PDA

View Full Version : Is Belkar pregnant?!

Souju
2008-04-01, 03:52 PM
There's absolutely no evidence to support it, but how much do we REALLY know about halfling physiology?
anyway...
POST YOUR EXTREMELY FARFETCHED THEORIES HERE!

aapje
2008-04-01, 04:14 PM
Xykon is Belkar's father!

Lunaya
2008-04-01, 04:19 PM
There's absolutely no evidence to support it, but how much do we REALLY know about halfling physiology?

I'll say it again, chocolate cravings. :smallamused:

Shas aia Toriia
2008-04-01, 04:27 PM

ZOMG J00 R coRekt! l0Ok a7 |-|i5 Stomac!!!111!!1!one1!!!elventy!!!!1!

Pronounceable
2008-04-01, 04:36 PM
Belkar is Haley's father. So she's a quarterling.

Paladin29
2008-04-01, 04:58 PM
My theories:

1) Belkar becomes his own father in a time travel

2) Belkar is pregnant of the child of Vaarsuvius because halflings become pregnant with drunken kisses.

3) Belkar canīt be pregnant because the gods forbid him to reproduce.

4) ONLY FOR STAR TREK FANS: Halflings sexuality is like the sexuality of a star trek species with three sex: male, female and neutral (first or second season of Enterprise i donīt rembember now), Belkar is neutral ... perhaps here i cross the line.. : /

Proteus
2008-04-01, 05:07 PM
Belkar is definitely pregnant. His lover is a kobold who deserted Belkar after learning that he is pregnant, thus enhancing Belkar's hate of the species.

Lorn
2008-04-01, 05:47 PM
Yeah, he was impregnated by a male Aboleth.

Now, that's gotta hurt!

FujinAkari
2008-04-01, 05:48 PM
Belkar is definately pregnant... he was having VICIOUS mood swings and... got stuck...

Parvum
2008-04-01, 05:49 PM
Belkar is definitely pregnant. His lover is a kobold who deserted Belkar after learning that he is pregnant, thus enhancing Belkar's hate of the species.

Well, using a similar logic, Belkar is also the father of elves, gnomes, probably humans... various monsters... everything, really.

Thus, Belkar is pregnant with every living, non-living and other entity in existence. Except Mr. Scruffy.

King of Nowhere
2008-04-01, 06:00 PM
It's not the parturition that worry me, it's the mating.

Anyway, this forum went through the "Celia is pregnant", "hilgya is pregnant", "Haley is pregnant", and now we pass directly to Belkar? There are still other more intersting possibility to take into account, like "Julia is pregnant", "Therkla is pregnant", "Sabine is pregnant", or "Samantha was pregnant but now it doesn't matter because she died long ago". Also intersting could be "Miko was pregnant: she tryed cloning". And even Roy became pregnant when wearing the belt of gender change. By the way, if you're pregnant and put on/put off that belt, what happen?

Xefas
2008-04-01, 06:03 PM
By the way, if you're pregnant and put on/put off that belt, what happen?

Worst. Kidney Stone. Ever.

Parvum
2008-04-01, 06:04 PM
Belkar is definately pregnant... he was having VICIOUS mood swings and... got stuck...

When a changeling gets pregnant it's stuck in pregnant form. It's possible that there could be some sort of error, causing stasis in the opposite gender.

You're not allowed to call it ridiculous because we're talking about Belkar getting pregnant. As if anyone would get that close. Silly humans

Moriarty
2008-04-01, 06:38 PM
Xykon is Belkar's father!

if eugene wouldnt have been floating around, Xykon being Roys father would have been a great plot twist at the first gate ;D

actually, no it wouldnt but i just had to do a star wars reference here :/

bluish_wolf
2008-04-01, 06:54 PM
Four words. Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity.

Souju
2008-04-01, 07:25 PM
if eugene wouldnt have been floating around, Xykon being Roys father would have been a great plot twist at the first gate ;D

actually, no it wouldnt but i just had to do a star wars reference here :/

remember Eugene was a master of illusions, and Xykon and Eugene have never been shown in the same panel except for when xykon (a human at the time) killed Fyron.
Perhaps, unknown to anyone else, Eugene actually killed Xykon, but then BECAME him

CasESenSITItiVE
2008-04-01, 07:39 PM

dun dun DUN!

lemonhoney
2008-04-02, 12:42 AM
Um. Guys. Belkar IS pregnant. My guess is that his child is gonna be Miko.

HOMGOMFGMIKO'SCOMINGBACKEHAEYRHAAH!!!!!1111

curtis
2008-04-02, 06:34 AM
Belkar is not pregnant.

Belkar gave birth to Miko, but is not pregnant now.

I hate Miko.

MONKEY FIGHT!!!:smallbiggrin:

monty
2008-04-02, 08:48 AM

Actually, the Book of Erotic Fantasy covers what happens with pregnancy after polymorph, etc. The baby dies and you take Constitution drain or something like that.

MorkaisChosen
2008-04-02, 10:06 AM
Belkar is pregnant with the child of one of the Twelve Gods.

We don't know which.

Gilthans
2008-04-02, 02:32 PM
Belkar is pregnant with the child of one of the Twelve Gods.

We don't know which.

The snarl.

Also, Xykon is Miko's father. Redcloak is secretly in love with Tsukiko, which got pregnant by the MitD, which paradoxically also got pregnant from the same act. His last child was, in fact, Haley's father, who after capture escaped and gave birth to both Elan and Nale with non other than Hilgya's half sister, Thor.