PDA

View Full Version : Who's Line is it Anyway? (Round 4, submission)

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-22, 07:08 PM
We are now down to our semi-finalists! Let's give a huge round of applause to Blackfox, Bookman, Sneak, Llama, and Kanashimi! Ok guys (and 2 girls, :P), here's your next contest.

The world is about to be destroyed because of a very ironic and seemingly stupid disaster. A team of 4 superheroes are about to save the day! What you must do is this: Think of the disaster, think of the heroes, and tell how they save the world. Remember, make it funny! Alright, let's get to it!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-22, 07:10 PM
Oh wow...this....this gonna be a challenge. Lets see, what good puns can I use on this?

blackfox
2006-07-22, 07:11 PM
How long do we have, Kitsune? This sounds like fun... ;D

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-22, 07:11 PM
a good question as poor sneak is still on vacation.

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-22, 07:26 PM
There is no limit on this one. For two reasons, because Sneak is on vacation, and because only 5 are left. Submission ends when everyone has either chosen not to continue, or has reserved their place.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-23, 06:38 PM
(okay...first thing is first...clear my mind of the GLA.)

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-24, 07:51 PM
GLA? What chu talkin' bout Willis?

Bookman
2006-07-24, 07:55 PM
I'll reserve my spot but it'll take awhile for me to be creative

Archonic Energy
2006-07-24, 07:55 PM
why am i thinking of the Global Liberation Army in Command and Conquer: Generals

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-24, 08:05 PM
It may very well be what llama was talking about. And that's ok, Bookman, take all the time you need. I have a feeling this thread will be up longer than any of the others, since Sneak's on vacation. He's going to need even more time after that. All I can really say is" When he comes back, he better have my new avatar!" Haha.

blackfox
2006-07-24, 08:07 PM
Just thought of something. Can I use and make fun of people I know (i.e. my cousins and sister and El Jaspero) for my heroes? Or should it be completely original?

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-24, 08:12 PM
Anything goes, anytime. As long as it doesn't violate the forum rules, in which case I have no control over that anyway. Go ahead and make as much fun as you want. It might actually be a lot better. And how did your rivalry with El J actually start up anyway?

blackfox
2006-07-24, 08:18 PM
Hehe... this is going to be fun...
Click the link in my sig.

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-24, 08:35 PM
Yes, it will be much fun. Also, I'm behind you in The Feud. Here's an extra +5 dagger of firey death and destruction. Just be sure not to use it on the competition until after Who's Line is finished... Or if you're knocked out here at round 4, whichever comes first. :D

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-26, 11:19 PM
*bumpitty bump*
Just so you all see the thread and are reminded about it. ;)

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-27, 01:35 PM
Bump again. :P

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-31, 05:56 PM
Another bump for my contestants.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-07-31, 06:21 PM
okay....first off..I was refering to the Great Lakes Avengers. one of the greatest comedy teams. Now....for the contest. I have my idea all set. I'm just finalizing it.

ninja_kitsune
2006-07-31, 06:30 PM
Ok, that's good. Hope you do well, Llama.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-02, 01:33 AM
Ah, once again I find myself bumping this thread. You know, people, you don't have to put a lot of thought into this. It was meant to be done as an "off the top of your head" thing.

*bump*

Bookman
2006-08-02, 12:12 PM
I did *not* forget about this............ ;D Ok I'll think about it but school started yesterday :-/

Holy cow school has given me ideas for this.........KAZAM!

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-02, 12:29 PM
School has started already for you? What the heck!

