PDA

View Full Version : Feats and gear - 12th level gestalt

Swooper
2008-04-13, 12:37 PM
Normally I wouldn't ask you lot for much help with a character, but I'm pretty stuck.

The character is a Human Marshal 4/Hexblade 8//Dragon Shaman 12 (http://www.thetangledweb.net/addon.php?addon=Profiler&page=view_char&cid=11270) gestalt, using the semi-official hexblade fix (http://forums.gleemax.com/showpost.php?p=10585113&postcount=11). I've got the Dark Companion alternate class feature for Hexblade (PHB2), and I've swapped one of my dragon shaman auras for a least draconic invocation (Dragon Magic) - I took See the Unseen for infinite darkvision and see invisibility. My problem is that I can't seem to find enough good feats for him. Right now I have:

Level 1: Power attack
Human: ???
Level 3: ???
Level 6: Leap Attack
Hexblade 5: Combat Casting*
Level 9: Shape Breath
Level 12: Double Draconic Aura

*I'm waiting for a reply from the DM on whether I can take Ability Focus: Hexblade's Curse instead, but none of the Spell Focus/Penetration feats the hexblade has on it's bonus feat list work for me since my spell selection is self-buffing not offensive. If he says no I might stick the Ability Focus into the 3rd level feat slot instead.

What other feats would work well for this kind of character? I've been through every sourcebook I can think of with no results. Allowed books are everything except ToB and campaign specific books.

Secondly, I have about 6500gp left of my WBL. I've got:
Mundane gear (pretty extensive)
some cheap potions
Adamantine Wounding Greatsword +1 (Wounding because the Power aura adds to ability damage as well afaik - 4 con damage per hit)
Cold Iron MW Warhammer (backup weapon)
Darkwood Composite Longbow +1 (+3 Str mod)
50 +1 Bane Arrows (10 of each of 5 types)
20 MW Arrows
Mithril Full Plate +2
Cloak of Charisma +4
Gauntlets of Ogre Power
Amulet of Health +2
Dimension Stride Boots (I will upgrade this to Winged Boots when I can, I think)
Hexbands
Healing Belt
Shiftweave

That leaves my head, face and ring slots open, and I could of course grab some unslotted items. I had a Vest of Resistance +2 instead of the Shiftweave, but my saves kick ass already, I get cha to saves vs spells, I have mettle, and I have minor auras that give +cha to fort or will saves for all allies so I deemed it redundant.

Right now I can't see anything but a Ring of Protection +1, which isn't that useful and would still leave me with 4500gp unspent. Suggestions?

Swooper
2008-04-13, 04:43 PM
*coughbumpcough*

No suggestions on either? Come on guys, usually threads like this take no time to fill up with replies :smallfrown:

Azerian Kelimon
2008-04-13, 04:48 PM
Y'see, usually, threads like these deal with common classes. None of yours are particularly common.

One suggestion, though: Get metabreaths, if you want anything out of that.

Also, if you run out of feats, always remember improved initiative is excellent filler.

Swooper
2008-04-13, 05:00 PM
...Good point. I know it's a rather exotic build, but I think it'll be fun to play. I'm like the ultimate passive buffer, giving everyone near me four different kinds of bonuses at once - and meanwhile, I'm either debuffing or beating up the enemy with a nasty greatsword. Or both. The only problem I foresee is swift action management in combat, but hey, don't most gestalt builds have that?

I already have one metabreath feat (Shape Breath), but I don't qualify for them until 4th level. I need feats for 1st and 3rd level (my higher level feat slots are taken by something that I don't qualify for earlier either). I have Improved Initiative in mind already, but I'm not going to take it unless I don't find anything else...

koldstare
2008-04-13, 05:01 PM
The Dilate Aura feat in Fiendish Codes II doubles the range of your aura. Usable a number of times per day as per your CHA mod.

Swooper
2008-04-13, 05:02 PM
The Dilate Aura feat in Fiendish Codes II doubles the range of your aura. Usable a number of times per day as per your CHA mod.
Ooh, thanks. I'll check that out. I didn't expect there to be anything useful in the FCs, so I hadn't looked there.

