PDA

View Full Version : Time to admit it...

dogmac
2008-03-30, 07:10 PM
OK, OK, I've got the hots for O'Chul.

He's the sexiest fellow medium sized stick person I know.

Surely I'm not alone here?

Estelindis
2008-03-30, 07:23 PM
Well, I'm mostly feeling sorry for him at the moment... :smallfrown:

But I have to say that, as stick figures go... since badass courage is pretty attractive, you are not alone. :smallamused:

Hesquidor
2008-03-30, 07:33 PM
I have to say I agree with you.

Bruised, battered but still determined. It's a very admirable trait at the very least.

Callista
2008-03-30, 07:35 PM
I'm not surprised; anybody who shows that much courage is going to have a lot of admirers. Too bad he's fictional. :(

David Argall
2008-03-30, 08:26 PM
Hmm... We seem to have evidence of the difference between the male and female definitions of sexy. By male standards, he is one of the least attractive and most of us boys would look at him and mutter "You dumped me for that??"

Of course, given the normal male standard involves the amount and location of lumps of fat, I can't really claim we have a superior system over one that measures bravery and persistence, but it is definitely a different one.

Estelindis
2008-03-30, 08:30 PM
Nicely put, David Argall. :smallbiggrin:

Phase
2008-03-30, 08:38 PM

Not only am I worried that you believe yourself to be a stick person, but that you have the hots for a not medium sized stick person...

:smallconfused: :smalleek:

Estelindis
2008-03-30, 08:43 PM

Not only am I worried that you believe yourself to be a stick person, but that you have the hots for a not medium sized stick person...

:smallconfused: :smalleek:
Heh. :smallamused: Simply at a grammatical level, I think this comment could have other interpretations. :smallwink: For a start, I think the "fellow medium sized person" was a reference to Belkar's comment when he was dressing up on stilts and disguised as a human. So I think the emphasis is more on middle sized than stick person, as I seriously doubt dogmac is identifying herself as a stick person. :smallbiggrin: Furthermore, sexiness is a scale - one might find all non-medium-size people unattractive, but some less unattractive than others. So the fact that there are differences in sexiness between various non-medium-size creatures would not mean one would have the hots for them.

But I should not be digressing like this! I should be commenting further on the impressive bravery and integrity of O-Chul... :smallsmile:

Prowl
2008-03-30, 08:55 PM
O'Chul makes my tentacles shiver.

I wonder if he's into Japanese anime?

With my luck, he's probably not into monsters of indeterminate creature type.

PresidentEnder
2008-03-30, 09:07 PM
I don't consider him sexy, what with the whole "my gender," "fictional," and "a stick figure" things, but he's sure inspirational. If he wasn't a fictional paladin, he'd get all the chicks, and deserve them.

Chronos
2008-03-30, 09:21 PM
But I have to say that, as stick figures go... since badass courage is pretty attractive, you are not alone.Sigh... How many times do I have to point this out? O-Chul is not badass, he's goodass. Being a paladin, and all.

And I hate to break it to you, but the "fellow medium-sized person" probably wasn't O-Chul. O-Chul has a scar that that paladin doesn't have.

bluish_wolf
2008-03-30, 09:26 PM
Of course, given the normal male standard involves the amount and location of lumps of fat, I can't really claim we have a superior system over one that measures bravery and persistence, but it is definitely a different one.

I'm pretty sure that's the minority opinion rather than the normal one. Or at least I hope it is.

Well, I'm mostly feeling sorry for him at the moment...

But I have to say that, as stick figures go... since badass courage is pretty attractive, you are not alone.

That settles it, someone needs to put stick figures dating sim. Oh, wait, it's already been done, never mind. (http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8459/stickerobk6.jpg)

O'Chul makes my tentacles shiver.

I wonder if he's into Japanese anime?

With my luck, he's probably not into monsters of indeterminate creature type.

What's this Japan you refer, too?

Querzis
2008-03-30, 10:01 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the minority opinion rather than the normal one. Or at least I hope it is.

Bah lots of guys love small breast or big womens or scarred womens or lots of other things then just the usual blonde with big breast you see in movies but either way, the male definition of sexy is still only based on appearance. Of course, we'll still fall in love with a women because of her personnality and most mens in love with a woman wont really care about how she look but if a guy tell you he think this women is sexy, hes telling you the kind of body he like not the kind of personnality he like.

