PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find a feat and I need help.

kentma57
2008-04-06, 07:38 AM
Some where there is a feat that allows fighter/monk to found a fighting school; the result is that you recive the followers benefit of the leadership feat again(it stacks with leadership) the prerequsits are just a certain number of fightrer feats.

Does anyone know what is called or where I can find it? (it probably is third party)

Darrin
2008-04-06, 08:12 AM
Some where there is a feat that allows fighter/monk to found a fighting school; the result is that you recive the followers benefit of the leadership feat again(it stacks with leadership) the prerequsits are just a certain number of fightrer feats.

Does anyone know what is called or where I can find it? (it probably is third party)

Uh... how about you just take the Leadership feat, and then tell the DM "I'm founding a fighting school."

Sorry, not to sound like a smart-a$$, but I've been through a lot of feats on Crystalkeep and Realmshelp and I don't recall such a feat. It's probably something third-partyish.

kentma57
2008-04-06, 08:33 AM
Uh... how about you just take the Leadership feat, and then tell the DM "I'm founding a fighting school."

Sorry, not to sound like a smart-a$$, but I've been through a lot of feats on Crystalkeep and Realmshelp and I don't recall such a feat. It's probably something third-partyish.

Probably will just take leadership, I was hopeing for extra followers because I have a stronghold and I just know it will come under seige...

UserClone
2008-04-06, 09:08 AM
That sounds like something you might find in Mongoose Publishing's Ultimate Feats, if that helps.

holywhippet
2008-04-06, 04:55 PM
Why not use the automatic feat - hire guards. Just fork out some money and pay for some guards to protect your estate. If it's earning an income then their paycheck can come out of that. It might help to give your guards some decent weapons and armour if they don't have enough. Do you have a chapel on your estate? If not, build one then negotiate with a cleric to reside there.