PDA

View Full Version : April Fool's Titles Part II

Fawkes
2008-04-02, 12:38 PM
My question in the previous thread was not actually resolved. Numerous posters still have the wrong titles.

Sheepofoblivion is one of the many Ettins that have under 200 posts. Goblin Music and Memnarch are just two of the Trolls that have under 500 posts.

Some people's titles are correct, but many are still flipped. What's going on?

I also request that the mods not close this thread until I actually get an answer this time.

Ego Slayer
2008-04-02, 12:56 PM
I think Bugbear is the middle title, and so there was no change in their title?

Why does it matter?! >.< They'll set them back soon enough...

Lawlhatz... I checked my title right before typing that, and I was a Pixie, and now I post and see I'm normal again. Fail! :smalltongue:

Roland St. Jude
2008-04-02, 01:11 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Please don't restart locked threads. If you have an issue on the topic that you believe is unresolved or would like permission to restart the locked thread, please PM WampaX.

Re-starting a Previously Locked Thread Without Permission
Certain threads will be locked by Mods for a variety of reasons, including excessive flaming, inappropriate subject matter, or simple redundancy. If a poster decides to start a new thread on the exact same discussion topic without first gaining permission from the Mods, the thread will be deleted or locked and they will be issued an Infraction—even if the new thread does not, in and of itself, violate any other rule!...