PDA

View Full Version : Big Apologie

Zombie pixe
2008-03-31, 05:10 AM
I would have liked to put this in SMBG but I have a feeling that it would have been moved here anyway after around a day or so.

I would like to apologise whole heartedly for my unexplaned and sudden absence. My motherboard burnt out. that is it. We have one solitary computer, and i am not the most socialy active person, so borowing someone elses for a while was out of the question. I couldn't do it at school either because Giantitp is blocked there, for some unknown reason.

I still feel however that that is no excuse for not getting someone to explain why i was gone. For this i am sorry, and i will go far out of my way if this happens next time.

So, all my Giantitping friends, i am sorry that i was gone and did not tell you, but i am back now.

sorry :smallredface:

banjo1985
2008-03-31, 05:12 AM
Yay Zombie Pixe!

*glomps*

Good to see you back! I'm afraid you've just been autolynched in my WW game, literally less than 24 hours ago. My apologies, but I couldn't wait any longer. :smallredface:

Anyway, hope your motherboard holds on now!

Zombie pixe
2008-03-31, 05:15 AM
Dont worry banjo, im sure there will be another WW game soon enough, i think i have been autolynched from all of the WW games i was in, i havent had time to check yet, been too busy aoplogising :smallredface:

anyway, thanks banjo :smallsmile:

Ranna
2008-03-31, 05:24 AM
bless your sweet lil heart

I just thought u were being absent minded (jk)....I fall prey to that quite alot and spend days actually doing NOTHING at all, it makes for interesting party stories (not).

anyways it should be nice to see your lil avatar poping up again

Fleeing Coward
2008-03-31, 05:55 AM
Welcome back Zombie Pixe, you're still alive on Ultimate Greed for now so guess I'll just drop that attack on you. Luckily our narrators have been absent for the past few days or you'd be dead there too.

Zar Peter
2008-03-31, 07:10 AM
Yay! The Pixie is back.

Thank godness you have non-fatal reasons for your absence, a broken motherboard is not that bad, I think.

someonenonotyou
2008-03-31, 07:39 AM
yeah pixie back:smallbiggrin:

Mordokai
2008-03-31, 08:02 AM
I was sure you had one of those "bad marks, no more internet for you" reasons to be absent :smallbiggrin: Anyway, welcome back. There are lots of new WW games starting, you'll have time to catch up.

FoE
2008-03-31, 08:05 PM
Your autolynching in The Thing helped bring about the destruction of the human race. Well done, Zombie Pixe. :smalltongue:

Mr. Moon
2008-03-31, 08:12 PM
Hey! It's you! The person I've seen a few times but never really payed attention to! :smalltongue:

Good to hear that you're back, even if our paths rarely cross. Now they have a higher chance of crossing, eh?

Zombie pixe
2008-04-01, 02:01 PM
your normaly in A&C, but i will soon be AMENing, so probably :smallsmile: