PDA

View Full Version : When am i lawful good? What D&D character are you?

EvilElitest
2008-04-11, 10:27 PM
Just took the D&D test, Apperently i'm LG human Sorcerer. Now i'm just shocked personally, but i find this funny

What charter are you?
http://www.easydamus.com/character.html
from
EE

Jayngfet
2008-04-11, 11:12 PM
the test actually has few options, and many seem to be carbon copies.

Creeps
2008-04-11, 11:53 PM
NG Human Bard, level 2.

Makes sense to me.

Deepblue706
2008-04-11, 11:58 PM
True Neutral Human Fighter (1)/Wizard (1)

In a really weird way, those classes almost make sense to me. Alignment is spot on, and I'm totally human, too.

Dode
2008-04-12, 12:31 AM
Chaotic Evil Elf Sorcerer/Rogue (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 11

worst designed character of all time

_Zoot_
2008-04-12, 12:34 AM
I AM NOT A WIZARD NOT A WIZARD NOT A WIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the race i don't mind

Xuincherguixe
2008-04-12, 12:47 AM
Dode, I can top that.

Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength-10
Dexterity-12
Constitution-12
Intelligence-17
Wisdom-15
Charisma-9

Nebo_
2008-04-12, 12:51 AM
This test is wrong. There's no way I am a halfling.

TheThan
2008-04-12, 12:56 AM
Hehe, ok I just ran though the test picking the bottom option on all the questions. Just for kicks.

According to that. I’m a true netrual human barbarian 5/bard 5

Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 16

The rest

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Barbarians- Barbarians are brave, even reckless, and their warrior skills make them well suited to adventure. Instead of training and discipline, barbarians have a powerful rage that makes them stronger, tougher, and better able to withstand attacks. They only have the energy for a few such displays per day, but it is usually sufficient. Constant exposure to danger has also given barbarians a sort of 'sixth sense,' the preternatural ability to sense danger and dodge attacks, and their running stamina is legendary.

Secondary Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Web page and journal code: Copy and paste the following:

<b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Barbarian/Bard (5th/5th Level)
<br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
<b>Strength-</b>14<br>
<b>Dexterity-</b>13<br>
<b>Constitution-</b>14<br>
<b>Intelligence-</b>14<br>
<b>Wisdom-</b>14<br>
<b>Charisma-</b>16
<br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
<br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
<br><br><u>Primary Class:</u><br><b>Barbarians</b> are brave, even reckless, and their warrior skills make them well suited to adventure. Instead of training and discipline, barbarians have a powerful rage that makes them stronger, tougher, and better able to withstand attacks. They only have the energy for a few such displays per day, but it is usually sufficient. Constant exposure to danger has also given barbarians a sort of 'sixth sense,' the preternatural ability to sense danger and dodge attacks, and their running stamina is legendary.
<br><br><u>Secondary Class:</u><br><b>Bards</b> often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.
<br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (38)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (32)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXX (6)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXX (4)
Half-Elf - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXX (4)
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- (0)
Druid ----- (-2)
Fighter --- (-4)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XX (2)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- (-2)
Wizard ---- (0)

skywalker
2008-04-12, 01:08 AM
I found the test interesting, some of the later questions were copied from others but the earlier questions I found rather enlightening. I think my results are due to my pretty much splitting the questions designed to peg you into druid/ranger and the ones designed to peg you into bard :smallbiggrin:

My results:
NG Human Wizard 2

Strength- 14
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 16

Icewalker
2008-04-12, 01:23 AM
Pretty realistic response, Chaotic Good Wizard 2. It put in Elf, which doesn't really fit, but I am definitely Chaotic Good. And high on the Int scale. Hehe, elf wizard with a 15 con.

turkishproverb
2008-04-12, 01:42 AM

Halfling's give Nebo gas!

Chaotic Good Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

Wrong on soooo many levels.

OzymandiasVolt
2008-04-12, 01:53 AM
I have received Lawful Good on every alignment test I have ever taken, except one test that returned Neutral Good.

Needless to say, it was rather unexpected.

(Tests with races and classes indicate a tendency toward a human or gnomish spellcaster, though the actual class varies.)

GrassyGnoll
2008-04-12, 02:18 AM
Sig'd mine. NE elf sorcerer sounds angsty though, and that ain't me. It just happens I have a moral flexibility when opportunities arise.

