PDA

View Full Version : Is Vaarsuvius pregnant?

King of Nowhere
2008-04-02, 04:01 AM
Okay, let's see the evidence:
Evidence 1: V is an ermaphrodite wearing a belt of gender changing
Evidence 2: V is a half-camel
Evidence 3: Xykon is really from modern Heart and the whole party is controlled by giant space cats

At this point, V's pregnancy is so obvious there's no need to further discuss

Tempest Fennac
2008-04-02, 06:33 AM
When did V even touch the sex change belt after Identifying it?

Lunaya
2008-04-02, 11:58 AM
He's just joking around. These threads (at least the Belkar and V ones) aren't designed to be taken seriously.

Kaelaroth
2008-04-02, 12:04 PM
Actually, I think it would be a very interesting plot twist if V was pregnant. We could then have a bunch of interesting flashback comics, as we try and decipher who's the father....

... But I do think it's unlikely.

Zanaril
2008-04-02, 12:11 PM
...Anyone else getting bad mental images?

John Campbell
2008-04-02, 01:16 PM
Actually, I think it would be a very interesting plot twist if V was pregnant. We could then have a bunch of interesting flashback comics, as we try and decipher who's the father....

It'd have to be Haley. V rooms only with Miss Starshine.

Lunaya
2008-04-02, 02:50 PM

... But I do think it's unlikely.
Actually, Rich did say that V's mate would be introduced sometime in the future. They likely haven't seen each other in a long time, and it could be pretty funny if V ends up pregnant, especially if his/her gender is still supposed to be ambiguous. The rest of the group is pretty clueless when it comes to elven physiology.

:belkar:: So..many..questions!