Bookman
2006-08-02, 12:52 PM
Le Homeschool. ;) Public schools start on the 7th and we like to be a bit ahead of them :D

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-02, 12:56 PM
Ah, I see. Homeschooled kids usually tend not to have great social lives though. But I expect your time here has changed that. ;)

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-03, 05:44 PM
Yet another bump for my wonderful contestants!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-03, 11:14 PM
(LOVE THE NEW AVATAR!!! That's a Sneakatar isn't it?)
(Lets roll with this! )

On February 30th 2007, a terrible tragedy struck the world. In an attempt to raise money for approx 395 different charities at once, 100 different beloved chidren's mascots and characters from the world over, gathered in one place. Everyone from Mickey Mouse to AnPan Man (the delicious Japanese Super-hero made of bread who feeds the hungry with chunks of his own tasty face. Seriously, Wiki it.)
Tragedy struck when the Dance of 1000 Puddings went array and 2000 gallons of pudding flooded the stage because of burst pudding pipes. The mascots were trapped under the puddings, vanishing under the dessert.
The children cried. Their tears threatened to flood the world, upsetting the polar ice caps, and turning freshwater lakes into salt water ones.
Then suddenly, there was a flash and 4 animals wearing costumes flew on stage. It was the mighty furred and wooled heros known as the "Quadruple Quadrapeds"
One, a green wolf wearing a cape that read "Mr. Fluffers" dove deep into the pudding mess and started pulling out mascots. Another, a large tiger starting lapping at pudding, massive globs disappearing down her gullet. She was wearing a furtight bodysuit that proclaimed her to be "Ms. Fuzzy Tail," that was quickly covered by pudding. The 3rd member of the team, a german sheppard known the world over as the brave and fluffy "Kissyfur" tried to stem the tide of tears by playing with the kids and licking their faces. The forth member of the team, a llama called Muffy also began eating the pudding. After 10 minutes of some of the most heroic eating the world had ever seen, the mascots were saved and the kids had stopped crying.

THE END!

Fenric
2006-08-04, 12:31 PM
Woo hoo for the fox-llama. And yay for the first submission! I'll even help Kitsune out so he doesn't have to bump his own thread again. :)

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-04, 03:37 PM
I think that's the best submission so far, llama! :P I hope to get the other 4 very soon. Remember, only 2 of you will survive this cut. Then we will decide the winner of Who's Line! They will get a great prize. :D Until we have a winner though, it's a secret. Though you doubtlessly figured out that you will have bragging rights.

Bookman
2006-08-04, 05:15 PM
Seemingly incoocously there was a typo in a memo from one of the high political powers! They decreed there should be "world peas"! So soon EVERYONE was being forced to eat these "world Peas" and the scientist's attempted to create a ray to create the ultimate "World Pea" luckily The Editor realized this fatal flaw and quickly called his friends Ice Cream Man with his little fancy truck, Jolly Green a giant of immense strength an wisdom and the humble Poe-tet an egyptian haiku writer aho has defeated all cultural and time barriers to become this quickly worked together under the supervision of the Editor to create an ad campaign jingle showing that peas aren't the only option and how it was all a fatal flaw!

Unfortunatly the villan Ty Po is still at large!

That's the entry :D Do I get extra credit for doing it early? ;) Not what first came to mind when I mentioned school but that's it YAY!

Now to secretly poison the other 3 contestants.........though 2 are on vacations and I haven't seen Kanashimi in awhile

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-04, 08:53 PM
......... >:(
No poisening the fellow contestants! Though I like your submission. Maybe you'll be one of the last two........ ???

Bookman
2006-08-05, 12:41 PM
......... >:(
No poisening the fellow contestants! Though I like your submission. Maybe you'll be one of the last two........ ???

*tries to hide various bottles and concotions and stuff* Who said anything about poisoning?!

Thanak you thank you I liked my stroke of genius. ;)

I hope I make the last 2...........what's even more ironic is the fact that I joined like my first day or 2 here.....and look how far I've come :-/

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-05, 11:47 PM
I know. I was just remembering that myself! Haha. Anyways, you can poisen them after you're out of the competition, whether it be from losing, or from winning.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-06, 09:32 AM
Poison?