Tempest Fennac
2008-04-12, 02:23 AM
This test was posted here a few weeks back, but I can't find it. I know it put me as a CN Human Wizard/Cleric while getting my stats wrong except for Cha (it gave me positive Str and Wis modifiers for some reason). I'm also Neutral(Chaotic) Good, and I believe that multiclassing is a bad idea in a vast majority of cases, so I see the test as lacking credability (I'll try to find the original thread later).

de-trick
2008-04-12, 02:42 AM
i pwn noobs look

Neutral Good Human Fighter (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 18
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 14

The Cats
2008-04-12, 03:00 AM
True neutral Human Bard with sub-par stats except for a 15 in strength. :smallfrown:

Orzel
2008-04-12, 03:54 AM
Neutral Good Human Fighter/Bard (2nd/2nd Level)

Strength- 17
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

I'm not that strong and my CHA is wrong.

Swordguy
2008-04-12, 04:10 AM
Chaotic Good Human Fighter (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 16

Sucks having to answer the running-specific questions because I've got a bunch of metal in my leg from my Army service. I specifically can't run very fast or very far, but I can swim or climb a darn long time.

...and being a Ftr5 still doesn't accurately represent my feats. :smallamused:

(see, EE? I can advocate genocide and still be CG :smalltongue: )

Thane of Fife
2008-04-12, 07:58 AM
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard

Strength- 8
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 11

Huh. That looks fairly accurate.

There's another, more interesting test here (http://www.radivarl.demon.co.uk/nick/adnd/psych.htm) although its questions are more of 'What would you be if you lived in a DnD world?'

Tempest Fennac
2008-04-12, 08:03 AM
I got NG Human Bard in that test, Thane of Fife (it's not an accurate result considering my real life abilities, but it's still more accurate then the other test).

Tussy the Druid
2008-04-12, 08:10 AM
I think I was a NG Cleric with 18 int and 17 Wis....
So I know that's wrong.

Ossian
2008-04-12, 09:29 AM
How sweet, I must have leveled up....

You Are A:

Neutral Good Human Druid (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 15

<b>I Am A:</b> Neutral Good Human Druid (5th Level)
<br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
<b>Strength-</b>16<br>
<b>Dexterity-</b>16<br>
<b>Constitution-</b>14<br>
<b>Intelligence-</b>15<br>
<b>Wisdom-</b>15<br>
<b>Charisma-</b>15
<br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>Neutral Good</b> A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.<br>
<br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
<br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Druids</b> gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.
<br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>

Trizap
2008-04-12, 09:38 AM
I'm seem to be a true neutral druid/ bard

Kioran
2008-04-12, 09:45 AM
This one assigns somewhat overestimated stats. I am, and it doesn´t even surprise me:

You Are A:

Lawful Good Human Paladin (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXX (6)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - (-23)
Bard ------ (-25)
Cleric ---- (-6)
Druid ----- (-27)
Fighter --- (-4)
Monk ------ XXXXXX (6)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXX (8)
Ranger ---- (0)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)

Right on the border between LG and LN. Reminds of my favorite slightly deranged ex-Paladin, who fell for killing a CN conspirator with somewhat good intentions.

Starbuck_II
2008-04-12, 10:04 AM
Neutral Good Human Cleric (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 11
Charisma- 12

Which is shockingly close in class to real life. Though, I think my Charisma is higher. Sadly, I seem to be only able to cast 1st level spells.

snoopy13a
2008-04-12, 10:07 AM
I'm a neutral good human bard/cleric (2/2)

My abilities are:

Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 9

Hmm, I'm not really a min/maxer am I :smallsmile:

Flickerdart
2008-04-12, 10:21 AM
True Neutral Elven Wizard/Sorcerer level 1 each. With my mighty Charisma of 11, I'd make a stellar Sorcerer...NOT. According to the Hall of Heroes stats, all of my stuff was about average, including classes (Wizard is by far the most popular primary class).

Faramir
2008-04-12, 10:52 AM
Neutral Good Elf Sorcerer (6th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

No real surprises.

SilentNight
2008-04-12, 10:55 AM
Nuetral good elf sorcerer. Huh, last time I took the test I got bard, just shows how arbitrary it can be sometimes. It still sounds about right though
Str-12(about right, probably a little high though)
Dex-13(About right)
Con-11(seems to high as well)
Int-16(sounds right)
Wis-14(sure)
Cha-13(I'm a decent musican)

SilentNight
2008-04-12, 10:57 AM
Nuetral good elf sorcerer. Huh, last time I took the test I got bard, just shows how arbitrary it can be sometimes. It still sounds about right though
Str-12(about right, probably a little high though)
Dex-13(About right)
Con-11(seems to high as well)
Int-16(sounds right)
Wis-14(sure)
Cha-13(I'm a decent musican)
Strange how my Int is higher than Cha.

