PDA

View Full Version : Dnd adventure: Power of the north

chef781
2008-04-10, 05:51 PM
I need your character stats and evrything.

through out your life, you've heard tales of a dragon living to the far north. but recently some strange things have been happening. you are in the realm of Nu'Rer. you are in the small town of Barrelclaw, it is a village on the southern end of the continent. I guess you could call it a village, as it does not have much stone. it has a creek running through it, and the villagers are very nice, there is a larger town to the north called ShadowSpire. it is a large city with vast streets and dungeons. to the south is the port town of Pulpton. it is a booming port city and has many trade dealings. to the west is the small village of Kidler. it is on the edge of a large dark mysterious forest, ironically dubbed Bright Forest. to the east are the Peruk Grasslands. and there are many towns around, but you do not know much about them.

you are in the Friendly Arm Inn and Tavern. you were all childhood friends, and today you met here for a party of happenings. but you have heard that monster problems are at a rise, and the whole world is in trouble, it's time to go on an adventure. (dramatic music)

now, stats? heh, good luck.

:yuk:

chef781
2008-04-10, 06:01 PM
stats:

Player name: Chef
Char name: Malde
STR: 9
INT: 17
WIS: 14
CHA: 11
DEX: 14
CON: 13

class: wizard, necromancy
hp: 5
ac: 10

items: spellbook, robe
eyes: green
hair: snow white, shoulder length
clothes look like: black with dark grey sash design and light grey butons
alignment: L-E
skin: fair
race: elf

(i will list skills later)

juggalotis
2008-04-10, 06:03 PM
http://www.dndonlinegames.com/view.php?id=68167 thats tic Mctackles

chef781
2008-04-10, 06:09 PM
i still can't get it, try a different format or something

it won't work. here's the error message:

Fatal error: Class 'Template' not found in /home/dndonli/public_html/view.php on line 132

so, no

chef781
2008-04-10, 06:32 PM
alright, i buy the amulet of magic for 30 gold, and i buy tinder and flint (10), and a moneybag with a drawstring (15), and a backpack(10)

65-200=135

next, i buy ink (8) and paper x2(10)

135-18= 117

i have scribe scroll due to wizardness

Trizap
2008-04-10, 06:38 PM
heres the link to my character sheet, it has all the info needed on it:
Ganrez, the Evil Sorcerer (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=49002)

chef781
2008-04-10, 06:40 PM
with my twenty skill points,

Craft (art) 1
Spellcraft 4
lore 2
decipher script 2
search 2
concentration 4
knowledge (arcane) 3

chef781
2008-04-10, 06:42 PM
ty

alot

:)

chef781
2008-04-10, 06:45 PM
i will be on tommorow, and frequently at that, i hope to see al of you CS's by tommorow. i may be on later tonight, but i need to take a break from the "capooter" or the "compyuteir"

juggalotis
2008-04-10, 08:35 PM
sorry bout earlier folks i forgot set my character to "public" http://www.dndonlinegames.com/view.php?id=68167 he is good to go now

chef781
2008-04-11, 07:45 PM
well, i need a char sheet from zim, and the others (of whom i lost track)

juggalotis
2008-04-11, 07:57 PM
have we heard from our other fighter?

chef781
2008-04-11, 08:05 PM
nope
man, i was hoping we'd get him

juggalotis
2008-04-11, 08:20 PM
well we still have 4. a fighter a cleric and 2 mages. still not that bad. can always pick up another down the road, or i could pull a second character if need be

Zimmia
2008-04-11, 08:49 PM
Stats on the Knight class can be found in this link (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/cwc/20060523a), made all public and legal by WoTC. Sheet will be found in this link (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=49102), but right now it's pretty blank. I have some MMO obligations to meet tonight, but since it's only a lvl1 character I can't see that it'll be all that hard to sort out.

If you decide you'd rather not have the knight, I'll go with a fighter but knight would be my first preference.

Actually now I'm starting to think about a sword and board ranger, so if you'd really rather not, I might try my hand at making a front line ranger. hmmmm...

juggalotis
2008-04-11, 08:56 PM
if we need the meat i can try run a half orc barbarian along with my cleric

chef781
2008-04-12, 08:11 AM
i'd recommend no LG chars, but whats the fun of the game?

i'm just glad they'r not like paladins as where they cant be in the same party as evil chars.

serow
2008-04-12, 09:51 AM
Hael Hardrock, dwarven ranger (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=49135)

Zimmia
2008-04-12, 09:58 AM
Okay, I'm getting a little nervous here. Right now we have a CN ranger, a CE sorceror, a LE necromancer and a LG cleric.

What's your rule on PKing, because I can't think of a LE deity who's not going to have a really big problem with the necromancer in particular. I know that you don't necessarily WANT to have to kill or rebuke the necromancer, but I can see the very real RP possibility that either you do that, or your deity is going to rebuke YOU (which I can assure you won't like it), and an atonement spell is a pretty big thing to try and score at level 1.

Having said all that, I'm going to drop the knight (since I don't want to add to the PKing) and I'm going to pick up straight fighter (sigh). I'll post a sheet in a minute before I start running around doing other things.

Just my .02

At any rate, here's Illessa Frogwater (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=49102). If this adventure moves forward in levels she'll be ftr2/rog2 by level 4.

juggalotis
2008-04-12, 04:37 PM
" Bah if yer to be usin the dead ones, ye might as well use em to stomp the baddies" Tic says as He drinks from his tankard of ale.

Trizap
2008-04-12, 04:53 PM
Ganrez leans back in his chair "let see.....who to kill...." Ganrez looked around the tavern to see who he could slaughter.

Zimmia
2008-04-12, 04:59 PM
Somehow I am getting the feeling that this game isn't going to be for me.

Good luck everyone.

serow
2008-04-12, 08:28 PM
Hael steps into the tavern.
"Hey Tic, you be drinking already?"

Trizap
2008-04-12, 09:47 PM
Hael steps into the tavern.
"Hey Tic, you be drinking already?"

Ganrez looked at Hael.....nah, duck
Ganrez looked at Tic duck
Ganrez continued looking around the tavern.

chef781
2008-04-12, 10:01 PM
HEY! don't start w/out me!! haha

ok, an old man comes up to trizap and says

"young man, i have a riddle for you, if i fail, i am at your service for the rest of my life, but if you fail... let's just say it wont be pretty" >:)

Trizap
2008-04-12, 10:03 PM
HEY! don't start w/out me!! haha

ok, an old man comes up to trizap and says

"young man, i have a riddle for you, if i fail, i am at your service for the rest of my life, but if you fail... let's just say it wont be pretty" >:)

(the sorcerer's name is Ganrez)

"fine, what is it?" he looked at the old man if I succeed:duck if I fail: goose

chef781
2008-04-12, 10:07 PM
he says

"My name is Beldraz. here is my riddle. if you cant sucseed, you owe me your fiddle.

