PDA

View Full Version : Dragonblood Subtype?

Swooper
2008-04-12, 02:29 PM
Simple question, though the answer is probably complex: What ways are there to gain the Dragonblood subtype? Are there any way apart from actually being of a dragonblooded race?

Kyeudo
2008-04-12, 02:35 PM
2 ways: Be a Draconic creature, or be a sorcerer and take Draconic Heritage.

SadisticFishing
2008-04-12, 02:39 PM
Just be a Silverbrow Human or Fireblood Dwarf -_-

Zeful
2008-04-12, 02:41 PM
Shoot yourself in the head, in effect the same as Kyeudo's unspeakable 2nd option.

I really hate Sorcerer heritage, it is the worst thing to come out of 3.5 ever.

Draz74
2008-04-12, 02:44 PM
What about the Dragontouched feat? Doesn't it do something like this?

(Dragon Magic is the sourcebook, but all I really know about the feat is that it's a Level 1 bonus feat for Dragonfire Adetps.)

Keld Denar
2008-04-12, 02:47 PM
Shoot yourself in the head, in effect the same as Kyeudo's unspeakable 2nd option.

I dunno, I've seen a pretty effective Sorc with Draconic Heritage, Draconic Breath, and knowledge of the Blinding Breath spell. Reflex Save/Lose? It was his main trick, but he still has the rest of his Sorc casting to fall back on, like Empowered Rays of Enfeeblement....RAWR

Swooper
2008-04-12, 03:35 PM
What about the Dragontouched feat? Doesn't it do something like this?

(Dragon Magic is the sourcebook, but all I really know about the feat is that it's a Level 1 bonus feat for Dragonfire Adetps.)

Bingo. Thank you. Dragontouched (prerequisite: Cha 11) gives the Dragonblood subtype, +1 to Spot, Listen and Search, +1 HP (:smallconfused: woot?), +1 to saves vs. sleep and paralysis and allows you to take [draconic] feats as if you were a sorcerer of your character level.