Epinephrine
2008-04-12, 01:38 PM
Chaotic Neutral Elf Wizard.

Saint Nil
2008-04-12, 02:03 PM
Lawful Good Human Cleric (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Pretty good stats, but I would probably multiclass to wizard and bacome a mystic theurge.

Danin
2008-04-12, 03:21 PM
Neutral Good Human Druid/Cleric (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 17 (I work out a lot, but I wouldn't say its this high)
Dexterity- 16 (Accurate if you don't include manual dexterity. Should be 12ish)
Constitution- 15 (Fairly accurate, I get sick a lot but I have wicked endurance)
Intelligence- 15 (Probably higher but I have bad study habits. Should be studying right now)
Wisdom- 14 (About right but I have the inattentive flaw)
Charisma- 15 (This is the one stat I would have been confident in it being above 16)

All in all reasonably accurate, but I don't like the fact that if you believe in something higher you're automatically a cleric :smallconfused:
I think the stats are a little arbitrarily high though. Now I feel like rolling this character up...

Eldariel
2008-04-12, 07:02 PM
I am a Level 4 Neutral Good Half-Elf Cleric with the following array:
S/D/C/I/W/C
14/13/16/17/15/14

Interesting test; feels like it's more accurate than the previous I've taken, mostly since it's not what I expected. Very interesting indeed; 24 Human, 25 Half-Elf. I guess I'll wait for 4.0 to shine (or go back to 2.0). Also, I love you all. I'm Neutral Good so if you have any problems, do tell me and I'll do my best to help.

Turns out I'm fairly well spread out along the lines. That's fairly accurate, my IQ is around 140, I last longer than an average person in the ring, I make friends relatively easily and I'm agile.

rankrath
2008-04-12, 07:41 PM
Chaotic Good Human Sorcerer/Rogue (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 13

on par with most other tests of this sort.

DMfromTheAbyss
2008-04-12, 07:55 PM
Lawful Good Human Monk...

How come just becouse I study Martial Arts I have to get a weak class... better start working on Paladin too then at least I'll have some wrong saves.:smallsmile:

Bag_of_Holding
2008-04-12, 08:16 PM
Lawful Neutral Elf Cleric (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 9
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 14

Although LN and LG are the same (12 and 12), I'm apparently LN. I'm surprised that my Con is above 9.

mikeejimbo
2008-04-13, 12:08 AM
I'm a Lawful Good Human Wizard/Cleric. Apparently I scored equally on Wizard and Cleric.

I can see it... I'm both smart and in some ways, wise, though it only gave me a Wisdom of 10, which I think is a bit low. Another test told me I had 14 Wis, I'm going with that. :P

Recaiden
2008-04-13, 12:22 AM
I am apparently a Chaotic good Human Ranger/Wizard
Str 12 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 16 Wis 13 Cha 13
I would have thought i had a higher wisdom and lower str and maybe cha, but the alignment and class are pretty acurate.

Collin152
2008-04-13, 12:38 AM
Me? Lawful?
Good?
Pah!
A Lawful Good Human Wizard 1.
I can see the wizard part easily, though I expected Bard.
I am quite magical, you see.
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 15
I expected less strength and constitution, and more charisma. Also less intelligence.

Hmm, seems I was really close to beign Lawful Neutral.
And equally likely to be elf, gnome, or hafling.
I am pretty short.

What's odd is that the only classes besides wizard that weren't in the negetives are monk and Paladin. I'm also apprently as far from Barbarian as possible.
All in all, pretty understandable results. Can't wait to get some XP and start castign some better spells. Enchantment specialist, that's me. Barred schools Evocation and... hmm, let's say Conjuration.

drengnikrafe
2008-04-13, 01:00 AM
Lawful Good Elf Wizard

Strength- 11
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

This, I can accept. Except... I believe I have a much lower charisma, lower strength, lower constitution... and higher charisma.

Beats my friend, though.
He got a Chaotic Good Half Elf Paladin, which had too low mental stats to cast spells, and too little strength to carry a sword. It was sad....