Edit: Actually, it's usable once per encounter and LASTS for a number of rounds equal to your charisma modifier. That's actually even better than what you described, I think.

koldstare
2008-04-13, 05:11 PM
Ooh, thanks. I'll check that out. I didn't expect there to be anything useful in the FCs, so I hadn't looked there.

Edit: Actually, it's usable once per encounter and LASTS for a number of rounds equal to your charisma modifier. That's actually even better than what you described, I think.

Sorry had to pull from memory while at work.

Swooper
2008-04-13, 05:26 PM
No problem. At least you remembered what book it was from. :smallsmile: Still pondering whether to take it or not.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-04-13, 05:29 PM
Are you planning on taking any PrC's? Maybe we can do a bigger contribution there.

Also, I'd suggest not taking boots of flying. Much better to get Wings of, and get boots of striding and springing.

Kizara
2008-04-13, 05:41 PM
1) Get a Keen weapon, or get the ability to Keen your weapon. It's a large increase in your average damage.

2) Arcane Strike is an idea of how to get some milage out of your hexblade 'casting'. Maybe not, since we are only talking 2nd-level spelsl.

3) Consider Cleave as a feat option. It's underated. I doubt you will uncommonly be fighting multiple opponents, and a free attack is a huge increase in your damage per round.

4) A ring of Freedom of Movement is always a great buy.

5) Ring of Counterspells is a personal favorite of mine, but you get more milage out of it as a cleric.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-04-13, 05:46 PM
Keen? Nah, much better to go Collision and vibrating. You get more mileage out of it, and Wounding's done.

Swooper
2008-04-13, 05:53 PM
PrCs: I don't think I'll be taking any. I thought about Dragon Disciple, but I think keeping Hexblade all the way to (character level) 20 is better. Unless I find something good, I'll be Marshal 4/Hexblade 16//Dragon Shaman 20 at 20th level.

Wings of Flying: Ah, but those take up the same slot as a cloak if I'm not mistaken, and I'm very much dependant on my Cloak of Charisma. It's a 32pb game and I suffer from MAD, so I could only start with 16 Cha.

Kizara:
1) Hmm, maybe I can get someone to throw me a Keenedge spell. I don't know what the party will be like. Right now, I'd rather have a Wounding sword, for the nasty nasty 4 con damage per hit (power aura DOES apply to ability damage, right?)

2) I thought of that, but hit the same snag. I have very limited spell slots to use it with.

3) Now there's a thought. It'll go onto the 'maybe' pile along with Dilate Aura and Improved Initiative.

4) Sure, but it's about 34000gp too expensive for me at the moment :smalltongue:

5) Hmm, it has potential, but I'd have to rely on party members to cast spells into it since my own tiny spell selection is mainly defensive. Better for someone else I think.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-04-13, 05:57 PM
Consider Abjurant Champion. Nothing to lose from it, really, and it's not like you don't have a few feats to throw around.

Swooper
2008-04-13, 06:03 PM
Keen? Nah, much better to go Collision and vibrating. You get more mileage out of it, and Wounding's done.
Where is Vibrating from? I don't see it in the MIC.

Consider Abjurant Champion. Nothing to lose from it, really, and it's not like you don't have a few feats to throw around.
Hmm, good point. Levels 12-16 of the Hexblade don't give me much apart from a Swift Casting use at 14th level, and Aura of Unluck. Abjurant Armour would apply to Protection From Evil, which I already have on my known spells list. Nice.

Edit: Nowait, Abjurant Armour only works for spells that grant armour or shield bonuses >_< *sigh*

Azerian Kelimon
2008-04-13, 06:19 PM
Oh, boy. I found the big cheese, the one thing that will destroy anything you find.

Stunning Surge enhancement. As many stuns a 1+CHA modifier, with save DC of 10 + 1/2 your level + CHA bonus. All that for +1. Rip 'em a new one with that one, tiger. It's in the MiC.

Then, you can get vampiric for healery goodness, or Screaming for the sonic damage I was talking about.

And Prismatic Burst once you have the money. It's truly excellent.

Oh, and spend on a cornucopia of the needful. It's the only relic that's worth it for heathens.

Swooper
2008-04-13, 06:41 PM
Nice. Very nice. Stunned is a rather nasty condition to be dealing out twice per encounter. I'll keep it in mind next time I have 24k gold to spend on hurtful things.