That's why Bookdog gave me all these funny tasting cookies. I gotta go find a cleric.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-06, 07:50 PM
No need, Llama. I have a ninja who just happens to have 4 levels in cleric too.

*Cure Poison!*

Bookman
2006-08-07, 12:51 PM
No need, Llama. I have a ninja who just happens to have 4 levels in cleric too.

*Cure Poison!*

CURSE YOU NINJA/CLERIC!!! *waves fist at sky*

Oh goody poisoning AFTER wards. I'll get you yet you wascally llama ;)

So are you going to close polls? I mean I know several people are out of town and etc so not like right this second but after like a month or so can we do it if no one's responded?

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-07, 03:46 PM
Well, I already know that Blackfox is going to keep going, so I will have the decency to wait for her. But Sneak and Kanashimi... I don't know, I haven't heard anything from either of tehm. I'll sit back and let the little grey cells work a bit.

Bookman
2006-08-07, 08:30 PM
Well, I already know that Blackfox is going to keep going, so I will have the decency to wait for her. But Sneak and Kanashimi... I don't know, I haven't heard anything from either of tehm. I'll sit back and let the little grey cells work a bit.

Aren't brains pink? :P

I shall wait your answer eagerly El Capitano ;)

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-08, 01:17 PM
The cerebrum is wrapped in a very tight, extremely thin gray matter. That is the part of the brain that stores and uses information. :D I'll message Sneak, Blackfox, and Kanashimi and find out what's happening.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-08, 01:34 PM
Sneak's vacationing again, I fear. Pesky tabby.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-08, 04:40 PM
But he just on vacation! What the heck? Kinda feels like me. :D What are you doing online, Llama? You're supposed to be working! :P

Bookman
2006-08-08, 11:28 PM
The cerebrum is wrapped in a very tight, extremely thin gray matter. That is the part of the brain that stores and uses information. :D I'll message Sneak, Blackfox, and Kanashimi and find out what's happening.

Oooooo learn something everyday...........heh I hope they post I don't wanna win just by default! :P Well this round by default....who knows about round 5 :P

Stupid Sneak going to Maine or something.......

Blackfox just got back so she shold come here!

And Kanashimi............I dunno :P

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-09, 12:29 PM
Man people, you better start posting here to ensure that you won't be default eliminated!

Kanashimi
2006-08-09, 01:28 PM
Sit down, my children and listen to the story of the Kingdom and the Four Knights.

Long ago, the wise king Roland De Punn sat upon his throne and sought to make the world better for his subjects. He sought to use science for his answer. He, being such a wise and benevolent king, would create more of himself, so that his wisdom could be spread farther and reach more people. thus he had tem copies of himself made and sent throughout the lands.

Unfortunately, his wisdom was diluted, and rather than becoming cherished soverigns, his copied kings were bumbling tyrants, greedy enough to want to be the sole ruler, but too dumb to do anything but blatantly attack neighboring regions. Many of the king's subjects were slaughtered in needless and pointless battles, and the world was now on the brink of global war. A war which would destroy all the king had sought to build.

The wise King Roland De Punn then sought the four bravest knights to slay these false copies and restore the kingdom to its former glory. The knights, being clever, challenged each of the tyrant copies of their king to a duie. The tyrant copies, full of hubris, accepted their challenges, but being not only poor leaders but poor combatants, fell to the lance or sword. The knights slew the inept and cruel tyrants, then worked together to restore the kingdom to better than before King Roland De Punn's tragic and foolish mistake. As a reward, the king divided his kindom among the four knights.

Those four knights had proven their valor and bravery, as well as suitability as soverigns. . .

[highlight below]

As no Punn in ten did
;D

(edited to hide the punchline)

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-09, 03:59 PM
That wasn't very funny until the very end, Kanashimi, but it more than made up for the rest of it. :D Very good. Now we just have Blackfox and Sneak. I know Blackfox is going to enter, but it looks like I'll have to disqualify Sneak. :'(

Kanashimi
2006-08-09, 07:05 PM
yeah, that was kinda the point. long and drawn out, then a punchline :)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-09, 08:08 PM
Oh great and mighty collector of kitty litter. I see you've returned. Have you any plans for unleashing thy wit upon us?

