PDA

View Full Version : Name That Feat

Truffles
2008-04-05, 02:02 AM
the one where you charge, and everyone gets an AOP on you including target, but your attack deals double damage.

brian c
2008-04-05, 02:26 AM
http://crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Feats.pdf

In the index, says charge-related combat feats can be found on page 35. I don't see that on there, but perhaps I'm missing something (or if you're making a character, perhaps you'll see something you like more)

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-04-05, 02:34 AM
Headlong Rush. (http://realmshelps.dandello.net/cgi-bin/feats.pl?Headlong_Rush,all)

matthewmw64
2008-04-05, 02:41 AM
I'm also looking for a feat similar to the one the OP is looking for. The feat allows you to make a full attack action when you charge (so you can use all your attacks if you have more then one.) My DM has assured em it exists. Any help?

Sorry for the threadjacking, but I figured it was a bit fo a waste just starting a new thread.

Thanks,
Matthew

Nebo_
2008-04-05, 02:45 AM
I'm also looking for a feat similar to the one the OP is looking for. The feat allows you to make a full attack action when you charge (so you can use all your attacks if you have more then one.) My DM has assured em it exists. Any help?

Sorry for the threadjacking, but I figured it was a bit fo a waste just starting a new thread.

Thanks,
Matthew

It's called pounce, and there aren't any good feats for it. You can get it with a one level dip into barbarian with the lion totem (Complete Champion)

Quietus
2008-04-05, 04:43 AM
It's called pounce, and there aren't any good feats for it. You can get it with a one level dip into barbarian with the lion totem (Complete Champion)

There's Dire Charge as well, which is an Epic feat.

Nebo_
2008-04-05, 05:13 AM
There's Dire Charge as well, which is an Epic feat.

Which is precisely why I said there are no good feats for it.

Aquillion
2008-04-05, 07:47 AM
It's called pounce, and there aren't any good feats for it. You can get it with a one level dip into barbarian with the lion totem (Complete Champion)There are a few other ways to get the same effect, too. Lion's Charge (a Druid 3 / Ranger 2 spell) grants Pounce. The Psywar psionic equivalent, Psionic Lion's Charge, is also quite good -- you manifest it as a swift action, it's cheap enough that you can use it every time the opportunity arises if you want, and you can also augment it to boost your damage on every hit.

Umm... in terms of feats that aren't any good, there's Lion's Pounce, which lets someone with the Wild Shape ability burn a Wild Shape usage to get pounce for one hour. Of course, since you could just Wild Shape into something that has Pounce and is also much much better at melee than you. There's also Catfolk Pounce, which basically gives you Pounce against flat-footed opponents only, but you have to be a Catfolk.

zerombr
2008-04-05, 04:47 PM
oh...i thought this was a game to play not just a Q/A...oh well...
*sulk*

Darrin
2008-04-06, 08:30 AM

Snow Tiger Berzerker isn't too bad. Requires rage and has some Faerun-only fluff in the requirements, but only works with light weapons. Lion Tribe Warrior from Shining South is similar, but doesn't require rage.

You can also get Pounce with natural weapons (which would allow a Lawful monk to pick up Pounce at level 6) via Shape Soulmeld + Open Least Chakra (Sphynx Claws).