PDA

View Full Version : OOTS - Affected by the new changes?!

Scatman
2008-04-01, 08:36 PM
What will be of the bard? Will Thog exist when he is now a shaman? Will Vaarsuvius's wizard spells be valid once he is retrained as a mage? What will be of the new Warlock Warrior Thief known as Nale? Will Elan be able to play his lute when instead forced to jam out and rock? What of Haley? Is she just a THIEF? Will she be able to sneakify enemies? And Roy is now Superman alignment! He'd be alive now because he'd be invincible and would fly! If Vaarsuvius rolls right on a polymorph, will he run rampant with the skills of a vorpal bunny, ending reality and all? Or will he become The Highlander?! So many questions! Oh, what will be of the OOTS!
Bring on the qoutes and Highlighters. April Fools.

Theodoriph
2008-04-01, 08:42 PM
My only question is why you posted this when there are so many other topics on the exact same subject. There's even one on the first page. Or did you think you were the first person to think of it? :smalltongue:

bluish_wolf
2008-04-01, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I was totally knocked off my socks when Haley announced that she was actually originally a guy. Who would have guess she changed sexes during her goth phase to get into the whole gothloli scene.

Not only that, the fact that V's gender changes based on the alignment of the moons. I mean, I didn't even know they were multiple moons. Wow. I mean, if one moon is chaotic neutral and the other is lawful good, that means that V is female. If one is neutral good and the other is neutral evil, that means that he's male.

Scatman
2008-04-01, 08:50 PM
My only question is why you posted this when there are so many other topics on the exact same subject. There's even one on the first page. Or did you think you were the first person to think of it? :smalltongue:

First person? Nah. But I didn't notice there were other topics on the spooky wizard who lives by the coast's joke.

For anyone that hasn't seen it yet. (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4dnd/20080401a) Truly, it would be nice to see a DnD comic modeled after these changes. :smallwink:

Phase
2008-04-01, 09:11 PM
Not only that, the fact that V's gender changes based on the alignment of the moons. I mean, I didn't even know they were multiple moons. Wow. I mean, if one moon is chaotic neutral and the other is lawful good, that means that V is female. If one is neutral good and the other is neutral evil, that means that he's male.

HEY! I am, and always will be, True Evil!