Anyway, I sure am happy to see a good and brave guy like O-chul get fangirls instead of really evil pretty boys. O-chul sure deserve it a lot more then all the anime villains :smallwink:

Dode
2008-03-30, 10:20 PM
Frankly I think he's boring.
Not like I expect a 23/7 paralyzed character to be exciting, mind you.

bluish_wolf
2008-03-30, 10:29 PM
Bah lots of guys love small breast or big womens or scarred womens or lots of other things then just the usual blonde with big breast you see in movies but either way, the male definition of sexy is still only based on appearance. Of course, we'll still fall in love with a women because of her personnality and most mens in love with a woman wont really care about how she look but if a guy tell you he think this women is sexy, hes telling you the kind of body he like not the kind of personnality he like.

Anyway, I sure am happy to see a good and brave guy like O-chul get fangirls instead of really evil pretty boys. O-chul sure deserve it a lot more then all the anime villains :smallwink:

Well, I think tsunderes are sexy and that's a personality type.

David Argall
2008-03-30, 10:51 PM

Let's just say that if you want boys looking at you, breast enlargement surgery is money well spent.

bluish_wolf
2008-03-30, 11:16 PM
Let's just say that if you want boys looking at you, breast enlargement surgery is money well spent.

Well, it certainly it would draw attention, but I bet a mowhock and pink hair would have similar affects. Equally unattractive, I might add.

Querzis
2008-03-30, 11:43 PM
Well, it certainly it would draw attention, but I bet a mowhock and pink hair would have similar affects. Equally unattractive, I might add.

:smallsigh: I love pink on women (though, of course, I never actually saw a girl with pink hair anywhere else then in anime but they sure are cute) and the one most popular guy with the girls back in high school had a mowhock! Beside, I cant think of anything that would be unattractive for absolutely everybody.

And yes, bigs breasts are obviously attractive for most guys...and even if I think sometimes its just totally ridiculous (they are gonna have lots of lower-back problems later) I never met a guy who actually found it unattractive, but there is bound to be some.

Callista
2008-03-30, 11:46 PM
It depends. Increasing anywhere above about a C cup is going to cause you to look top-heavy. Less than that if you're thin or short. And on top of that, it's surgery with complications. I'm thinking... no thanks.

Personally, I am attracted to O-Chul, but because I'm asexual, it's more of a "man, I wish I could meet that guy" than "ooh, he's so sexy!" There aren't a lot of people in the world who are willing to give that much for what's right; out of the hundreds of people I've met I don't think I could name more than one or two. I've become quite disillusioned with the way the world is; I'm sick and tired of self-interest and pettiness and lack of caring and I'm just about ready to dump the whole human race into the "usually evil" category. It'd be nice to meet somebody that doesn't work that way.

Paladin29
2008-03-31, 05:57 AM
Ha!, I know that being a Paladin one day would have its advantages :)... iīll take levels in the prestige class "sacred badass" :P

Well, if itīs of use, in my case at least the preference about women is much more complex than that topic... three factors: soul (compassion, honor, bravery, kindness), mind (good education, intelligence) and body (beautifull face, good ass... i hope that word was no offensive, my english is basic)

Estelindis
2008-03-31, 07:55 AM
Sigh... How many times do I have to point this out? O-Chul is not badass, he's goodass. Being a paladin, and all.
Fine! :smalltongue:

And I hate to break it to you, but the "fellow medium-sized person" probably wasn't O-Chul. O-Chul has a scar that that paladin doesn't have.
:smallconfused: I wasn't saying that *was* O-Chul. I was just making a reference to Belkar's comment.

dish
2008-03-31, 09:06 AM
A 'good' badass, constantly fighting for what is right, never giving up in the face of overwhelming odds, mature, unselfish, unassuming, willing to sacrifice himself...

yes, O-Chul would make the perfect romantic hero in many a romance novel. I do hope he finally gets someone to open up to and share his hidden sensitive depths with. (Of course he has hidden sensitive depths. Everyone knows that all perfect badasses have hidden sensitive depths.)

