PDA

View Full Version : I may be out of line here...

Halvormerlinaky
2008-03-31, 06:41 AM
but I LOVE this comic. It's the first web comic that I've shared with my parents, they're retired btw.

Not even The Noob has had such relevant topics as the OOtS. I just love it.

1gp to everyone who gets the reference.

Love,

Hal

Niknokitueu
2008-03-31, 11:02 AM
You will find that nearly all the OotS readers love the comic, even the ones that seem to exist only to criticise it.

I personally think that it is amazing that Rich is still coming up with so many jokes after half a milennia of comics. ("We're not worthy... ")

This latest comic is right up in my top 10, just for the amount of info it gives away.

Any comic that can make me laugh out loud has to be great (I read it in work...).

Have Fun!
Niknokitueu

DreadSpoon
2008-03-31, 11:14 AM
up with so many jokes after half a milennia of comics.

Woah, I guess OOTS #1 came out a lot longer ago than I had first thought! ;)

Prowl
2008-03-31, 11:27 AM
In the beginning, God said "Let there be OOTS." And it was good.

Wych
2008-03-31, 12:04 PM
You will find that nearly all the OotS readers love the comic, even the ones that seem to exist only to criticise it.

especially the ones that seem to exist only to criticise it.

They criticise it because they care :P.

Helanna
2008-03-31, 03:04 PM
Not even The Noob has had such relevant topics as the OOtS. I just love it.

1gp to everyone who gets the reference.

Pay up. You are, I assume, talking about the one involving Clichequest?

I'm confused by your post. Do you mean that there are people who don't love OotS? And is it illegal to hunt them down like the blasphemers they are?

Sonar009
2008-03-31, 03:18 PM
I'm confused by your post. Do you mean that there are people who don't love OotS? And is it illegal to hunt them down like the blasphemers they are?

Let us refine that to people who have read it who don't love OotS, because the people who haven't read it have the potential to be proper OotS lovers, and buy OotS merchandise to fund the site. :smallsmile:

Halvormerlinaky
2008-03-31, 05:33 PM
Pay up. You are, I assume, talking about the one involving Clichequest?

Nope, my reference wasn't to clichequest and the Noob. Look higher in the post for the reference.

Firestar27
2008-04-01, 07:45 PM
Let us refine that to people who have read it who don't love OotS, because the people who haven't read it have the potential to be proper OotS lovers, and buy OotS merchandise to fund the site. :smallsmile:

There are people who don't read OOTS?!?! We have to start a campaign to show them the beauty that is OOTS!
Maybe having Rich Burlew run for President as a member of the Order of the Stick party might bring enough publicity.

(Let's not have any replies on real political parties. We want to keep this within the board rules.)

Phase
2008-04-01, 08:12 PM
Rich for president!

Or vice president under Cthulhu!