PDA

View Full Version : Mafia/Werewolf roles

Emperor Demonking
2008-04-04, 09:41 AM
So this is my thread about mafia/werewolf roles. What role do you prefer, what one is underused, ect?

Personally I like it most when I'm in a informed werewolf role.

bluish_wolf
2008-04-04, 02:40 PM
Mafia roles (including non-standard ones): http://www.princeton.edu/~mafia/oldmafia/rules.htm

I enjoy the angel/seer role.

Narkis
2008-04-04, 03:45 PM
I prefer to be in the mafia, usually. Or a simple civilian otherwise.

Studoku
2008-04-04, 03:48 PM
Mafia, especially here. I have an uncanny ability to avoid being noticed when it comes to lynch votes.

It's a pity I've never had a chance to be a bad guy.

Cainen
2008-04-04, 07:57 PM
Bus driver. I've been responsible for the entire mafia killing themselves, and it was beyond hilarious.

DarkLightDragon
2008-04-04, 09:38 PM
Being the bad guy is so much more fun than being the good guy. It's hilarious to watch them point fingers at each other and to come up with plans and tricks that work wonders. While being the good guy, you're paranoid about everything and get frustrated more easily. I do, anyway. I'm also very good at roleplaying villains.

Azuroth
2008-04-07, 03:41 PM
I generally prefer to be mafia, because I find that the most fun, but my best moment ever was as the paramedic (official title is apparenly archangel).

I saved three people in a row, on the first three nights. That's right, the first three rounds had zero deaths. The first night, the moderator looked amused, the town woke up, no one was dead, so we didn't lynch anyone. The second night, the moderator was astounded. Again, no one was dead, why lynch someone. The third night, the moderator just about quit the game right then and there, but again, we had a quick day. :smallbiggrin:

The fourth night, I guessed wrong, and we finally started to play. The mafia won, but I was still alive when they did.

Fleeing Coward
2008-04-08, 05:54 AM
I prefer WW/mafia roles. The game is a whole lot simpler when you don't get cluttered up with spreadsheets that increase your paranoia on who the wolves are.