PDA

View Full Version : Question/Suggestion of Sourcebooks

Benejeseret
2008-03-31, 10:54 PM
I have the opportunity to acquire another source book and I am looking between two options.

1) The Stronghold Builders Guide

2) A third party golem book

Does anyone know the name of the main golem book I am talking about?
I have read mention of it on these forums somewhere but have forgotten the name.:smallconfused:

Any user comments/suggestions towards one or the other?

Thanks

Benejeseret

CASTLEMIKE
2008-03-31, 11:18 PM
I have the Stronghold Builder's Source book and I like it. IMO mostly useful for different magical mechanics rules applied to crafting structures. Really nice in a game that utilizes crafting by the party or purchasing more customized magic.

Magical Reading Rooms, Rooms/Spaces that can be enchanted to speak with your garden or your horse or hawk. Biers of Life and Ressurection. Permanent Rope Trick hide outs. Summoning Stones. Flying or Planeshifting or Teleporting Castles or other Structures.

Thought the suggested upkeep costs for men at arms was high in comparison to their salaries. Most of the structures can be downloaded free at wizard's.

Believe the source book you want is D20 Mithril City of the Golem from Sword and Sorcery.

Benejeseret
2008-04-01, 09:34 AM
Not sure on the golem book. Looking for one that lists tonnes of golems, feats for crafting golems, and the like for my artificer.

Benejeseret
2008-04-01, 09:41 AM
Golemcraft 101, that is what I was thinking of.

Does anyone use this? Is it even 3.5 compatable?

Thanks

Bene