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-11, 12:55 PM
*Bumpitty bump*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-12, 03:45 PM
COME ON, SNEAK!!!

You too, Fox!

Sneak
2006-08-13, 07:04 PM
One Tuesday...
Commence subliminal message!
...in March...
Pick me!
...of 1984...
Pick me as the winner!
...they were way too many ellipses...
You know you want to.
...due to a deadly virus...
I am just THAT good.
...aptly named...
And hilarious, too.
...Ellipsia...
Plus I can control your mind.
...it took disastrous tolls upon the world...
See?
...authors couldn't sell their books...
Fear my mind control powers!
...because they were too hard to read...
So, anyway.
...news anchors could only talk very slowly...
I win!
...much to the chagrin of the rest of the world...
Haha.
...and all the radio commercials with the very fast talking at the end of the commercial...
Sorry to the rest of you, your entries were good.
...saying all the bad things about the products...
But mine is by far the best.
...were heard by everyone...
So I will obviously win.
...which led to a large decrease in Microsoft stock...
And if the judge does not agree...
...the wailing cries of thousands of stock investors were heard that night...
I can just control his mind to make me win.
...which unfortunately made me unable to sleep...
So I guess you could say it's a 'win-win' situation.
...damn stock brokers...
Hah!
...anyway, something needed to be done about this debacle...
I'm so funny.
...the world couldn't keep on going like this...
And I'm humble about it too.
...so the world leaders hired 4 superheroes...
I mean, I'm the least competitive.
...Catman...
I am so not competitive that if there was an award for being non-competitive...
...and Multiple Personality Disorder Man (MPD Man)...
I would definitely win it.
...so technically it was only 2 superheroes...
So there.
...but MPD man counts as 3...
I really am the greatest.
...soon, they discovered that the source of the ellipse disease...
Plus I'm going to throw in a few bribes for the judge.
...was a giant ellipse-shaped building...
I'll give you cookies!
...called the Superdome (you may have heard of it)...
And donuts!
...MPD man and Catman rushed to the scene...
Donuts and cookies!
...and MPD man beat it with his fists...
You can't argue with donuts and cookies.
...destroying it for the greater good of humanity...
I love cookies.
...while Catman curled up on a sofa and watched the whole thing from his TV...
Come to think of it, I love donuts too.
...eventually, MPD man crushed the dome with the strength of three men...
Hey, there's the ending coming up there.
Ending the attack of the ellipses.
See it?
Unfortunately, there was a baseball game going on inside it at the time. 95% of the players died, causing outrage aplenty among American baseball fans. The owner of each victimized team sued MPD man, who hired three lawyers (one to defend him, one to defend the other him, and another to defend the third him). MPD man was charged with mass manslaughter. His lawyers fought a valiant battle, but his sentence was decreed a lifetime in jail.
A little to the left.
Catman watched the whole MPD man trial on TV.
Yeah, right there.
And thus, the bloodthirsty mobs were satisfied.
I'm gonna shut up now.
The End.

I said The End, dammit! Why are you still looking? Go away!

Grrr.

EDIT: Oh, and there's a little easter egg for the observant folk among us. See if you can find it. It shouldn't be too hard.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2006-08-14, 09:40 AM
Hey Black Fox!!

Its a new game where we try to get Blackfox to post her submission so we can get to voting.

ninja_kitsune
2006-08-14, 10:12 AM
Unfortunetly, Blackfox has announced that she will be dropping out of this round of the contest. It's a shame, really, but voting will start as soon as I get the new thread up.

Sneak
2006-08-14, 10:48 AM
I said this in the other thread, but can you please make the subliminal messaging the correct color? It's horrible otherwise.