There is a slave, who all throught his life has never told the truth. just lie after lie. his master finally said ' alright, i cant take it, if you lie again, i will kill you slowly. if you tell the truth i will kill you quickly, what is your last statement?' what does he say?"

Trizap
2008-04-12, 10:15 PM
he says

"My name is Beldraz. here is my riddle. if you cant sucseed, you owe me your fiddle.

There is a slave, who all throught his life has never told the truth. just lie after lie. his master finally said ' alright, i cant take it, if you lie again, i will kill you slowly. if you tell the truth i will kill you quickly, what is your last statement?' what does he say?"

"this statement is true: I just told a lie" Ganrez said "am I correct?"

chef781
2008-04-12, 10:19 PM
he pauses

"very very close, my friend, the answer was "i alway tell lies"

but that is close... not close enough!" he draws a dagger and begins to charge

then, suddenly he stops. he then falls to the ground. as he hits with a thud, you see Malde (the nacromancer) glowing and grining.

}:)

chef781
2008-04-12, 10:22 PM
malde neels down and begins looting the body

Trizap
2008-04-12, 10:26 PM
he pauses

"very very close, my friend, the answer was "i alway tell lies"

but that is close... not close enough!" he draws a dagger and begins to charge

then, suddenly he stops. he then falls to the ground. as he hits with a thud, you see Malde (the nacromancer) glowing and grining.

}:)

"darn it, I wanted to kill him.....oh well" Ganrez rips off the dead old mans head and uses it as a puppet, imitating the mans voice in mockery. "hi I'm an old man! and I'm going to kill you for not answering a riddle, even though I'd probably die from being hit by a rock! durhurhurhurhurhurhur"

chef781
2008-04-12, 10:29 PM
the tavern grows silent. you see a few parents cover the eyes of their children and a few people run out. the bartender is acting strangly.

malde pulls from his body: 28 gp, some old rags, and an empty rolled up bag.

would you like to retreve the dagger?

Trizap
2008-04-12, 10:54 PM
the tavern grows silent. you see a few parents cover the eyes of their children and a few people run out. the bartender is acting strangly.

malde pulls from his body: 28 gp, some old rags, and an empty rolled up bag.

would you like to retreve the dagger?

(ok,then I'll have two.)

Ganrez saw the dagger "ooh, a dagger" he picked it up, got rid of the head-puppet and then took out his other dagger "double the killing power, muahahahahahahahaaa!! hey, necromancer, wanna start killing innocents for no reason?"

serow
2008-04-12, 10:59 PM
Hael shakes his head.

"Come on guys, killing random people in a tavern? Haven't you got bigger rats to kill? What say we head over somewhere else, where the killing is more rewarding than a buncha peasants?"

Trizap
2008-04-12, 11:02 PM
Hael shakes his head.

"Come on guys, killing random people in a tavern? Haven't you got bigger rats to kill? What say we head over somewhere else, where the killing is more rewarding than a buncha peasants?"

"ok, but right after I kill the barkeep, hes bound to have some money"

serow
2008-04-12, 11:18 PM
"ok, but right after I kill the barkeep, hes bound to have some money"And who will maintain the bar, and keep serving you drinks? Think boy, we're evil, not stupid!

Trizap
2008-04-12, 11:27 PM
And who will maintain the bar, and keep serving you drinks? Think boy, we're evil, not stupid!

"duh, steal the drinks, plus theres other bars" Ganrez lunged at the barkeep thrusting both daggers at him.

attack:[roll0]
[roll1]

damage:[roll2]
(1d4-1)[2]

serow
2008-04-12, 11:33 PM
"duh, steal the drinks, plus theres other bars" Ganrez lunged at the barkeep thrusting both daggers at him.

[roll1]

damage:[roll2]
(1d4-1)[2]
OOC: For fighting with 2 weapons, do consult this table.
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/specialAttacks.htm#twoWeaponFighting

In your case, it'd be more of 1d20-5 (additional -1 for low strength) for main hand, and 1d20-9 (additional -1 for low strength) for the offhand, since your offhand weapon is light but you don't have the Two Weapon Fighting feat.

serow
2008-04-12, 11:35 PM
Hael laments to himself. A bad reputation carries itself with more weight than a tarrasque...

"Now the other bars will keep us out too... My poor beer..."

Trizap
2008-04-13, 10:28 AM
Hael laments to himself. A bad reputation carries itself with more weight than a tarrasque...

"Now the other bars will keep us out too... My poor beer..."

"we can threaten to kill them if they don't let us in"

serow
2008-04-13, 10:53 AM
"we can threaten to kill them if they don't let us in"
"Are ya daft lad? It's not about killing more and more people, unless you're purely going for a body count. It's about knowing how and who to kill that counts! Why kill a barkeep when you can use him in the future? Even the best of assassins need to have contacts in the lands! And 'em barkeeps are the people who get the best news! If we can make an ally of 'em, imagine the business we can have! Gold! Beer! Women! And more fools that are better worth the blood on our blades!"

Trizap
2008-04-13, 10:59 AM
"Are ya daft lad? It's not about killing more and more people, unless you're purely going for a body count. It's about knowing how and who to kill that counts! Why kill a barkeep when you can use him in the future? Even the best of assassins need to have contacts in the lands! And 'em barkeeps are the people who get the best news! If we can make an ally of 'em, imagine the business we can have! Gold! Beer! Women! And more fools that are better worth the blood on our blades!"

"oh" Ganrez stopped the attack "I guess that makes sense........can we steal from that potions shop over there?"

serow
2008-04-13, 11:16 AM
"oh" Ganrez stopped the attack "I guess that makes sense........can we steal from that potions shop over there?"Hael laughs a bit, trying to swallow his beer down. "Why don't I suggest something? Instead of making a mess of the town, and possibly bringing the authorities down on our heads, what say we head outta town for a little hunting then? You can practise on yer magics and whatnot, while I'll get some practice with ma axes. For all we know, we might get lucky and find some treasure!"

Trizap
2008-04-13, 11:31 AM
Hael laughs a bit, trying to swallow his beer down. "Why don't I suggest something? Instead of making a mess of the town, and possibly bringing the authorities down on our heads, what say we head outta town for a little hunting then? You can practise on yer magics and whatnot, while I'll get some practice with ma axes. For all we know, we might get lucky and find some treasure!"

"ok, but I still want to do something to this town, I'm not some goody two-shoes hero you know"

juggalotis
2008-04-13, 11:35 AM
Tic Stands before the Mage mace and ale in hand. "if it's killing ye be wanting to do, ye can be doing it on the open road against them what deserves to be killed not here killing innocent people. and i know just the monsters that need be kill killing" Tic said remembering hearing about the towns monster problem. he stood on guard waiting for the response of those around him, and added "and yer more like to earn gold as a reward and adventurin' rather then ta be killin' poor peasants."

