PDA

View Full Version : New Ordeals for O-Chul

Johnny Blade
2008-03-29, 11:25 AM
Well, since we can probably expect O-Chul to be pretty steadfast and loyal to Azure City, Xykon will probably have some more time to have fun with him.

Thus, good folks, I think it's time to come up with new comedy programs to put the man through.

I, for one, would find Vampiress Speed Dating, Troll Wrestling and Wyvern Rodeo pretty nice.
Or maybe make him the male lead in whatever Romeo and Juliet equivalent they have in the OoTS universe. And have "Juliet" played by a medusa.

So, what can you think of?

(By the way, it would of course be preferred if you adhered to the recent ban on animals, magical beasts and aberrations. But, what Redcloak doesn't know won't hurt the fun. :smallwink: )

Gamerlord
2008-03-29, 11:53 AM
undead snake pit,he never said no UNDEAD animals

Electric_Monkey
2008-03-29, 02:23 PM
Redcloak didn't say anything about mechanical deathtraps. Xykon could capture some gnome traders who make it to Azure city and put them to work.

paladinofshojo
2008-04-01, 11:22 PM
He'd probably get stuck facing a Frakenstein zombie version of :miko: in a stupid but entertaining gladiator tournament......:smallwink:

curtis
2008-04-02, 06:36 AM
Four words.

UNDEAD MECHANICAL MONKEY FIGHT!!!

Callista
2008-04-02, 06:54 AM
Swarms. Lots of 'em. Hey, they work to torture my players, why not O-Chul?

Skyserpent
2008-04-02, 06:55 AM
I don't know about what'll keep Xykon entertained...

but I have a feeling Redcloaks torture regime may involve Celine Dion Live in Concert...

After all... he is an "uncivilized goblin menace"

Jarwy
2008-04-02, 11:09 AM
I think all this is just to keep US, not Xykon entertained. :smallamused:

See, give one opportunity to gamble with a characters fate and the forum stays entertained for a week, calculating odds, creating scenarios and crunching numbers.

And oh, O-Chul vs spider golems is next.

VetMichael
2008-04-02, 11:21 AM

I didn't know there was a difference :smallbiggrin:

Hmmmm.....I'm thinking anything shown on the Lifetime or We channels would be good to soften him up. I also like Curtis' suggestion, but feel that the monkeys should also be Ninjas, in order to get sneak attacks on O-Chul. Poor Mr. Stiffy :smallwink:

boomwolf
2008-04-02, 03:19 PM
He'd probably get stuck facing a Frakenstein zombie version of :miko: in a stupid but entertaining gladiator tournament......:smallwink:

Rich did say miko is a permanent characther in OoTS like the linear guild......

Crap, thats her comeback? undead miko? (no paladin abilities for you!)

Trizap
2008-04-02, 04:34 PM
Rich did say miko is a permanent characther in OoTS like the linear guild......

Crap, thats her comeback? undead miko? (no paladin abilities for you!)

naaaaaaaah.......too obvious......

Gamerlord
2008-04-02, 06:56 PM

See, give one opportunity to gamble with a characters fate and the forum stays entertained for a week, calculating odds, creating scenarios and crunching numbers.

And oh, O-Chul vs spider golems is next.
the main entertainment is the gambleing threads...

Calinero
2008-04-02, 10:33 PM
Hm....as much as I dislike torturing good guys, I will contribute to the brainstorming session. Perhaps resurrecting all the corpses of O-Chul's comrades who were killed by Xykon, making sure they look as much like their original selves as possible, and sending them against him? More emotionally painful than physically...

monty
2008-04-02, 10:58 PM
Hit "edit" and there should be a delete option at the top of the page.

Calinero
2008-04-03, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the help.

In addition to my earlier suggestion, I would also like to suggest being given some form of healing item and being suspended in acid--he can breathe, and will constantly burn and regenerate. Not pleasant.

curtis
2008-04-03, 03:28 PM
OK Micheal:

UNDEAD KILLER MECHANICAL EXPLOSIVE NINJA MONKEY FIGHT BRAWL!!!

