM
I am starting to believe the "silent wolf" theory as well. But there is possibly [definitely?] more than one wolf out there, so Penultimate Minion may be one as well. For now, I change my accusation because we need action. Joosbawx...and Kantur ((he says this a bit regretfully))...did not die so we could bicker.

/me removes his finger from Penultimate Minion and points at Major Geek.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-31, 04:20 PM
Perhaps the silent wolf theory DOES have merit.
*Points at Major Geek too*

Cathrindir
2006-08-31, 04:26 PM
"Very well. Lucky seems to be with it, and if he says Rilik isn't a werewolf, I believe him."
*Cathrindir removes finger from Rilik and instead points at Major Geek*

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-01, 05:40 AM
Here, again are the standings. Major Geek technically has 2 more votes to go before lynching, but this time:

Dead:
Kantur (by lynch mob)
Joosbawx (by werewolf)

Alive:
Alarra:
Bookman:
Cathrindir:
evnafets:
Lucky, the Leprechaun:
Major Geek: 6
Murky Pool:
Ninja Commander Kitsune: 3
Penultimate Minion: 1
Rilik:
Shyftir:
Sneak/Van: 1
ZombieRockStar:

Technically, he needs 2 more votes in order to be lynched, but due to his not speaking up for himself, and in the spirit of continuation...

The town has once again spoken. Major Geek was bound and tied, and fired upon by the rest of the town, using silver bullets. They pierce his flesh, again, and again, dropping him dead. No fur, no claws, no canine-like teeth. Another villager. Uh-oh...not again...

Okay folks, for those of you that qualify, send me your respective PM's. A few of you removed votes last time, but did not re-vote. This works faster and a lot better if everybody comes out and votes for somebody. You can repost and change your vote at any time. As I won't have internet access for about 15 hours or so (long shift/security duty), so you have until midnight tonight (meaning, 20 hours from now) when I can get back on) to get me the PM's. Results show by morning.

Korith
2006-09-01, 05:24 PM
Post-commute bumpage...

and *Snore*...

Bookman
2006-09-01, 05:56 PM
/me *is asleep

ZombieRockStar
2006-09-01, 08:31 PM
/me sleeps, dreaming of brains.

Cathrindir
2006-09-01, 09:56 PM
*Cathrindir is asleep, when suddenly...
KRA-THOOM!
He has a dream where Black Mage fires a hadoken at him.

evnafets
2006-09-02, 03:31 AM
* evnafets is lying fearfully awake, imagining every sound as being caused by the werewolves coming to drink his blood

Shyftir
2006-09-02, 11:38 AM
/me wakes up goes to the bathroom and goes back to bed not noticing those furative(sp) shapes out there in the night.

Korith
2006-09-02, 09:06 PM
* Levitate Thread *

P-Min bursts awake for a moment and looks frantically around. In minutes, he is asleep again.

DungeonMaster77
2006-09-02, 10:29 PM
You all go to bed, more than a little worried that you managed to kill yet another villager. During the night, you hear a wolf howl in the distance, and three more follow it. A scream echoes in the distance, and when you all awake, you find Lucky the Leprechaun (maybe not so lucky...) strewn throughout the town square, with naught much more than his head remaining, and his third eye staring out into nothingness, and you all realize that one of your hopes to live have been dashed as the Seer in town has just been killed. This is going to be a long day...a VERY long day.

Okay, let the games begin...sorry lucky. I wish you could have gotten a chance to tell everybody who you looked into...