Conjuration
Level: Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V
Casting time: 1 standard action
Range: Self
Duration: 2 rounds/level or until expended
Saving throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

With a cry of KNIIIIIIFE EEEEYYYYE ATTAAAACK!, two daggers suddenly protrude from your eye sockets.Even while the daggers are in your eyes, you can still see.
You gain a natural attack with an attack bonus equal to your caster level. You attack by swinging your head so that the daggers hit something in front of you. The daggers deal 1d4/caster level slashing or piercing damage (maximum 10d4). You need only make 1 attack roll to hit with both daggers.
As a standard action, you can fire 1 or more of the daggers from your eyes as a ranged attack. The range of the attack is 25 feet + 5 feet per caster level. When you fire the daggers, they "grow" back in your eyes once. Once you have fired both daggers twice, the spell ends.

Important note. This spell is not to be taken seriously.

Lairship
2008-03-30, 01:40 PM
This is terrible. :smallfrown:

Enlong
2008-03-30, 01:44 PM
This is terrible. :smallfrown:

Elaborate, please? It's all well and good to tell me that it's bad, but I could use some info as to what is wrong, so I can fix it properly.

Solo
2008-03-30, 02:25 PM
You plan to kill people by glaring daggers at them?

BRC
2008-03-30, 02:26 PM
It comes from Dr mcninja.

Lizardfolk Lich
2008-03-30, 02:29 PM
Here's the comic. (http://drmcninja.com/page.php?pageNum=40&issue=10)

I thought everyone had heard of it.

Enlong
2008-03-30, 03:04 PM
Yup, exactly. It's from Dr. McNinja, as a way to satisfy the author's desire for Knife Eye Attack to be a DnD spell. Also, I love the punniness of literally glaring daggers at someone.

Mewtarthio
2008-03-30, 05:45 PM
With a cry of KNIIIIIIFE EEEEYYYYE ATTAAAACK!, two daggers suddenly protrude from your eye sockets.

Did you intend for the daggers to be screaming this warcry?

Enlong
2008-03-30, 06:06 PM
Did you intend for the daggers to be screaming this warcry?

Wow. Um... no, I did not intend it, but that's so awesome I'm not sure if I should change it.

Ninjalitude
2008-03-30, 09:34 PM
Knife Eye Attack
Conjuration
Level: Sor/Wiz 4
Components: V
Casting time: 1 standard action
Range: Self
Duration: 2 rounds/level or until expended
Saving throw: None
Spell Resistance: No

With a cry of KNIIIIIIFE EEEEYYYYE ATTAAAACK!, two daggers suddenly protrude from your eye sockets.Even while the daggers are in your eyes, you can still see.
You gain a natural attack with an attack bonus equal to your caster level. You attack by swinging your head so that the daggers hit something in front of you. The daggers deal 1d4/caster level slashing or piercing damage (maximum 10d6). You need only make 1 attack roll to hit with both daggers.
As a standard action, you can fire 1 or more of the daggers from your eyes as a ranged attack. The range of the attack is 25 feet + 5 feet per caster level. When you fire the daggers, they "grow" back in your eyes once. Once you have fired both daggers twice, the spell ends.

Important note. This spell is not to be taken seriously.

/minor nitpick

Enlong
2008-03-30, 09:42 PM
/minor nitpick

Wait. Where's the nitpick? Neither of the bolded areas are any different, so far as I can see.

Bandededed
2008-03-30, 09:47 PM
You have the spell dealing d4 / lvl, with it capped at d6's

Other than that, that spell would be really fun to use on someone...

Or while swallowed whole :smallamused:

Enlong
2008-03-30, 10:02 PM
Fixed. Though I'm worried that the potential damage is too much for a 4th level attack... Scratch that, I was just reminded of exactly how many people Fireball and Lightning Bolt can hit. But still, is it too much?