Trizap
2008-04-13, 11:36 AM
Tic Stands before the Mage mace and ale in hand. "if it's killing ye be wanting to do, ye can be doing it on the open road against them what deserves to be killed not here killing innocent people. and i know just the monsters that need be kill killing" Tic said remembering hearing about the towns monster problem. he stood on guard waiting for the response of those around him, and added "and yer more like to earn gold as a reward and adventurin' rather then ta be killin' poor peasants."

"fine. but if anyone in a town tries to kill me, I'm killing them"

serow
2008-04-13, 11:45 AM
"ok, but I still want to do something to this town, I'm not some goody two-shoes hero you know"Hael leans closer to Ganrez, his mouth close to his ear. "Neither am I ma boy. Look here." He shows Ganrez the back of his thumb for the briefest of moments. "It's a sign of the assassin's initiation rites. I'ma training to be one." He then leans back into his chair again. "And if it's one thing they teach me, it's that trying to show you're a bad boy in the open is just an invitation to troubles bigger than you can handle. Unless you've got some serious firepower up yer sleeves. And yer sleeves are kinda flapping about now. Take me advice lad, and let's go for the hunt."

Trizap
2008-04-13, 11:51 AM
"look I just want to go around doing whatever I want, killing whoever tries to stop me, I'm not one of those egomaniacs trying to take over the world. I'll come with you cause I'm bored, ok?" Ganrez got up and walked out of the tavern.

juggalotis
2008-04-13, 11:57 AM
"i'll do what i can to keep the villagers calm but i canna' let ye be killing the innocents, besides we'll be aiding them they should be fine. plus ye'll get yer share o' killing once we set out. unless o' course ye be afraid" Tic added with a wink.

serow
2008-04-13, 12:05 PM
Hael shakes his head in amusement, muttering under his breath about Ganrez, "Aye lad, you're already an egomaniac, just one without vision, the saddest kind of em all..."

Looking at Tic, he adds "Well Tic, comin' along? Seems like we've got ourselves a hunt on our hands. Be a good time to polish up those butt-kickin' skills of ours."

juggalotis
2008-04-13, 12:09 PM
"aye Hael it be time to go." Tic walks to the 2 dead men and mutters a prayer for each. walking back he adds to Hael "we best be going before the mage has us all arrested and his head in a choppin block" with that he walks out the door.

Trizap
2008-04-13, 12:13 PM
Hael shakes his head in amusement, muttering under his breath about Ganrez, "Aye lad, you're already an egomaniac, just one without vision, the saddest kind of em all..."

Looking at Tic, he adds "Well Tic, comin' along? Seems like we've got ourselves a hunt on our hands. Be a good time to polish up those butt-kickin' skills of ours."

" you know, Hael, I'm already starting to hate you, that and notice how villains fail every time they try to take over the world, I just want the freedom to kill, steal things and torture people"

serow
2008-04-13, 12:19 PM
Hael looks at the back of his thumb for another moment, before turning to face Madle. "Yer comin' along too Madle? If ya want some killin', that's what we be doin'."

" you know, Hael, I'm already starting to hate you""So hate me lad, you'll thank me enough when yer a little older."

Trizap
2008-04-13, 12:23 PM
Hael looks at the back of his thumb for another moment, before turning to face Madle. "Yer comin' along too Madle? If ya want some killin', that's what we be doin'."

"So hate me lad, you'll thank me enough when yer a little older."

"right...." he thought inwardly note to self: slit his throat in his sleep

juggalotis
2008-04-13, 12:35 PM
"Be ye all ready to be setting off then?" he sighed Tic felt it would be easier to keep the peace during a prison escapethen among these people. "well they will learn work together or kill each other" Thought tic to himself as he readied himself to set out.

serow
2008-04-13, 12:49 PM
"Be ye all ready to be setting off then?"Hael jerks a finger at Madle. "If we're not waitin' for em, we be ready."

juggalotis
2008-04-13, 12:50 PM
we'll wait

chef781
2008-04-13, 07:16 PM
alright, evry1 walks out.

you see a small dusty town. there is a smithy, an antique shop and a bakery. also, there are some people that sell leatherworks, and animals, but are not considered a "shop".
there are a total of 7 peasents about. one is a woman by the creek gathering water, three are children playing, one is and old man watching over the children, one is the smithy, toiling away, (his forge is outdoors, with a roof), and one is a man, (mid twnties) walking down from your right in your direction on the dirt road.

M A L D E (not madle) walks out and takes a deep breath, and heads towards the antique shop.

chef781
2008-04-13, 07:20 PM
the mage goes over to the animal barn

Trizap
2008-04-13, 07:28 PM
Ganrez creeps around from behind goes through one of the barns open windows and waits for Malde to distract the animal-seller guy.

chef781
2008-04-13, 07:28 PM
malde does so, as you belive he blinded him

Trizap
2008-04-13, 07:31 PM
while the man was distracted, Ganrez led the horse out of the barn with the reigns, and walked out of town with his new mount, whistling.

chef781
2008-04-13, 07:34 PM
malde stops him and suggests spending the night

Trizap
2008-04-13, 07:35 PM
malde stops him and suggests spending the night

"very well"

serow
2008-04-13, 11:37 PM
Hael heads home to polish his axes, in preparation for the hunt. And who knows what else.

Trizap
2008-04-13, 11:47 PM
Ganrez puts his new mount into the stables besides the tavern then goes up to the tavern room he staying in and gone to sleep.

chef781
2008-04-14, 10:59 AM
it's about 2 PM for all yous. 'sept trizap

juggalotis
2008-04-14, 11:42 AM
Shaking his head at some of his fellows Tic heads off towards another ale house. "moradin help us" he mumbles to himself as he heads off to quelch his thirst. As an afterthought he calls to Hael "When they be ready ye be sure to fetch me"

Trizap
2008-04-14, 05:40 PM
it's about 2 PM for all yous. 'sept trizap

OOC: why is that?

serow
2008-04-14, 09:21 PM
OOC: If chef is ready, you can start the adventure. :smallsmile: Or whatever other diabolical thing you have planned.

chef781
2008-04-14, 09:22 PM
'cause you did stuff

chef781
2008-04-14, 09:24 PM
:0)

mwahahaha!!! evryone ready? already? someready? partready? ok. i'm done. at dawn the next day, you all meet at the town gate

"We should arange our marching. how about," Malde says," fighter in front and back, and casters in middle. deal?"

chef781
2008-04-14, 09:32 PM
DM P.S. i need how much gold you have.

here are prices on what i think u have, remem 200 base gold.

Greataxe: 20 gp, 1d10, crit: x3, 12lb slash
handaxe: 6gp, 1d4, critx3, 3lb, slash
*half plate: 600 gp
chanmail: 150gp, +5, spd: -1/4
padded: 5 gp, +1, spd: n/a
chain shirt:100 gp, +4, spd: n/a

*i don't think any1 has.

serow
2008-04-14, 10:30 PM
Hael agrees with Malde's suggestion. "Aye lad, that's a good idea. I've an idea of how to make ma way through places, let me take da point. Probably then either of you spellslingers will stay in the middle, while Tic brings up da rear."

