PDA

View Full Version : Older OOTS comics

jlangerud
2008-03-27, 09:38 AM
I was just wondering. I was just told about OOTS by a friend and was wondering if there is a website with the older books on it to read. I feel that I am missing something by not reading up to this one (which will not keep me from reading them all). I just wanted to see some of the older ones like how the party came together and such. Thanks for any information you may have.

NerfTW
2008-03-27, 09:42 AM
I was just wondering. I was just told about OOTS by a friend and was wondering if there is a website with the older books on it to read. I feel that I am missing something by not reading up to this one (which will not keep me from reading them all). I just wanted to see some of the older ones like how the party came together and such. Thanks for any information you may have.

Um, you're ON that website.

If you mean the two prequel books, those aren't really "older". But you have to buy them. From the shop link to your left. Anyone posting them online is commiting copyright infringement, and you really won't see that on the owner's board.

SteveMB
2008-03-27, 09:43 AM

The two prequel volumes (On The Origin Of PCs and Start Of Darkness) are paper-only. However, they're "sidelight" stories -- the main story of the webcomic is self-contained. (There are also two books with a third one on the way collecting the webcomic stories, along with some commentary and a scattering of bonus pages with additional incidents that take place during the main story but are not essential to it.)

cheesecake
2008-03-27, 11:57 AM
www.half.com my friend. I bought all 4 books for 19.56 shipped to my door.