FlyMolo
2008-04-13, 06:46 PM
And by the way, you can pick up some handy crawling tattoos, if your DM permits psionics. I like to have a couple of utility powers, like entangling ectoplasm or the like.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-04-13, 06:56 PM
Nice. Very nice. Stunned is a rather nasty condition to be dealing out twice per encounter. I'll keep it in mind next time I have 24k gold to spend on hurtful things.

????

What do you mean with that? A +1 enhancement only costs 2k.

Swooper
2008-04-13, 07:04 PM
????

What do you mean with that? A +1 enhancement only costs 2k.
My weapon is already +3, so going to +4 is 32k-18k=2414k.

Azerian Kelimon
2008-04-13, 07:14 PM
Didn't enhancements apply separately? It would mean having 9 +1 enhancements costs 18k, and a +4 and +5 whatever those two cost.

And having searched the SRD, it seems like previous enhancement costs do not affect the cost of a new upgrade. Here. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/creatingMagicItems.htm#addingNewAbilities)

Swooper
2008-04-13, 07:44 PM
Didn't enhancements apply separately? It would mean having 9 +1 enhancements costs 18k, and a +4 and +5 whatever those two cost.

And having searched the SRD, it seems like previous enhancement costs do not affect the cost of a new upgrade. Here. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/creatingMagicItems.htm#addingNewAbilities)
Dude, it's right there in your link:

Thus, a +1 longsword can be made into a +2 vorpal longsword, with the cost to create it being equal to that of a +2 vorpal sword minus the cost of a +1 sword.
In the same way, a +1 Wounding Adamantine Greatsword can be made into a +1 Wounding Stunning Surge Adamantine Greatsword, with the cost to create it being equal to that of a +1 WSSAG (35,350gp) minus the cost of a +1 WAG (19,350gp). Besides, if anything whose cost is expressed in +1 bonus cost 2k gold, why not just write 2k gold and skip the table? Also, as some playgrounder I have seen quoted but who's name I've forgotten so eloquently put it: I CAN'T BRAIN, I HAVE THE DUMB. 35,350-19,350=14,000 and not 24,000.

Grynning
2008-04-14, 08:04 AM
My roommate seems to have ninja'd my MIC, but isn't there an amulet that significantly buffs your Draconic Auras? It may be too expensive for level 12, but if it isn't, I would maybe take that instead of the Amulet of Health. If you still have a feat to spare, Improved Toughness will make up the hit points.
/agree on Dilate Aura, it's neat for a Dragon Shaman, and your DM might let it work with Aura of Unluck. You seems to be focusing on your auras and your curses, so go with it.
Entangling Breath is one of the handier meta-breath feats. Can't remember what books it's in (maybe 3.0 Draconomicon or Races of the Dragon), but I remember playing in a group with a (Insert Dragon-race with a breath weapon) Paladin who used it to great effect. It doesn't allow a save against the entangle effect, so as long as they take even one point of damage from it, they are entangled (in your case, iced over with your frost breath).

Swooper
2008-04-15, 03:46 AM
My roommate seems to have ninja'd my MIC, but isn't there an amulet that significantly buffs your Draconic Auras? It may be too expensive for level 12, but if it isn't, I would maybe take that instead of the Amulet of Health. If you still have a feat to spare, Improved Toughness will make up the hit points.
Hmm, I had noticed the Dragon Spirit Amulet before. It's not that good, really - swift action activation, doubles the range of one draconic aura for 1 round. Sort of like Dilate Aura, only for one round instead of Cha rounds, and only 3/day instead of 1/encounter.

/agree on Dilate Aura, it's neat for a Dragon Shaman, and your DM might let it work with Aura of Unluck. You seems to be focusing on your auras and your curses, so go with it.
Dilate Aura looked really good, until I realised I have like... six different things to do with swift actions already. Change draconic aura, change minor aura, curse someone, activate Hexbands (to get +cha to damage on cursed targets), swift-cast a hexblade spell... I'll maybe start the first round of combat with switching my Senses aura to Power, and cast a buff on myself. In the second round, I'll curse an enemy and charge him. Third round, I realise I should have my Will-save minor aura up and not the Fort-save one, so I switch while hacking away in melee. Fourth round, I might want to curse someone else (I have 7/day after all, so 2/encounter is not unreasonable). By then, the battle results are pretty much decided in most cases. Also, in most cases, I'll be positioned within 30' of most of my party mates. Makes sense?