OOC: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=49135

I have 30 gold remaining after spending on equipment etc.

Trizap
2008-04-14, 11:37 PM
"I'm in the middle? darn, I won't be able to ride my mount" he was still leading the horse by the reigns "maybe I could use it to carry extra luggage"

juggalotis
2008-04-15, 06:07 AM
"Aye ill be takin the rear. well help me keep on eye on things as well, not ta mentionin keeping the wizards from gettin a spear on their beardless cheeks."

chef781
2008-04-15, 10:13 AM
only i'm a wizard!! he's a scorcerer!!

serow
2008-04-15, 10:17 AM
"A spellslinger is a spellslinger lad, it makes no difference ta the rest of us. Now, shall we go? Ye can ride on yer mount all ya wish."

chef781
2008-04-15, 10:25 AM
Alright, you all head out... where are you going? there are plenty of other evil people to the south, but the town to the north has a fighting force, but the town to the north has a lot to steal, as the town to the south has a boat. there are other towns

Trizap
2008-04-15, 10:49 AM
Alright, you all head out... where are you going? there are plenty of other evil people to the south, but the town to the north has a fighting force, but the town to the north has a lot to steal, as the town to the south has a boat. there are other towns

Ganrez riding his horse in the middle "I think we should go north first, steal a lot of stuff then head down south and escape from the authorities using a boat!"

serow
2008-04-15, 11:27 AM
Hael silently sighs to himself as he listens to Ganrez's idea. He might not have any better ideas, but the simple-ness of the plan kind of puts him off. "Malde? Tic? Any ideas from either of ya?"

In the meantime, Hael struggles to recall the local area besides the towns. Are there any other places nearby to explore? He thinks to himself:It's a good idea to get to know each other's powers and capabilities before heading on to bigger fish.

chef781
2008-04-15, 11:57 AM
" alright, " malde says, "we could head west. i'm fine with that.. or we could go north... there is a small town on the way south. alright to head there?"

juggalotis
2008-04-15, 02:22 PM
"Bah if stealing is what need be done at least steal from those who be deserving to be stolen from." Tic says then looks at the sorceror "myself im more in the mood squash a few evil doers." he adds with a goodhearted laugh, throwing a nod to hael.

chef781
2008-04-15, 02:51 PM
then we head west, to the bright forest!!

i assume you all go.

not too long after you start walking, you see two things.
they are humanoids about the size of a gnome or halfling, they have a scaly hide, a naked tail like that of a rat, and a dog like head with two small horns.

init order: Hael, Malde, Tic, ... trizap?

Trizap
2008-04-15, 05:32 PM
"Bah if stealing is what need be done at least steal from those who be deserving to be stolen from." Tic says then looks at the sorceror "myself im more in the mood squash a few evil doers." he adds with a goodhearted laugh, throwing a nod to hael.

"you know your referring to everyone when you say 'those who deserve to be stolen from" Ganrez replied. he saw the monsters "what are those? whatever, meatshield, defend"

juggalotis
2008-04-15, 05:55 PM
Tic readies his heavy mace "i wonder if they be friend or foe........im for guessing foe. be ye ready fer some exercise hael?"

chef781
2008-04-15, 07:45 PM
oh, they're foe

serow
2008-04-16, 12:36 AM
"Oh yeah I hear ye Tic, exercise time! Com'on Malde, Ganrez, let's show these little thingies!" Hael readies his handaxe and wooden shield.

[roll0]

Trizap
2008-04-16, 01:03 AM
Ganrez's hands glow ready to use magic

Init: [roll0]

juggalotis
2008-04-16, 06:43 AM
finally some fun

INIT - [roll0]

juggalotis
2008-04-16, 07:16 AM
OOC: sorry guys apparently my roll screwed up ill try again

"finally some fun" Tic readies his mace and prepares to charge
[roll0]

chef781
2008-04-17, 09:01 AM
GRR GUYS!! i gave you init order!!! i rolled!! 1hael, 2tic, 3malde, 4ganrez!!

serow
2008-04-17, 09:06 AM
OOC: You might want to let the players roll this kinda things themselves. Skills, initiative, saves, attacks, spell resistance, checks etc. DM's secret rolls typically involve stuff the players wouldn't know, eg. a monster's hide check (you roll) vs a player's spot (they roll), something like that :smallsmile:

Trizap
2008-04-17, 09:11 AM
OOC: whatev, I rolled highest, I go first.

Ganrez jumped off his horse and cast Burning Hands "buuuuuurn!!"

[roll0]

chef781
2008-04-17, 01:34 PM
alright, they are too far apart to hit both, but you killed one

*5 exp for evryone!*

malde says they are kobolds, by the way

Trizap
2008-04-17, 10:10 PM
(*cough cough* bump....)

serow
2008-04-18, 12:36 AM
"Harr let's show em!" shouts Hael as he lunges towards another attacker.

[roll0]
[roll1]

juggalotis
2008-04-18, 04:55 AM
"moradin's got no mercy fer ye!" tic shouts as he rushes the kobold.

Attack - [roll0]
damage - [roll1]

chef781
2008-04-18, 08:40 PM
alright, they both die. malde rushes down and examines the remains. they had little, but a dagger and a gold piece or so, so malde let the others take what you want, as he steps back.

on the horizon you can see a forest

Trizap
2008-04-18, 08:49 PM
"is that the Bright Forest? is a there a town that on the other side/inside of it? I want a place that has better, more plentiful stuff to steal than that village"

serow
2008-04-18, 08:59 PM
Hael tries to recall what is in and beyond that forest.

Knowledge (Geography) - [roll0]

chef781
2008-04-18, 09:43 PM
it is, in fact. you want to see what is in the town when you hear a strange noise. "oh, no" says malde.

blue things witch were quickly discerned as orcs, were laying by the trail. there were three of them. one was standing up while the other was laying down. malde starts speaking strangely, and a dagger of one laying down shakes, and it lifts and stabs the orc.

*i rolled a 20 on init*

Trizap
2008-04-18, 11:05 PM
Ganrezes hands started glowing again.

[roll0]

serow
2008-04-19, 12:27 PM
"Come and get some yer uglies!"

[roll0]

chef781
2008-04-19, 02:00 PM
by this time, the first and second orc are dead.

