PDA

View Full Version : Everquest 2 anyone?

Myatar_Panwar
2008-04-03, 09:08 AM
So yeah, I recently quit WoW in order to find a different MMO, and I decided to pick up EQ2 again after a couple of years. So far, Im loving it. There are soooo many more things to do than there were in wow. I currently have a 36 SK on Nafgan (sp?) doing the betrayal quest-line in order to become a paladin (an evil SK was my original character before I quit, and I want to try the Qyenos side).

Anyone else on these forums play?

Myatar_Panwar
2008-04-05, 04:54 PM
Really? No one on this forum plays? Its really quite a great game, with a smaller but really great community. Other good points: Kick-ass crafting system, AA point builds (Basically copied WoW's talent system, but with 2 seperate trees and your points are not level dependent), great group action, GREAT guild capabilities (especially after playing WoW), etc.

Tom_Violence
2008-04-05, 05:05 PM
So yeah, I recently quit WoW in order to find a different MMO, and I decided to pick up EQ2 again after a couple of years. So far, Im loving it. There are soooo many more things to do than there were in wow. I currently have a 36 SK on Nafgan (sp?) doing the betrayal quest-line in order to become a paladin (an evil SK was my original character before I quit, and I want to try the Qyenos side).

Anyone else on these forums play?

I tried it, for a while. The only bit that seemed even half decent was the crafting, at least in terms of mechanics. I loved the style of it, its just a shame that the rest of it was utter rot. I think that the moment I realised that I'd killed my bajionith badger when was I decided it was time to call it quits.

Also, you're level 36 but you don't know how to spell the name of the server that you're on?! Do you log on with your eyes closed or something?

Myatar_Panwar
2008-04-05, 05:15 PM
Also, you're level 36 but you don't know how to spell the name of the server that you're on?! Do you log on with your eyes closed or something?

Well, I just started playing after 2 years of being away...

Quincunx
2008-04-05, 06:31 PM
Actually, at this point (especially for a server that isn't actually difficult to spell--come from Vazaelle or Zebuxoruk and I might cut you some slack), the accepted rejoinder is "EEEEEEEEEEbay!". Previous EQ2 threads haven't involved more people than you need both hands to count, and those threads crop up semi-annually, so player decay has meant it's rarely been the same people. I'm an EQ1 type and know better than to even bother looking for more of my people.