PDA

View Full Version : Poor Redcloak [SoD Spoilers]

Phase
2008-04-08, 06:50 AM
I was reading this morning's comic, (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0547.html)and was thinking about how bad this is for Redcloak. This is made especially bad when you think about the circumstances. Redcloak's goal is to establish goblins and their kin as equals instead of cannon fodder, and he is willing to do what is nessescary to do this. He even shows mercy to the humans in the tower, which I think is more to do with his revulsion at the thought of killing innocents and rending their souls from their bodies than actually wanting them to spread propoganda. Now the prisoners are planning a revolt, and all I can think is:

Poor Redcloak.

Woof
2008-04-08, 06:52 AM
Man, I'm just waiting for the first "Redcloak isn't really evil" thread of the day.

Remirach
2008-04-08, 07:03 AM
I think he might have screwed himself over in the short term, but it might have beneficial effects in the long run.

If nothing else, I certainly don't think he hurt his chances at redemption. Hell, I was thinking they were about to go down to zero, but now...

Khanderas
2008-04-08, 07:11 AM
I think he might have screwed himself over in the short term, but it might have beneficial effects in the long run.

If nothing else, I certainly don't think he hurt his chances at redemption. Hell, I was thinking they were about to go down to zero, but now...
Isn't he, and all other goblinoid fodder races, damned by default in this universe ?

Remirach
2008-04-08, 07:13 AM
Isn't he, and all other goblinoid fodder races, damned by default in this universe ?
Damned in what sense? To an abysmal afterlife? I don't think so... it's just their LIVES that are crappy because they're literally just there for cannon XP fodder.