*10 exp ea!!*

but the other one charges at hael

[14]
dmg: 2

juggalotis
2008-04-19, 06:16 PM
"No orc is beating a dwarf this day"
initiative [roll0]
attack [roll1]
damage[roll2]

OOC: DM are you using rolls on this site i cant see it properly

chef781
2008-04-19, 07:42 PM
?? yeah, were using rolls.. you can't see what properly?

serow
2008-04-19, 10:37 PM
but the other one charges at hael

[14]
dmg: 2"Ha, bum! Ya missed!" With a counterattack of his handaxe!
[roll0]
[roll1]

Trizap
2008-04-20, 11:17 AM
"a guy with a fancy stick...." Ganrez muttered under his breath "real impressive"

chef781
2008-04-20, 07:02 PM
well, he's dead

Trizap
2008-04-20, 07:39 PM
Ganrez goes to loot the orcs.

serow
2008-04-20, 08:36 PM
"Ha, another quick one. Looks like we're still doin' fine. Now, where did them orcs come from..." Hael look around at the ground, trying to discern their tracks.
[roll0]

chef781
2008-04-20, 09:46 PM
the tracks come from the towns genral direction

5 gold, shortsword, leather armor

Trizap
2008-04-20, 10:58 PM
"oh good, a shortsword and some leather armor we can sell, and some pocket change, as for that town there, lets into it if thats where tracks lead" Ganrez leaps back on his mount and the horse started to trot the way there.

serow
2008-04-21, 12:29 AM
"Very well, to da town. We'll see what manner of odd stuff can happen there." Hael says, after examining the tracks.

chef781
2008-04-21, 05:24 PM
you can see smoke billowing out of town.. you have a bad feeling about this

Trizap
2008-04-21, 05:30 PM
".....smoke? has someone burned down the town or something? darn it, I must missed out on a good arson"

serow
2008-04-21, 11:39 PM
"Well then hurry lads, we gotta see what's happenin' there!" says Hael, as he ushers the rest toward the smoke.

chef781
2008-04-22, 09:31 AM
as you aprroach town, You see a few orcs marching out front, and you see movement inside.

scaring you half to death, a Halfing comes up to Ganrez and says" oh! it's you! a haven't seen you in forever!!" and gives you a big hug. (around your waist, cause he's short) "whatcha doin?"

you don't recognize him at all

serow
2008-04-24, 09:56 AM
"Dinno yer had friends around here lad." says Hael with surprise.

chef781
2008-04-24, 02:54 PM
he stepps back to look at your face and jumps in suprise. "Oi!! yer not Bimble!!" he marches of.

juggalotis
2008-04-24, 02:57 PM
Bah i guess someone has to be like'n him" Tic mutters under his breath.
Turning his attention back to the marching orcs he turns to his fellow dwarf "Hael how good be yer shot with that bow o yers?"

chef781
2008-04-24, 03:08 PM
Hael looks down and gasps. his arrows are gone! along with 10 of his gold.

the short man is still in eyeshot.

Trizap
2008-04-24, 05:31 PM
"Dinno yer had friends around here lad." says Hael with surprise.

"hes not my friend......I don't even know him..." he smiled an evil smile "but I think we can get to know each other" Ganrez called to the halfling "hey halfling! come here, I want to tell you a secret"

Bluff: [roll0]

juggalotis
2008-04-24, 05:37 PM
Tic lets his hand rest on his heavy mace as he shifts eyes from the halfling to the orcs.

serow
2008-04-24, 10:06 PM
"Not half as good if me arrows are stolen! Time to give chase ta that thief!" Hael exclaims, as he gets ready to bullrush the little thief.

juggalotis
2008-04-24, 10:18 PM
"And i'm for that as well. no halfling is to be stealin from a dwarf, nor will he be outrunnin one with an armful of pilfered goods" tic states with a smile as readies his mace for a charge.

Trizap
2008-04-24, 10:26 PM
"shhh!!!" Ganrez whispered "I want to kill him in one blow as he falls dead in surprise that the "secret" is a dagger to his chest"

juggalotis
2008-04-24, 10:38 PM
"Bah i say we give the runt at least an honest chance. tis only fair. yer a theif yerself after all" Tic states bluntly to his les hen moral companion.

Trizap
2008-04-24, 10:46 PM
"besides theres a bunch of orcs in that bar, if we are too noisy while killing the halfling they will hear and attack us"

juggalotis
2008-04-25, 04:28 AM
"Then perhaps the halfling would rather return our goods then be handed over to the orcs"

chef781
2008-04-25, 07:31 AM
the halfling walks towards town about 10 meters, but when you shout, he blots towards the forest. finally, malde says "ENOUGH!!!" and with a 'blinkle' the man begins to stagger and fall down. Malde looks at Ganrex "now, see why wizards are better?" he averts his gaze to tic " I think it would be best if 'YE' got him now."

the man is still on the ground

juggalotis
2008-04-25, 07:50 AM
"at least he still be alive" Tic mutters as he runs over to the halfling and begins to carry him back to the group.

Trizap
2008-04-25, 09:00 AM
the halfling walks towards town about 10 meters, but when you shout, he blots towards the forest. finally, malde says "ENOUGH!!!" and with a 'blinkle' the man begins to stagger and fall down. Malde looks at Ganrex "now, see why wizards are better?" he averts his gaze to tic " I think it would be best if 'YE' got him now."

the man is still on the ground

"well Sorcerers can cast more spells per day, don't have to write them down and don't have to prepare them in advance, so methinks Sorcerers are better"
first Tic, then you, Malde Ganrez thought inwardly to himself.

serow
2008-04-25, 12:14 PM
"Well done me lads, a quick and quiet job, with little blood so far. Clean, I'ma agreein' with this style. Now, what say we drag this little thief somewhere a bit more quiet and check him?" Hael asks, nodding his head with approval.

juggalotis
2008-04-25, 12:47 PM
"I agree with Ye Hael" Tic says and glances at Galrez "And we will be keeping him alive"

chef781
2008-04-25, 02:35 PM
you can tell that the halfling is beginning to regain concoiusness.

the smoke from the town lessens.

"aw, come on, guys! just kill him!" shouts Malde, "we have no need for him!"

the orcs still havent noticed you guys.

*NOTE: we have rested, because when i brought it up a while back, the subject was changed, so. let say we rested already.

juggalotis
2008-04-25, 02:38 PM
"i say we let him go. providing he hands over whatever good he stolen from us and other travelers. he never tried to harm us afterall."

chef781
2008-04-25, 02:42 PM
you begin to check his body. he has barely anything on his persons, and no items other then a dagger
subconcoiusly, hael looks at Ganrez and sees his arrows in Ganrez's belt.

(sorry, Gan)

juggalotis
2008-04-25, 02:59 PM
Tic follows Malde gaze and see's the arrows. with a sigh of disgust he shakes the halfling awake. "get ye gone and please accept our appologies fer us treatin ya so rough. and with these lot around i suggest ye run quick."

Trizap
2008-04-25, 05:30 PM
"........why is everyone looking at me?"

juggalotis
2008-04-25, 07:07 PM
"be for the arrows on yer belt lad" Tic said sadly. "this is no time for stealin and fighting each other there may still be survivors and i for one plan on savin em" Tic turns to Hael "Be ye with me?"

Trizap
2008-04-25, 07:23 PM
"be for the arrows on yer belt lad" Tic said sadly. "this is no time for stealin and fighting each other there may still be survivors and i for one plan on savin em" Tic turns to Hael "Be ye with me?"