Zemro
2008-04-13, 01:01 AM
Neutral Good Human Bard/Sorcerer (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 12

It's about where I'd peg myself, a bard definitely, though the Sorcerer was unexpected. Personally I think my wis would be a bit lower and my charisma higher.

Dark Tira
2008-04-13, 03:46 AM
I have to question the validity of this test:

Neutral Good Elf Wizard (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 14

Aside from me being an elf being completely ridiculous, my common sense is apparently so overwhelming it defies common sense. Too bad I can't roll like this on my starting characters.

Dumbledore lives
2008-04-13, 04:21 AM
I'm a Neutral Good Human Wizard/Rouge, both 1st level

Strength- 13
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 12

That seems about right, though it is not a very good combination, with such a low dexterity. I was also tied with sorcerer, though I'm definitely not that. Has anyone got Paladin or Monk, I got like -20 on both.

Judge
2008-04-13, 06:37 AM
True Neutral Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 17

No suprises there.

Also, hi.

Thufir
2008-04-13, 07:09 AM
I did this a while back, I still remember my results:

Neutral Good Elf Wizard (2nd level)

STR 14
DEX 16
CON 13
INT 18
WIS 13
CHA 11

Reasonably accurate, I'd say.

Smeik
2008-04-13, 07:52 AM
I Am an:

Chaotic Good Human Bard/Cleric (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 13

Fits quite good, although normally these test give me chaotic neutral. Although I have to say, that somehow the choice of classes in itself and in cmparison to my attributes... seems just wrong.

Adumbration
2008-04-13, 08:39 AM
Neutral Good Human Wizard (1st level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Funny, I can't do a magic missile, or even a dancing lights, for that matter. Thus the test is inaccurate.

Skyserpent
2008-04-13, 08:46 AM
Hrm... level 3 True Neutral Bard... wait... Bards CAN'T be true neutral!

Philzee
2008-04-13, 11:44 AM
Neutral Good Human Ranger/Cleric (3rd/2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 15

Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Collin152
2008-04-13, 06:18 PM
Neutral Good Human Wizard (1st level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 14
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

Funny, I can't do a magic missile, or even a dancing lights, for that matter. Thus the test is inaccurate.

Odd.
Are you sure you got 8 hours of sleep before reading your spellbook? :smallamused:

Nohwl
2008-04-13, 07:49 PM
Lawful Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 12

-------------------

why did i put the 17 into wisdom?

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 07:58 PM

there is no way i'm LG
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 07:59 PM
there is no way i'm LG
from
EE

Perhaps good from your perspective?
Evil to the world?
Or the reverse?

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 08:00 PM
Perhaps good from your perspective?
Evil to the world?
Or the reverse?

but by D&D standards i'm LG
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 08:02 PM
but by D&D standards i'm LG
from
EE

So take advantage of it.
Abuse your status!

Or just cast a bunch of evil spells.
That's what I'll do, wizard that I am.
From my perspective, I'm a lich.
My dearest has called me undead before, you see.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 08:06 PM
So take advantage of it.
Abuse your status!

Or just cast a bunch of evil spells.
That's what I'll do, wizard that I am.
From my perspective, I'm a lich.
My dearest has called me undead before, you see.

The thing is i've been always thought of myself as a bit of a bastard
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 08:20 PM
The thing is i've been always thought of myself as a bit of a bastard
from
EE

So you're a paladin.
It's possible to be Good and still be a horrible person.

Acrux
2008-04-13, 09:24 PM
This has been one of my favorite tests for a while. Of all the D&D stat tests I've taken, I've always felt this one fits me best:

Neutral Good Human Cleric (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 11

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 09:27 PM
So you're a paladin.
It's possible to be Good and still be a horrible person.

touche, through a lot of people on these boards wouldn't call me a paladin
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 09:30 PM
from
EE

I could see it.
M'lord.
I generally see you as a LN Sorcerer, though.

Nebo_
2008-04-13, 09:30 PM

You have the zeal, now you just need a worthy cause.

Collin152
2008-04-13, 09:31 PM
You have the zeal, now you just need a worthy cause.

Power is both a means and an end.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 09:32 PM
I could see it.
M'lord.
I generally see you as a LN Sorcerer, though.

LN yes, why a sorcerer
explain

and nebo i have a good cause
from
EE

Nebo_
2008-04-13, 09:34 PM

That's debatable. And it often is.