Aquillion
2008-04-03, 03:32 PM
Well, since we can probably expect O-Chul to be pretty steadfast and loyal to Azure City, Xykon will probably have some more time to have fun with him.[/SIZE]O-Chul doesn't have any option except to be loyal to Azure City in this case. How could he know anything about how any of the other gates are protected? He didn't even know how his own gate was protected (he was going to smash it, remember, not knowing about the ghost thing.)

The Paladins kept to their oath about the gates so strictly that Shojo had to hire outside help to do anything at all about them. O-Chul simply doesn't know what Redcloak is trying to wring out of him.

OITS
2008-04-03, 04:45 PM
OK Micheal:

UNDEAD KILLER MECHANICAL EXPLOSIVE NINJA MONKEY FIGHT BRAWL!!!

I believe, you couldn't be wronger. I thinks it is going to be an undead killer mechanical explosive vampiric ninja/paladine female monkey brawl (with the female monkeys being mothers, defending their youngs)

Demented
2008-04-03, 05:01 PM
O-Chul does know that Girard is an illusionist.
He merely doesn't know anything that Redcloak doesn't already know.

(And isn't that what torturers always want to hear anyway?)

Johnny Blade
2008-04-04, 04:53 PM
O-Chul doesn't have any option except to be loyal to Azure City in this case. How could he know anything about how any of the other gates are protected? He didn't even know how his own gate was protected (he was going to smash it, remember, not knowing about the ghost thing.)

The Paladins kept to their oath about the gates so strictly that Shojo had to hire outside help to do anything at all about them. O-Chul simply doesn't know what Redcloak is trying to wring out of him.
Oh yeah...that's even better, as long as Redcloak doesn't realize it. :smallbiggrin:
(Well, even if he did, I guess he'd just hand him over to Xykon. It would lower O-Chul's life expectancy, though.)

And by the way, I think the idea to pit him against his fallen brothers (and sisters) in arms has a lot of potential.

Also, a paper chase in a labyrinth comes to mind. Against minotaurs.

Maybe a Rugby match could be nice, too. I don't know about the creatures that should be used in the opposing team, though. Is there any spell that can summon fire elementals for a long enough time?
Otherwise, the wights will do, I suppose.
Anyway, since Xykon seems to have a lot of untrained slaves at his disposal, I guess O-Chul could be motivated by teaming him up with a few of them.
Yeah, I somehow felt like crossing the line here.

Callista
2008-04-04, 07:37 PM
As far as we can tell, O-Chul is there because he's chosen to be. Suicide is an honorable option for his culture, and it's certainly possible for him. He probably doesn't know anything to tell; but for some reason he's decided it's better to stay than go.

Hm....as much as I dislike torturing good guys, I will contribute to the brainstorming session. Perhaps resurrecting all the corpses of O-Chul's comrades who were killed by Xykon, making sure they look as much like their original selves as possible, and sending them against him? More emotionally painful than physically... Well, we know physical doesn't work, so it makes sense. But they're probably in little teeny bits by now... considering they were in the middle of that big explosion, there probably isn't much left.

In a world with undead, however, if you've fought a necromancer you've probably had this experience already... One of the PCs in one of my games had to dispatch an undead comrade by level 2, and our paladin friend's way higher than that. Granted, it wasn't an *intelligent* undead comrade, just a zombie; I guess it'd be harder to kill something that looked *and* talked like your friend.

curtis
2008-04-05, 03:29 PM
UNDEAD KILLER MECHANICAL EXPLOSIVE NINJA MONKEY FIGHT BRAWL!!!I believe, you couldn't be wronger. I thinks it is going to be an undead killer mechanical explosive vampiric ninja/paladine female monkey brawl (with the female monkeys being mothers, defending their youngs)

OK...

GIANT DIRE ARMOURED UNDEAD KILLER EXPLOSIVE MECHANICAL FLYING FIRE-BREATHING VAMPIRIC NINJA PALADIN FEMALE MONKEY BRAWL!!!

Jayngfet
2008-04-05, 04:08 PM
injections of celestial and feindish blood and see what happens?

tiefsimar!

Callista
2008-04-05, 04:40 PM
Probably a hemolytic transfusion reaction. If anybody has different blood types, it's gonna be a celestial and a fiend! O-chul can kiss his kidneys good-bye...