"arrows on my belt?" he looked down and saw them "guys what would I possibly want with arrows? I'm a knife and magic guy, the halfling obviously planted the arrows me to lead you astray" Ganrez threw the arrows over to Dael. "if I wanted to steal a weapon, it would be some magical sword with gold and jewelry on it with its blade made out of some very valuable material like adamantium, something that would fetch a high price, not a bunch of arrows"

juggalotis
2008-04-25, 07:32 PM
Roughly grabbing the Halfling by the collar he shoves him into a sitting position. "what are you up to?"

Sense Motive [roll0]

chef781
2008-04-27, 07:01 AM
i.. i.. " he studders, " umm, i was just.." he squirms," sigh. i have nothing for you, but this might help." he turns to the burning town and shakes his head rapidly. almost amedeitly the town morphed into a little town of wealthy gnomes. "there, you happy? now, let me go!"

juggalotis
2008-04-27, 04:43 PM
"Something is seeming a bit fishy to these old eyes. i Vote we take the wee one with us. cant be to safe after all. I dont suppose ye would be havin a rope anybody?""

chef781
2008-04-27, 06:50 PM
"no! no! no!!!!" he shouts. "i have some rags we can gag him with!."

Trizap
2008-04-27, 07:38 PM
"........nice try, but this is obviously an illusion, as for taking the gnome with us, I think that is acceptable..." he smiles, his red eyes glinting with murder. "I could use a punching bag"

juggalotis
2008-04-27, 07:53 PM
"if everything holds up ye'll be free to go. if it be sn illusion we'll be letting our sorceror over there have fun. so lets hope this aint an illusion."

Trizap
2008-04-27, 10:19 PM
"if everything holds up ye'll be free to go. if it be sn illusion we'll be letting our sorceror over there have fun. so lets hope this aint an illusion."

"and I have the perfect way to test it out, I am going to punch one of these gnomes here, if it connects then I will have punched a real gnome and we are in a wealthy town of gnomes, if it goes right through him, this will be an illusion and I will not have harmed anyone, and I get to torture the halfling, either way I win"

serow
2008-04-28, 06:22 AM
"Ya hear the words of me lad here, young 'un? I'd really advise ya to play by ar rules, because that's the safest bet for ya right now." advises Hael to the halfling, with a slight jerk of his head to Trizap.

juggalotis
2008-04-28, 12:31 PM
" ah be carefull lad. we dunna know if the orcs were an illusion er' not. and ye be pretty frail against an axe, ill go with ye" Tic says to Ganrez

chef781
2008-04-28, 08:09 PM
Gan walks up to a nearby gnome and punches him in the face. "ahh!! you guble-smackin' carblenox!! i'll get yer little nose and--" it's definitely a real gnome. the gnome is wearing bright colored clothing and much jewelry.

Trizap
2008-04-28, 08:53 PM
Gan walks up to a nearby gnome and punches him in the face. "ahh!! you guble-smackin' carblenox!! i'll get yer little nose and--" it's definitely a real gnome. the gnome is wearing bright colored clothing and much jewelry.

"whaddya know, the gnomes are real, I still win" Ganrez speaks to the gnome "I'm sorry, I was just trying to prove whether you were an illusion or not because of one halfling, to make it up to you, I will give you something but its a secret something, no one here can see it, its very valuable so I'll give it to you in that alley over there where no one can see me giving it to you" he pointed to the alley.

Bluff Check:[roll0]

juggalotis
2008-04-29, 04:14 AM
Tic shakes his head and turned to Hael " if the gnomes decide to kill him over this ill be siding with the wee ones."

chef781
2008-04-29, 08:45 AM
the man looks at Gan. " ach! praise gablin! ya found a special item!! i'll go into the alley, but i need to know ur name."

malde sparks up "hey, i can cast blindness.. or silence... or darkness... if you need me 2"

Trizap
2008-04-29, 08:54 AM
the man looks at Gan. " ach! praise gablin! ya found a special item!! i'll go into the alley, but i need to know ur name."

malde sparks up "hey, i can cast blindness.. or silence... or darkness... if you need me 2"

"my name is Ganrez, no, I think I can handle this Malde"

chef781
2008-04-29, 09:00 AM
"fine. "malde says rudely

"well? let us be gettin!" the man shouts

chef781
2008-04-29, 09:02 AM
he follows you to an alley

Trizap
2008-04-29, 09:26 AM
Ganrez ruffled around in his pocket pretending to be trying to find it, then grasped the dagger and still pretending he said "there it is!" then with a flash he pulled out the dagger and attack the gnome, thrusting the knife at his head.

damage:[roll1]

juggalotis
2008-04-29, 10:24 AM
"ENOUGH" shouts tic as he steps between the gnome and the sorceror after the near attack of the gnome. Speaking to Ganrez tic says " there will be no harming of the innocent here or ill be harming ye!" turning to the gnome he said " youll have to forgive the sorceror he.............has a few proplems with his head. we'll be keeping him under control."

as an afterthough Tic cast sanctuary on the gnome not only to protect him from another attack but to keep him from retaliating the his party.

Trizap
2008-04-29, 05:39 PM
"gaah!! do you have any idea what I could do with those gems? especially if some of them are onyx gems worth at least 25 gold pieces? and do you know what else these kind of rich people carry with them? they could have a bunch of money on them or keys to their place where they keep said money!"

chef781
2008-04-29, 08:03 PM
the man say "here-- here! take me jems! let me free! take 'em!" he holds out his moneypurse

Trizap
2008-04-29, 08:19 PM
the man say "here-- here! take me jems! let me free! take 'em!" he holds out his moneypurse

"hah, nice try Tic, all you've done is change the crime from murder to extortion"
Ganrez takes the money purse.

serow
2008-04-29, 08:55 PM
Hael sighs. What a way to attract attention... He thinks to himself. "Well, if any of ya mages have some spell or whatnot to erase memory, now's the best time ta cast it. Otherwise, we should be makin' a move, before the local police come and find us."

Trizap
2008-04-30, 12:19 AM
"we could just knock the gnome out and hide him where they won't find him, or maybe threaten his life if he thinks about telling I mean he clearly wants to live, we will let him live as long as he wouldn't blab to the authorities, two simple solutions right there"

chef781
2008-04-30, 12:47 PM
"unholy crap... by the demons... om my evil gods.... uh, guys. you might want to check this out. "malde says as he points around the corner

there is a massive amount of gnomes. at least 400 in a large city square. "this better not be an illusion" malde says, pointing at the halfling.

so much for small town. but there is no police or town guard, you notice.

