PDA

View Full Version : Death Knell question

Rowan Intheback
2008-04-07, 08:59 PM
If you perform multiple "death knell" spells would the bonuses you got from them stack with one another? For instance, let's say I'm a favored soul of Asmodeus with a bag of tricks and vindictive personality. Should I stop at beating one fuzzy creature into submission and sucking out it's life force or should I keep going until all the charges are out?

senrath
2008-04-07, 09:15 PM
I'm pretty sure they don't stack. So just suck out the life force of one small fuzzy creature.

JaxGaret
2008-04-07, 09:39 PM
Let's say I'm a favored soul of Asmodeus with a bag of tricks and vindictive personality. Should I stop at beating one fuzzy creature into submission and sucking out it's life force or should I keep going until all the charges are out?

You should keep going until all the charges are out.

That is irrelevant of the fact that you are gaining no bonus from multiple Death Knells.

Starbuck_II
2008-04-08, 07:37 AM
If you perform multiple "death knell" spells would the bonuses you got from them stack with one another? For instance, let's say I'm a favored soul of Asmodeus with a bag of tricks and vindictive personality. Should I stop at beating one fuzzy creature into submission and sucking out it's life force or should I keep going until all the charges are out?

Temp hps from same spell won't stack, and arguely the Str bonus and Caster bonus while untyped would be same source so also non-stack.

its_all_ogre
2008-04-08, 08:00 AM
non-stacking agreement here