PDA

View Full Version : Bhaal Spawn Invasion

ArlEammon
2008-04-05, 12:33 PM
What worlds, factions or enemies can 27,000 Bhaal Spawn conquer? Would so many Bhaal Spawn be able to conquer Warhammer Fantasy or Warcraft?

I got the number from the amount of members we have.

Sensate
2008-04-05, 12:41 PM
Um, most definitely I'd say. I know only so much about Bhaal spawns as I've seen from Baldur's Gate 2: ToB, and they were all very fierce opponents, nearly godlike.

Closet_Skeleton
2008-04-05, 01:17 PM
Not much. The whole point of Bhaal Spawn is that they get stronger the less of them there are. Throne of Bhaal shows that there were tons of weak Bhaal Spawn that died very quickly. Saeravok and The Five are the exceptions not the rule.

ArlEammon
2008-04-05, 02:02 PM
Ah. I didn't know they actually weakened the more of them there were.

I just thought they got stronger as progressively advanced in the game like all RPGs.

Closet_Skeleton
2008-04-05, 02:31 PM
Ah. I didn't know they actually weakened the more of them there were.

They're only special because Bhaal's power is divided up between them. Some naturally have more of Bhaals power than others, or possibly they just have less ambition than others.

I just thought they got stronger as progressively advanced in the game like all RPGs.

They do, but not any quicker than normal adventurers and still need experiance points. So an army of Bhaal spawn is no differant to an army of adventurers and not all Bhaal spawn were even adventurers. The NPC ones get stronger because the weak ones have all died by that point.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-05, 04:26 PM
There is a distant and mythical land, where conversations of this kind go on hourly, yet here is not thy holy place, it must be found here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24).

In thy holy place thou chosen ones may talk all they like of these great and powerfull happenings.

Just not here :smalltongue: