PDA

View Full Version : The Intiative:Camp Lincoln

Goats_o_Mjolnir
2008-03-27, 11:02 AM
Hello all, for those who dont know this is a Super Hero RPG using the Marvel Universe RPG system, we can provide you with a torrent if youre interested in playing, other wise gentlemen, the page opens and Issue #1 begins....

"All Right Recruits!, Off the Bus Everyone right now!, you, with the Quills!, Watch were youre stepping, Recruits FORM UP!"

All of you step off of several Ospreys and try to mingle into a line. You have all been recruited into the fifty states Intiative program, some of you have volunteered, others have not....still, you are here aboard S.H.E.I.L.D Helicarrier Lincoln, or Camp Lincoln as the Higher Ups call it. After the Hulk Incident the newer camps needed to be safer in case of trainees thinking there heroes, so Helicarrier camps are now placed over the entire US. You dont know were you are or what state your in, but before you is a dark skinned man in powered armor with his helmet in his hand, for the time being he seems to be the one in charge. Among the recruits is a young brazillian with a shaved head sporting a bandanna and a bionic arm were his right arm should be, he shoulders a bag and falls into line with several others.

"My name is Major Terrence Hudson, but you can call me by two names, Rocket Blade or Sir, now you have been invited here to learn what being a hero is all about, right now you are being issued standard Initiative gear, wear it and love it! Right now you will be placed into groups of four, this is your Squad, get to know em well because these people are now youre friends and allies, Now get to know each other while I find your Instructors. AT EASE!"

You all hold your fatigues and stare at each other, noting the diversity in the group. The Brazzillian steps forward.

"How ya doin guys? Names Emanuel, but you can call me Manny, soo, whats your guys story? Me, I was stealing the wrong thing at the right time, needless to say now I can get my shot at being a hero."

Manny flexs his bionic arm, and it makes a compressed air noise as it turns with his body.

There seems to be a general confusion in the air, many of the new recruits huddle together closely to stay warm due to the winds.

OOC: and begin gentleman

Zyks
2008-03-27, 11:43 AM
Luke

Luke looks like a completely ordinary young man. With no visible power at all. More or less average in height and build, he wouldn't stand out in a street. With his mid length hair and laid back look, he still looks like a student. When he speaks, his voice has a clear British accent.

Well I'm here completely out of choice. I graduated university, getting my degree in physics, and found myself at a bit of a loss. THis seemed like a good thing to do, considering what I am capable of...

He seems slightly reluctant to reveal just what it is he can do, and since he looks perfectly normal, it would be difficult to discern it anyway