Callista
2008-03-31, 10:01 AM
Who says he's got to have a romance? Right now, I think it'd be nice if he had a friend. Romance is stressful and annoying, by all accounts. People overestimate its importance, especially when it comes to recovering from extreme mistreatment.

Querzis
2008-03-31, 10:47 AM
Who says he's got to have a romance? Right now, I think it'd be nice if he had a friend. Romance is stressful and annoying, by all accounts. People overestimate its importance, especially when it comes to recovering from extreme mistreatment.

Well even though I totally agree that romance is really not the thing O-chul need right now, you gotta understand that this is supposed to be a thread about girls who find him sexy (though it got derailed, especially because me...sorry). So romance involving O-chul might not be the best thing for him but its definitly the best thing for most of the girls here, especially those who got lots of imagination.

Beside, O-chul already got a loyal friend who wont ever let him down, who only want him to be happy and who even gave him a nice nickname:

:mitd: You can do it, Mr. Stiffly! I believe in you!

Seriously, the only reason O-chul hasnt escaped until now is because I dont think they left him alone with the Mitd. It would take O-chul like 5 seconds to convince the Mitd to break his prison and/or throw him out of the city (what? He survived a lot worse.)

Paladin29
2008-03-31, 12:16 PM
I donīt think romance is stressfull and annoying, to many (myself included) love is the best thing ever and one of the main themes in literature.

by the way itīd be fun a friendship between the MitD and O-chul :)

bluish_wolf
2008-03-31, 01:02 PM
I donīt think romance is stressfull and annoying, to many (myself included) love is the best thing ever and one of the main themes in literature.

by the way itīd be fun a friendship between the MitD and O-chul :)

That really doesn't say anything, as a number of popular romance literature are, in fact, tragedies.

Callista
2008-03-31, 01:18 PM

by the way itīd be fun a friendship between the MitD and O-chul :)Maybe. Best, and worst. Romance seems to intensify everything. Case in point: Romeo and Juliet.

I think he'd be matched up best with another paladin, somebody every bit as dedicated as he is. Synchronized smite evil... among other things! :smallbiggrin:

Paladin29
2008-03-31, 01:20 PM
Well, some romances end with a tragedy because love is a powerfull emotion. However the happy ending is common in love stories (i admit however that it is more common in movies, but the theme is the same).

Hesquidor
2008-03-31, 01:25 PM
That really doesn't say anything, as a number of popular romance literature are, in fact, tragedies.

"Shall I believe
That unsubstantial MitD is amorous,
And that the lean abhorred monster keeps
Thee here in the dark to be his paramour?"

Sorry, but I just had this image of back when O-Chul still paralyzed and MitD being reluctant to give up his Mr. Stiffly. :)

Mewtarthio
2008-03-31, 02:06 PM

No, it really isn't. If you're that desperate, just buy a low-cut shirt. It's a lot cheaper, and you can just throw it away if you change your mind.

:smallsigh: I love pink on women (though, of course, I never actually saw a girl with pink hair anywhere else then in anime but they sure are cute) and the one most popular guy with the girls back in high school had a mowhock! Beside, I cant think of anything that would be unattractive for absolutely everybody.

There is a difference between cartoons and real life. Namely, you can get away with some really ridiculous stuff in cartoons. Take the horrible, horrible live-action-CGI hybrid adaptations of cartoons that have been released recently (Underdog, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Garfield, etc).

The Hop Goblin
2008-03-31, 02:45 PM
I'd let him father my children... now just to talk the wife into it....

bluish_wolf
2008-03-31, 03:43 PM
I'd let him father my children... now just to talk the wife into it....

This post confuses me. Or you male or female?

The Hop Goblin
2008-03-31, 04:36 PM
I am male, it was meant to be humorous.

Estelindis
2008-03-31, 04:52 PM
Hey, I thought it was funny. :smallbiggrin:

HamsterOfTheGod
2008-03-31, 05:31 PM
Frankly I think he's boring.
Not like I expect a 23/7 paralyzed character to be exciting, mind you.

Depends on the state he was paralyzed...

dogmac
2008-03-31, 05:53 PM
Made me laugh too.

I'm SURE it is O'Chul that Belkar was talking to. Surely there isn't more than one paladin looking like that?