PDA

View Full Version : Tiberium in the Playground

Mr. Friendly
2008-03-26, 01:53 PM
So, C&C3: Kane's Wrath should be out today; anyone else getting it, planning on getting it or skipping it altogether?

The reviews seem good, but reviews of everything always seem good anymore. :smallmad:

I really dig C&C3 and getting to join the Red Alert 3 beta has a lot of seduction for me as well....

Always been a huge fan of the C&C Universe since the very first C&C. Though I think RA was one of my favorites. I still get chills watching the intro movie... same with RA2. (Did it work Professor? Time will tell... sooner or later... time will tell... *cue music*) (Is it done, Yuri? No comrade premier, it has only begun. *cue music*)

The Orange Zergling
2008-03-26, 08:09 PM
I'm installing it right now, will get back to you on how it is.

Also, Red Alert 3 beta key! :smallbiggrin:

Blayze
2008-03-26, 08:45 PM
When this franchise is over, I'm going to play the entire thing in plot-chronological order, just to see if it actually makes sense after all of the retcons.

I hear that there's a mission in which some units exclaim something along the lines of "I've been here before". Could anybody who has reached that part in the game please tell me which C&C game they're referring to?

Elliot Kane
2008-03-26, 09:56 PM
I will definitely be getting it, but I haven't yet :)

The Orange Zergling
2008-03-26, 10:53 PM
My first impressions:

Graphics are beautiful, but I needed to turn them down to make the game playable. And the game is still a bit laggy.
Scrin Mechapedes are awesome.
Can't figure out how, if "You are the only one who has not deserted me", you manage to train dozens and dozens of units and vehicles.
Scrin Mechapedes are awesome.
The mini-factions are neat, but I kind of preferred the game without them.
Scrin Mechapedes are still awesome.
Lack of intro makes me a sad zergling.
But new, shiny units like the Scrin Mechapede are new and shiny. Overall, I like it.

Archonic Energy
2008-03-27, 05:12 AM
So, C&C3: Kane's Wrath should be out today

but...
new game day is Friday...
it's ALWAYS been Friday...

Khanderas
2008-03-27, 08:40 AM
but...
new game day is Friday...
it's ALWAYS been Friday...

Mission control here. *static*
You are clear to panic. I repeat.
You are clear to panic. Mission control out. *static*
:smallwink:

Warshrike
2008-04-23, 11:19 AM
They lost me on Three. Tiberium Dawn was awesome, Tiberium Sun was hit and miss, Tiberium Wars was horrid. And yet, I'm still going to get Kanes Wrath when I can get a copy in bega -.- You can't kill the messiah!!