Collin152
2008-04-13, 09:35 PM
LN yes, why a sorcerer
explain

from
EE

Let us see, you have the charisma, the forceful manner, and the ability to make reality your bitch without readign up on how.
Plus, I can give arbitrary attributes to anything.
See the d12 thread for details on my dice's inter-relationships.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 09:37 PM
Let us see, you have the charisma, the forceful manner, and the ability to make reality your bitch without readign up on how.
Plus, I can give arbitrary attributes to anything.
See the d12 thread for details on my dice's inter-relationships.

I like the Charisma part, i'm normally like that. But i'd rather be wizard

And Nebo, i certanly have what i think is a worthy cause.
from
EE

Nebo_
2008-04-13, 09:40 PM
And Nebo, i certanly have what i think is a worthy cause.

That's a given... I just wonder what you're trying to achieve.

Collin152
2008-04-13, 09:42 PM

My first guess is global conquest, but unless His Lordship's name is Michael, I don't think he's the one whats going to go about it and succeed.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 09:45 PM

death to all gnomes

or making the most logical system out of the D&D rules as given in hopes of eventually creating a better system

actually i hope to use my death note for teh good of man kind

from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 09:49 PM
actually i hope to use my death note for teh good of man kind
from
EE

Good thing you don't have my face.

I'm sure to be bad for it.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 09:51 PM
Good thing you don't have my face.

I'm sure to be bad for it.

exactly, but you could worship me as a god
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 09:55 PM
exactly, but you could worship me as a god
from
EE

Yes m'lord, but do you object to polytheism?
I already have a guy I worship as a god, in the hopes that it gives him divine powers. Also because it gives me reason to look at him while "worshiping".

How about this?
You're the cheif deity, but he's my patron deity.

I can do this, too, I'm independantly religious. It's all totally legit.

If it please His Lordship, of course.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 09:56 PM
Yes m'lord, but do you object to polytheism?
I already have a guy I worship as a god, in the hopes that it gives him divine powers. Also because it gives me reason to look at him while "worshiping".

How about this?
You're the cheif deity, but he's my patron deity.

I can do this, too, I'm independantly religious. It's all totally legit.

If it please His Lordship, of course.

i'm open to these idea
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 09:58 PM
i'm open to these idea
from
EE

What domains do you grant?
I'm contemplating Mystic Theurge.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 10:00 PM
What domains do you grant?
I'm contemplating Mystic Theurge.

my domains are cynicism, sarcasim, elitestism, arrogence, and intelleculism
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 10:05 PM
my domains are cynicism, sarcasim, elitestism, arrogence, and intelleculism
from
EE

Hmm, I think I may be too humble to serve His Lordship.
I'll just become a cleric of my patron god. His portfolio includes Entertainment and Secrecy, very important attributes.
Plus, his Charisma is undoubtably greater than yours, and as such is much more drawing a force.

I'm really surprised that I'm Lawful Good, now that I really think on it.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 10:07 PM
Hmm, I think I may be too humble to serve His Lordship.
I'll just become a cleric of my patron god. His portfolio includes Entertainment and Secrecy, very important attributes.
Plus, his Charisma is undoubtably greater than yours, and as such is much more drawing a force.

I'm really surprised that I'm Lawful Good, now that I really think on it.

no i'm arrogent, you don't have to be

and banjo i'm assuming
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 10:10 PM
no i'm arrogent, you don't have to be

and banjo i'm assuming
from
EE

Naw, I must uphold the ideals of my deity.

Banjo? Hardley. My master is both more corporeal and existential.
Nick the Glorious would never deign to play a string instrument without a bow anyways.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 10:50 PM
Naw, I must uphold the ideals of my deity.

Banjo? Hardley. My master is both more corporeal and existential.
Nick the Glorious would never deign to play a string instrument without a bow anyways.

Bow to the power of the death note
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 10:58 PM
Bow to the power of the death note
from
EE

So long as you have netiher my full, true name nor my face, I am safe.
For I trust in the power of Nick the Horribly Unobservant to protect me.

After letting the alternate personality that spends the most time with my patron deity take the test, I am a True Neutral Human Bard. I think this is the truer me.