Trizap
2008-04-30, 05:36 PM
"gnome city perhaps? huh, I always thought Gnomes were just what the gods created for jokes and comic relief, but I didn't know they had a city, but still this is even better, in a city its much larger, therefore easier to hide in it, authorities need more time to get to crime scene, more places to steal from, whole bunch of factors that make it easier to commit crimes."

juggalotis
2008-04-30, 07:34 PM
Tic states to ganrez while holding his mace " ye have yer gems now call yerself lucky we havent been arrested. if ye try anything again ill lay ye flat " he pats he steel head of his mace into his hand threatiningly. " now lets get any business done that needs doin and leave these peaceful folk be"

Trizap
2008-04-30, 07:41 PM
".......you don't know me well do you?" Ganrez meanwhile inwardly thinks ok.....lets see.... how should I kill Tic......I'll have to make it look like an accident......that will be a bit hard.....

Trizap
2008-04-30, 07:45 PM
He continued with his inward thoughts but then again, I do need a meat shield, and since we have no healer, it'll fun to watch him suffer, perhaps with our lack of a healer, Tics death will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

serow
2008-04-30, 08:06 PM
"Lads, let's not go step ta far inta in-fighting yet, shall we? Now, there's a mass of gnomes out there, and I for one wanna take a look at what they're doin'. Shall we observ' a moment?"

juggalotis
2008-04-30, 08:09 PM
"Bah yer frail little self be lucky we needs some magick time to time sorcey, aye hael tis no normal city event for the whole population to crowd together"

Trizap
2008-04-30, 09:39 PM
"could be some gnomish ritual........or celebration........or they are crowding around a gnomish celebrity...........or maybe its a gnomish meeting.......could be anything, as long it is in some form, gnomish"

chef781
2008-05-01, 08:00 AM
no, there are plenty of other streets they're crowding. it's just populated. oh,and gan, you cant hide well... your not short.

juggalotis
2008-05-01, 02:17 PM
"Bah i Have no business neading to be done ye can find me at the tavern when ye are set to leave. will ye be joining me for some Ale Hael?"

serow
2008-05-02, 07:11 AM
"Now lads, less not be that hasty. It's in ar best interests ta stick together, especially in a new town. Fer now, what say we just go find a bazaar or somethin', let's see what this little place has for entertainment. I be bettin' there be bards and such around, since they be gnomes." Hael advises the others.

Trizap
2008-05-02, 08:55 AM
"trust me, Hael, what I consider entertainment involves needless, endless torture and a lot of screaming and burning"

juggalotis
2008-05-02, 03:27 PM
"might be ill be needin something stronger then ale" Torcar mutters to himself

serow
2008-05-02, 09:57 PM
Hael sighs at the squabbling duo. He tries to think of another way, but after a moment, gives up. "Fine, do whatever ya both want, I'll see ya both later, I'ma gonna head for any bazaars and try to walk around."

juggalotis
2008-05-03, 06:33 AM
"ill be looking for a merchant i think ill be buying a slapjack. then finding an inn for us" Tic says and walks off.

Trizap
2008-05-03, 02:22 PM
Ganrez was already gone.

Ganrez walked through the gnome city, looking around at the different shops.

chef781
2008-05-03, 03:55 PM
there was a smithy, a general store, a tannery, a tailor's, a tavern, a scroll shop(wich Malde heads for), and many other small stalls not worth noting.
at the middle of the city block you see a huge fountain, gracefully carved and wonderfully admirable.

Trizap
2008-05-03, 04:05 PM
"hmmmmm.....lets see.....let see.........smithy.....nah........tannery.......no pe.......nothing valuable are tailors........the scroll shop? thats a wizards shop.......I'll think I'll go the general store" Ganrez walked towards the generals tore then stopped "wait...I have a better idea" for some reason he headed to the tailors

juggalotis
2008-05-04, 08:11 AM
Having found nothing of interest with the gnome merchants Tic heads to the tavern and orders a gallon of ale. he starts drinking and listening to the other patrons to see if anyone would need a party of adventurers to aid them.

(OOC: i duducted the 2 sp for a gallon of ale from my character sheet already)

chef781
2008-05-04, 09:05 AM
alright. that's cool with me. oh, and zap. remem 2 PM me for stuff inside.

juggalotis
2008-05-05, 08:21 AM
Hearing nothing of interest at the tavern Tic ventures back to the marketplace and buys a sling and 20 stones.

juggalotis
2008-05-05, 03:54 PM
(OOC: wow we have really slowed down)

chef781
2008-05-05, 08:14 PM
a leather sling is 10 gp, and a cloth sling is 5. stones are worth 1 gp per 5 or, for the other kind, 2 gp per 5. note that there are two types of stone, one with small spikes( +1 damage).

juggalotis
2008-05-06, 06:50 AM
Tic Hands the Gnomish Merchant his 9 GP for his cloth sling and 20 Stones. "I don't Suppose Ye have been troubled by any monster raids as of late?" Tic asks the gnome as he stowd his stoned and sling away.

chef781
2008-05-06, 10:36 AM
"nah, its been pretty quiet, but we have had some rat problems" the gnome says

juggalotis
2008-05-08, 11:42 AM
"Perhaps it be time we leave this villiage" Tic thought to himself as he returned to the inn to pray to moradin and rest

chef781
2008-05-08, 05:12 PM
well, thats all great, but i'm going camping and wont be on for a few days, so serow is DM, if not Trizap, and if not Jugg

Trizap
2008-05-10, 10:27 PM
I cast power word: Bump.

chef781
2008-05-11, 05:02 PM
back, you bump the tailor??

Trizap
2008-05-11, 08:57 PM
back, you bump the tailor??

no me bump the thread, it was a joke.

IC: "well? is my mask ready yet?"

chef781
2008-05-12, 11:01 AM
OOC: well, were not exactly chin waggin here, but

"good!" he yells from the back room a few minuets later, " here is your good mask my good man good!" he hands you a black mask with eye holes only. " do you want a mouth good hole?"......."good?"

juggalotis
2008-05-12, 04:23 PM
((OOC: well my character is resting and preparing his spells so until the next day or until you guys are ready he is taken care of))

Trizap
2008-05-12, 05:44 PM
OOC: well, were not exactly chin waggin here, but

"good!" he yells from the back room a few minuets later, " here is your good mask my good man good!" he hands you a black mask with eye holes only. " do you want a mouth good hole?"......."good?"

"no, that is good, whats the price?"

chef781
2008-05-13, 08:26 PM
"10 goold pieces. you good?"

chef781
2008-05-20, 03:35 PM
uh, hello? u guys are taking 4-ever. do you want me 2 RP you r something? well. sigh. :smallsigh:

*whistles*

Trizap
2008-05-20, 06:15 PM
"10 goold pieces. you good?"

he put the gold in his hand took the mask "thank you" Ganrez then walks out with his new mask. He puts it on and walks into the general store.

chef781
2008-05-20, 06:49 PM
A small man with Poofy pants is standing behind the counter. "'ello! 'ow oow ya?... an', whah ya warin' that mosk?" :smallconfused:

Trizap
2008-05-20, 08:07 PM
A small man with Poofy pants is standing behind the counter. "'ello! 'ow oow ya?... an', whah ya warin' that mosk?" :smallconfused:

Ganrez takes out his dagger "you money or your life" he wiggles it threateningly at the small man.

chef781
2008-05-21, 10:06 AM
"AAAHH!! 'ELP!!! GET ZE GUA'D IN 'ERE!!!!! 'ELP!!!!" He screams, louder than you thot his little body could. just then, you here a *Spladinkle* and 2 more gnomes pop out of nowhere. they both start staring at you. then you see them start to mutter to themselves. apparently hearing the commotion, or following you, Malde walks in. "what's going on--" he pauses and looks around."sigh. gan? Geez! you cant fight these guys! they're gonna woop you! what were you thinking?"

