View Full Version : Tengu has advanced to level 22!

Tengu
2008-04-07, 04:58 PM
Or will in several hours, for you US people you. In other words, 8th April is my birthday.

Nerd-o-rama
2008-04-07, 05:12 PM
Congratulations!

marthais
2008-04-07, 05:18 PM
Gratz on your second epic level/22nd birthday :smallwink:

Happy Birthday either way :)

Sensate
2008-04-07, 05:24 PM
How are you going to spend your skill points? Any new feats?

Pardon me - congratulations, may you reach the next level more joyful and undergo many great adventures.

Tengu
2008-04-07, 05:40 PM
Congratulations!

I'm getting an Eva vibe. Probably intentional.

How are you going to spend your skill points? Any new feats?

I'll spend them the same way as I always do - Knowledge (Useless Geeky Stuff), Knowledge (Anime), Perform (Video Games), maybe some stray points on Knowledge (Engineering) if I get some left. As for feat: Craft Epic Disturbing Avatar.

Flickerdart
2008-04-07, 05:41 PM
Wow, your second Epic level? Nice, nice. Buying any gear to celebrate?

Mr. Moon
2008-04-07, 05:45 PM
Tengu has leveled up! Tengu is trying to learn Websurf, but Tengu already knows four moves! Forget move?

>Yes</No

Eat
Sleep
>Breathe<
Game

Tengu has forgotten Breathe.

Tengu
2008-04-07, 05:50 PM
I didn't know I even had the Sleep move in the first place...

Wow, your second Epic level? Nice, nice. Buying any gear to celebrate?

Yup. This:
http://www.itipsblog.com/images/ps2.jpg
Although I cheated a bit and got it several days before... but I officially have it today. Ah, just an ordinary time paradox, you see'em every day, right?

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2008-04-07, 06:29 PM
I'd say "happy birthday," but it's April 7th here, and I don't want to get up at midnight to post.

So happy almost-birthday.

Terraoblivion
2008-04-07, 06:34 PM
Congratulations Tengu. One year older as a Japanese crow being strangely displaced to Poland. Isn't it hard being separated from your cultural roots and mythology sustaining you like that?

Sneak
2008-04-07, 06:53 PM
Happy almost-birthday.

I'll pop back in tomorrow morning to give you a real happy birthday. :smalltongue:

Nerd-o-rama
2008-04-07, 07:45 PM
I'm getting an Eva vibe. Probably intentional.Yeah, I was kinda hoping our fellow weeaboos would pick up on it and make a combo. But seriously, happy birthday.

And isn't Cubey like your twin brother? What is he, chopped meat product?

someonenonotyou
2008-04-07, 07:54 PM
wow its like everyone had a birthday recantly:smallbiggrin:
Happy birthday

hehe i had to do it before anyone eles dose it hehe
http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif]
haha beat you all

tyckspoon
2008-04-07, 09:12 PM
Oh, hey. 's my sister's birthday too. Huzzah for not-that-unlikely-coincidences!

I'm getting an Eva vibe. Probably intentional.

I get an Eva vibe from any instance of 'Congratulations!', intentional or not. Stupid auto-referencing center..

Congratulations, Shinji Tengu Shinji!

Brickwall
2008-04-07, 09:20 PM
As for feat: Craft Epic Disturbing Avatar.

I could have sworn you already had that feat... :smallconfused:

Neon Knight
2008-04-07, 09:26 PM
Hey, the 8th is my birthday too. I'll take any tenuous similarity I can claim to such an excellent mind as Tengu's.

Happy Birthday Tengu. Don't let the hordes of Black and Blacker morality fanboys find out where you live. I've heard they hold very long grudges and are immoral enough to fulfill them.

phoenixineohp
2008-04-07, 11:44 PM
From one just leveled 22 to another, happy birthday!

Hoplite
2008-04-07, 11:45 PM
Great to hear about you levelling, congratulations.

FdL
2008-04-07, 11:48 PM
Awesome! Congratulations and happy birthday!
Get any good feat this level? ;)

Bag_of_Holding
2008-04-08, 02:44 AM
wow its like everyone had a birthday recantly:smallbiggrin:
Happy birthday

haha beat you all

Darn you!

Happy birthday Tengu! :smallwink:

banjo1985
2008-04-08, 03:54 AM
Happy birthday Tengu!

Dumbledore lives
2008-04-08, 03:59 AM
Happy Birthday Tengu!

Tengu
2008-04-08, 12:14 PM
One year older as a Japanese crow being strangely displaced to Poland. Isn't it hard being separated from your cultural roots and mythology sustaining you like that?

Fortunately, I manage to sustain myself by amusing disturbing people over the net and watching anime obtained in various ways. As long as these two processes will not be interfered with, I will live.

Happy Birthday Tengu. Don't let the hordes of Black and Blacker morality fanboys find out where you live. I've heard they hold very long grudges and are immoral enough to fulfill them.

Fortunately, from my experience these fanboys are on average 14-15 years old.

haha beat you all

Woohoo, I awaited this obligatory comic to show up with anticipation!

I could have sworn you already had that feat... :smallconfused:

No, just the Improved version. The Epic one works even on people not familiar with the source material.

And isn't Cubey like your twin brother? What is he, chopped meat product?

He is - I hopes he'd write in this thread, but it seems he didn't notice it due to having abysmal perception. But when he finally comes in:

Don't let the cave in let you down,
Don't let it turn your smile into a frown.
Don't let the cave-in get you down
Cubey!

Happy Birthday bro. You're probably wondering why am I doing this over the net and not in person, and so am I.

And to everyone else - thanks!

Attilargh
2008-04-08, 12:39 PM
Ding!
Grats!

To celebrate this joyful day, let's all take a potato chip. Cake might also be called for.

Drascin
2008-04-08, 04:15 PM
Almost late, it seems. Still, no matter. As a member of the Brigade, you know full well just how malleable time is :smallwink:.

So, congratulations, and may you have one more interesting year!

Terraoblivion
2008-04-08, 04:48 PM
I still think you need more work on those feats and skills, Tengu. At least only one of your avatars ever disturbed me and that was because i knew the subject matter.

Tengu
2008-04-08, 04:58 PM
Well, on the other side of the spectrum though, I had maybe one avatar that didn't disturb Nerdo.

Terraoblivion
2008-04-08, 05:05 PM
Then that is incontrovertible proof that Nerdo is weak and hasn't trained his will saves at all. I mean they really aren't that bad and generally more fun than disturbing.

Tengu
2008-04-08, 05:12 PM
Well, they are supposed to make people laugh, among other things. In most cases it's a twitchy laugh, but still.

Terraoblivion
2008-04-08, 05:19 PM
I know. I was mostly just joking. Also i want to encourage you to do your worst because i really find the reactions to your avatars hilarious and thus worth it.

Tengu
2008-04-08, 05:39 PM
Unfortunately, finding source material and making appropriately weird avatars ain't easy - but hey, that's why I took the feat on my level-up!

Ironic that I look at myself in DND terms when I don't even play this game.

Terraoblivion
2008-04-08, 05:41 PM
It most certainly is. Thought it is easier to fit with years and birthdays than most other systems. Most don't have levels for example.