Strength- 9
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 9
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 16

Seems I was tied for Sorcerer and Wizard though, and all others are negative.
So, no matter how you slice it, I'm an arcanist.
And before I get mocked, yes, my music is magical. I must be careful of my music choices, as they have screwed me over in the past.
On the plus side, my life has become a parallel to the HMS Pinafore, so I get a happy ending.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 11:13 PM
Hey i liked bards

Also my states were over powered it seems

Chr-18
Int-17
Wis-15
Con-12
Dex-10
str-10
eh?
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 11:18 PM
Hey i liked bards

Also my states were over powered it seems

Chr-18
Int-17
Wis-15
Con-12
Dex-10
str-10
eh?
from
EE

So... we are a match in mind if we look only at what we know?
Seems about right.
I hereby declare myself a Bard, also. I will put my ranks into Perform (Poor Singing) for maximum efficiancy.
Now, to go and try to sing my will into a God.

As soon as he gets back from California.

While we're waiting (for we are many), let us flesh out our pantheon. If Evil Elitist is the cheif Deity, where shall we place Solo?

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 11:22 PM
So... we are a match in mind if we look only at what we know?
Seems about right.
I hereby declare myself a Bard, also. I will put my ranks into Perform (Poor Singing) for maximum efficiancy.
Now, to go and try to sing my will into a God.

As soon as he gets back from California.

While we're waiting (for we are many), let us flesh out our pantheon. If Evil Elitist is the cheif Deity, where shall we place Solo?

hmmmmm, i think solo should be like the Travler. He is part of teh pantheon, but he does his own thing
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 11:26 PM
hmmmmm, i think solo should be like the Travler. He is part of teh pantheon, but he does his own thing
from
EE

The who?

Well, see, he and you share a portfolio, and if Biology taught me anything, when two creatures with the same Niche coexist, only the stronger survives.
Seeign as Solo plays a role in my life more often, I'm inclined to say that his position in my pantheon is mroe stable, I'm afraid.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 11:33 PM
The who?

Well, see, he and you share a portfolio, and if Biology taught me anything, when two creatures with the same Niche coexist, only the stronger survives.
Seeign as Solo plays a role in my life more often, I'm inclined to say that his position in my pantheon is mroe stable, I'm afraid.

the travler from ebberon. He is kinda the long fox of the panethoen

And we don't share a protfolio
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 11:38 PM
the travler from ebberon. He is kinda the long fox of the panethoen

And we don't share a protfolio
from
EE

Sarcasm, cynicysm, arrogance...
Sorry, but you're both sun gods, and while Apollo's good and all, you can't knock Helios.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 11:39 PM
Sarcasm, cynicysm, arrogance...
Sorry, but you're both sun gods, and while Apollo's good and all, you can't knock Helios.

no those are domains
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 11:41 PM
no those are domains
from
EE

Derived from your portfolios.
Which are the same, ask him yourself.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 11:45 PM
Derived from your portfolios.
Which are the same, ask him yourself.

No but i'm the god of Magnificent Bastards, Elitests, and People with God complexs, while i don't know what he is the god of
from
EE

Collin152
2008-04-13, 11:48 PM
No but i'm the god of Magnificent Bastards, Elitests, and People with God complexs, while i don't know what he is the god of
from
EE

Is that what ypu're god of?
Far too hubristic with my tastes.
I'll switch back to monotheism, worshipping His Lordship Nick the Bard, the Ironic, the Charismatic, the bearer of many Titles, the Unwitting Betrayer.

EvilElitest
2008-04-13, 11:52 PM
Is that what ypu're god of?
Far too hubristic with my tastes.
I'll switch back to monotheism, worshipping His Lordship Nick the Bard, the Ironic, the Charismatic, the bearer of many Titles, the Unwitting Betrayer.

Well you get the benefits of sarcasim and cynisim, which is always fun an good
from
EE

leperkhaun
2008-04-13, 11:55 PM
NG Wizard 2/ Sorcerer 1
Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

John Campbell
2008-04-14, 12:17 AM
Hmm. It claims that I am:

Chaotic Good Human Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 11

The alignment's about as close as it's going to get. Strength is probably high, Dex is definitely high. Wis is probably low. Cha might be high, depending on how you define it. The race is obviously correct. The class is.... interesting, given that I've never magicked a spell in my life, didn't get a free spellbook at 1st level, and, as I recently pointed out on another thread, have Light, Medium, and Heavy Armor Proficiency, enough Simple and Martial Weapons Proficiencies that it's least silly to just say "all" and ignore minor issues like my inability to hit the broad side of a barn with a sling, Shield and Tower Shield Proficiency, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (bastard sword), and a whole fistful of other fighter feats.

