PDA

View Full Version : Searching a good adventure

Falrin
2008-04-05, 04:21 AM
That's basicly it: I'm looking for a good, adventure.

To be more precise:

I want to run a 2 players (+1 NPC) adventure.
The players are around LvL 9, but for a good game I can add/dump a few lvls.
I don't want it to be the typical dungeoncrawl, more freedom, more tactical/open combat, less combat, complex intrigue, ...

I was looking in the WoTC products archive, but I find it hard to browse (lots of clicking, slow PC) and they praise all games as the best in the world. They even discribe tombs of horrors as a thinking advanture.

So, good expiriences with a nice, small but multi-LvL campaign from the WoTC stable or any other freeminded creators. Please share the goodies.

Maxymiuk
2008-04-05, 07:48 AM
So, good expiriences with a nice, small but multi-LvL campaign from the WoTC stable or any other freeminded creators. Please share the goodies.

Does that mean you'd be willing to accept a homebrew adventure? If so, I could give you a writeup of something I once ran for an old group of mine. They seemed to like it.

mostlyharmful
2008-04-05, 07:59 AM
They even discribe tombs of horrors as a thinking advanture.

Hey, It is a thinking adventure... it gets harder and harder to think of ways to get anyone but you to open the next door.:smallsmile:

TheCountAlucard
2008-04-05, 08:29 AM
I suggest the "Environmental Impact" adventure. Provided you prepare enough for it, your players oughtta enjoy it. My players had a ton of fun with it.