Trizap
2008-05-21, 05:27 PM
"AAAHH!! 'ELP!!! GET ZE GUA'D IN 'ERE!!!!! 'ELP!!!!" He screams, louder than you thot his little body could. just then, you here a *Spladinkle* and 2 more gnomes pop out of nowhere. they both start staring at you. then you see them start to mutter to themselves. apparently hearing the commotion, or following you, Malde walks in. "what's going on--" he pauses and looks around."sigh. gan? Geez! you cant fight these guys! they're gonna woop you! what were you thinking?"

"darn it, you blew my cover, at least if you haven't said my name, I could have got out of here without having to change my appearance!" Ganrez then puts away the dagger and runs out of the store.

chef781
2008-05-21, 08:42 PM
OOC: dude, i said "gan" not " ganrez whatever-your-last-name-is" dude, seriously. sigh fine. okay, as you are halfway out, the door, you hear some other strange noises. "there, that should hold them for a few more seconds, c'mon!" malde say as he leads you through an alley to the tavern at which the dwarf was staying. "here, i got us a room. it's this way."

Trizap
2008-05-21, 09:01 PM
OOC: dude, i said "gan" not " ganrez whatever-your-last-name-is" dude, seriously. sigh fine. okay, as you are halfway out, the door, you hear some other strange noises. "there, that should hold them for a few more seconds, c'mon!" malde say as he leads you through an alley to the tavern at which the dwarf was staying. "here, i got us a room. it's this way."

Ganrez takes off the mask. "well that could have gone better, usually that threat makes them cower in fear, unable to speak or do anything" he walks into the tavern and goes to his bed to rest.

chef781
2008-05-22, 10:24 AM
"heh. :] your not so bad, yaknow, Gan? just a little idyotic. :)"

he lead into a small room. by this time it is dusk, and you are tired.

SEROW: sorry i forgot about u, lets say you found a bazaar but evrything was too expencive. so you went to the tavern where the other dwarf was staying. k?

juggalotis
2008-05-23, 12:47 PM
Tic had finished his prayers and spell preparations for the evening and went to his bed to sleep

OOC: yeah it is going slow i let you guys post as i was finished my actions for the day,.

serow
2008-05-23, 10:49 PM
SEROW: sorry i forgot about u, lets say you found a bazaar but evrything was too expencive. so you went to the tavern where the other dwarf was staying. k?Sure, that's fine.

chef781
2008-05-24, 11:39 AM
so, you all wake up to sunlight. there's a bit o' commotion from last nights incedent, AHEM, bbut its otherwise boring. "guys, we otta get going" malde says after preparing his spells.

Trizap
2008-05-24, 01:58 PM
so, you all wake up to sunlight. there's a bit o' commotion from last nights incedent, AHEM, bbut its otherwise boring. "guys, we otta get going" malde says after preparing his spells.

"very well......" I wonder where we will go next? I hope its some place where I can have some actual fun.....

serow
2008-05-24, 09:13 PM
"Ya have a destination in mind lad?"

Trizap
2008-05-24, 10:36 PM
"Ya have a destination in mind lad?"

"don't care really care......." AS LONG I HEAR THE PAINED SCREAMS OF INNOCENTS IN MY EARS AS I RIP THEM LIMB FROM LIMB!!!

juggalotis
2008-05-25, 09:40 AM
" i Vote we check around to see if the kobolds we encountered had a camp nearby" Tic said as he came back with a jug of ale for his breakfast.

chef781
2008-05-26, 12:49 PM
"good idea. we should head back and then drift off path, what say ye?":smallsmile:

Trizap
2008-05-26, 02:16 PM
"good idea. we should head back and then drift off path, what say ye?":smallsmile:

"yes that sounds good"

chef781
2008-05-26, 07:09 PM
great! lets go.. and hope no one rememberes us.

we leave. strangely, no one notices us.
we march for a few hours wen we run into more kobolds. this time, they were coming from the north.

i rolled a 6 on init

juggalotis
2008-05-27, 09:35 AM
Tic readies his mace to charge the newfound monsters.

Initiative [roll0]

serow
2008-05-27, 09:49 AM
"Grah, scalies!"

[roll0]

Trizap
2008-05-27, 05:24 PM
"oh good, more corpses" Ganrez's hands glow.

initiative:[roll0]

chef781
2008-05-30, 06:59 PM
serow, 'tis you! the init order: serow, trizap, kobold, jugg, kobold, me.

serow
2008-05-31, 08:39 PM
"Be carful of me axe ya little scalies!"

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

chef781
2008-06-01, 06:10 PM
the kobold you hit falls down, but is still alive.

juggalotis
2008-06-05, 01:45 AM
OOC: is there a time of day we would all be able to be on. might help with our delay probllem. im available anytime before 3:30 pm central.

chef781
2008-06-09, 07:30 PM
zap, it be you

Trizap
2008-06-09, 08:26 PM
Ganrez with his hands glowing red, shoots a cone of flame from his hands at the kobolds "cookin' time"

Burning Hands: [roll0]

chef781
2008-06-10, 09:49 PM
um, i'll just say you meant the one on the ground, so he's dead. the other one charges for Ser. [1d4] 2
big whoop.

serow
2008-06-10, 10:03 PM
um, i'll just say you meant the one on the ground, so he's dead. the other one charges for Ser. [1d4] 2
big whoop.Doesn't it have to try to hit me first before attacking me?

juggalotis
2008-06-11, 02:51 PM
"RAAARRGHH"
Torcar Charges with a battle cry and makes a mighty horizontal swing at the Kobold attacking Hael

Attack [roll0]
damage[roll1]

juggalotis
2008-06-15, 04:57 PM
OOC: is anyone still playing or did you all quit?

chef781
2008-06-21, 01:42 PM
uh, this is getting nowhere. do you guys want me to collapse this thread? it's a vote thing, but i think it would be for the best. we all screwd up. :'(

juggalotis
2008-06-24, 01:50 PM
i say collapse. im not sure y everyone quit but they did.

chef781
2008-06-24, 04:41 PM
i doubt they quit, but.. yeah, let us halt our journey forever!

juggalotis
2008-06-25, 12:51 AM
It gets dark. the party is eaten by a gruu

chef781
2008-06-27, 05:06 PM
if any1 wants 2 do a 1-on-1 campaign, (me, you) PM me!