But at least I've actually got the appropriate casting stat.

RyanM
2008-04-14, 12:51 AM
Mine's probably just about spot-on.

Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (3rd).
Str - 11
Dex - 12
Con - 11
Int - 18
Wis - 14
Cha - 12

Primal Fury
2008-04-14, 01:42 PM
huh... Neutral Good Human Druid/Sorcerer... thats odd. opposite ends of the spectrum it would seem.

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 15
Constitution- 16
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12

i think my strength is a bit too high, everything else looks about right though.

Rion
2008-04-14, 02:35 PM
Lawful Good Human Paladin/Cleric (1st/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 8
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 12

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (30)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - (-25)
Bard ------ (-25)
Cleric ---- XXXXXX (6)
Druid ----- (-19)
Fighter --- (-2)
Monk ------ XXXX (4)
Paladin --- XXXXXX (6)
Ranger ---- (-6)
Rogue ----- (-4)
Sorcerer -- (-2)
Wizard ---- XXXX (4)
Seems like I need to work on my strength if I want to be of any use on the frontline.

Mando Knight
2008-04-14, 06:05 PM
I'm a 1/1 Human Paladin/Cleric (LG, obviously, given the beginning class)
I'm actually surprised at the scores it gave me...

Strength- 14 Really? Wow... I'd have thought a 12 at most...
Dexterity- 11 Huh... I thought I was more dexterous than strong...
Constitution- 14 Well... I practically never get sick, and I am kinda resilient...
Intelligence- 18 This and Wis come as little surprise to me, given my reputation for intelligence
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 12 Complete opposite modifier from what I peg myself with...

My results ended up quite a bit like Rion's, except that I had positive values for being Ranger, Sorcerer, or Wizard...

Mushroom Ninja
2008-04-14, 07:08 PM
NG Elf Bard -- basically what most of the tests place me as.

Strength- 10
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 13

SBLaxman
2008-04-15, 11:42 AM
Lawful Neutral Halfling Sorcerer (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11 makes sense, about average
Dexterity- 16 A tad high
Constitution- 12 All right, a little above average (don't get sick much)
Intelligence- 17 Engineer, *** laude, so sure, that makes sense
Wisdom- 18 Level headed, calm.. 18 seems high, but no complaints
Charisma- 13 Maybe give myself a 11 or 12, but close

For alignment... I'd put myself at LG or NG, not LN, I'm a pretty nice person, guess I don't give enough to charity, heheh

Looking in the subsection... my LG and LN were tied, that makes more sense (25 LG, 24 NG, 25 LN, 24 TN)...

Chumbaniya
2008-04-15, 11:57 AM
Chaotic Neutral (about right; no particular attachment to morality and a disrespect for authority)
Elf Wizard 2 (If I didn't come out as a wizard I would have been shocked)

Strength - 13 (maybe a little lower, I'm still quite small even though I'm fitter than I was)
Dexterity - 14 (about right, I'm quick, agile and have good co-ordination)
Constitution - 14 (fit and healthy, virtually never get sick)
Intelligence - 20 (a fair score for a massive nerd and mathematics student)
Wisdom - 12 (fair enough, though I've not got the best common sense)
Charisma - 13 (I can talk pretty well)

Pretty impressive character, I think :smallbiggrin:

Telonius
2008-04-15, 12:05 PM
I am ... a Sorcerer who should have gone in for Wizard.

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 14
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 16
Charisma- 16

:smallconfused: ... I'm the highest-level character in here? That can't be right.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- (0)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XX (2)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Orc - XX (2)

Class:
Barbarian - (-6)
Bard ------ XX (2)
Cleric ---- (-2)
Druid ----- XX (2)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- (0)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- XX (2)

Chumbaniya
2008-04-15, 12:53 PM
I just attempted to answer every question on the test 'correctly', but managed to lose a point of charisma somewhere. I managed to get;

Lawful Good Human Paladin 10
Strength - 20
Dexterity - 20
Constitution - 20
Intelligence - 20
Wisdom - 20
Charisma - 19

Coplantor
2008-04-15, 02:26 PM
same as the last time i've taken it: LG Human Cleric

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 16
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 15
Charisma- 14

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-04-15, 03:17 PM
CG Human (Bard1/Rogue1)

Ability scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 15
Intelligence- 16
Wisdom- 12
Charisma- 15

I really have no complaints. Bardic Knack ftw.