PDA

View Full Version : Stats on Grewhawk Mages

chevalier
2008-04-02, 11:08 AM
Has anyone seen any of the famous D&D wizards (Tenser, Mordenkainen, Leomund) statted out (3 or 3.5 ed) in a book or article or module? At their higher levels, obviously...15-20 or higher.

If not, would anyone feel up to the task?

I am "rewarding" an old skool player playing a "plain vanilla" wizard PC with a brief encounter with Tenser (or one of the others), and I want to have stats on hand in case they try to bluff each other, etc.

Plus I just think it would be cool to see these Greyhawk legends fleshed out.

Thanks!

Chris

FinalJustice
2008-04-02, 12:01 PM
Epic Level Handbook has Mordenkainen, aside from the fact that he's secretly nuts, it'll probably make a HUGE impression.

chevalier
2008-04-02, 01:16 PM
Thanks!

Chris

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-04-02, 01:37 PM
The Living Greyhawk Gazeteer lists classes, alignments, and levels (but nothing else) for members of the Circle of Eight. Unfortunately, neither Otto nor Tenser are listed, as their affiliation with those groups has ended. I can give you more on the people that are listed if you're interested.

jamroar
2008-04-02, 01:49 PM
The Living Greyhawk Gazeteer lists classes, alignments, and levels (but nothing else) for members of the Circle of Eight. Unfortunately, neither Otto nor Tenser are listed, as their affiliation with those groups has ended. I can give you more on the people that are listed if you're interested.

Tenser (as "Manzorian") is listed as LG Human Wizard 16/Archmage 5 in the Age of Worms adventure path, but not statted.

SamTheCleric
2008-04-02, 01:57 PM
Melf is in one of the Principality of Ulek series (I got to help stat him out... in case some player was dumb enough to hit him :smallamused: )