Entangling Breath is one of the handier meta-breath feats. Can't remember what books it's in (maybe 3.0 Draconomicon or Races of the Dragon), but I remember playing in a group with a (Insert Dragon-race with a breath weapon) Paladin who used it to great effect. It doesn't allow a save against the entangle effect, so as long as they take even one point of damage from it, they are entangled (in your case, iced over with your frost breath).
Ah, now there's something good. I knew there was supposed to be a way to do other stuff than damage with my breath weapon. I found it in RotD. The only problem is that I'd need to grab Dragontouched to qualify, but I think it'd be worth it and I still have the 3rd level slot free. I think that solves my feat problems, thank you :smallsmile:

Keld Denar
2008-04-15, 12:05 PM
I dunno how your DM treats multiple sources, but Stunning Surge was origionally Sudden Stunning from DMGII. There, the DC is based off 10 + 1/2 level + cha mod, usable cha mod times per day, and costs a flat +2k gold, rather than a bonus equivilant. Its FREAKIN AMAZING! Oh, its also a REFLEX save in DMGII, and a fort save in MIC, and by nature Reflex is a better save to target than fort, especially since size and con are directly proportional, and size and dex are inversely proportional. Also, the stun lasts for 1d4+1 rounds, instead of the 1 round from Stunning Surge.

Someone beat me to it, but Entangling Breath is probably the best metabreath feat....period. Its simply unbeatable. The entangled debuff is almost as good as exhausted in how bad is screws someone, and is applicable to everyone who doesn't have FoM up and running. PLUS, for more synergy, if you get the Sudden Stunning that I mentioned above, entangled gives a penalty to dex, which means a penalty to reflex saves, on top of your curse and dark companion. Now that's some control.

Also, I don't know if you've noticed (cause I have) but MY FAVORITE WIZARD SPELL appears on the Hexblade spell list. Whirling Blade is freakin sweet. Its the only ranged attack you'll even need (beyond your breath). A couple Momento Magica 2s to regen any you might use in combat for more staying power, and you should have access to it almost any time you need it. You can Power Attack through it, use your Hexbands through it, trigger WOUNDING through it, against every target in a line, and if you haven't spent your swift action, you can trigger Sudden Stunning through it. Great spell for mopping up a cluster of foes, or for disabling the baddy you don't want to close with to melee. Hell, the Con damage from wounding coupled with some nice 2hand PA damage (you don't have to worry about iteratives, so let'er rip) means you can literally mow down foes from across the room. But wait, there's MORE! The way WB is worded (similar to Wings of Flurry) is that it affects targets you designate within the area of the line effect. No more worry about friendly fire with this bad boy. Cast it over your friends, through crowds. I have a friend who used one to slice n dice a trio of assassins trying to shank us in a crowded bar. Major faux paus for hurting bar patrons, which made it a perfect situation to call in the full PA Whirling Blade. Check it out...its that good.

Swooper
2008-04-15, 03:31 PM
I dunno how your DM treats multiple sources, but Stunning Surge was origionally Sudden Stunning from DMGII. There, the DC is based off 10 + 1/2 level + cha mod, usable cha mod times per day, and costs a flat +2k gold, rather than a bonus equivilant. Its FREAKIN AMAZING! Oh, its also a REFLEX save in DMGII, and a fort save in MIC, and by nature Reflex is a better save to target than fort, especially since size and con are directly proportional, and size and dex are inversely proportional. Also, the stun lasts for 1d4+1 rounds, instead of the 1 round from Stunning Surge.Bloody hell. Cheaper AND better. Amazing! :smalleek:

Someone beat me to it, but Entangling Breath is probably the best metabreath feat....period. Its simply unbeatable. The entangled debuff is almost as good as exhausted in how bad is screws someone, and is applicable to everyone who doesn't have FoM up and running. PLUS, for more synergy, if you get the Sudden Stunning that I mentioned above, entangled gives a penalty to dex, which means a penalty to reflex saves, on top of your curse and dark companion. Now that's some control.
Agreed. Entangling Breath is damn good, worth spending two feats on getting. :smallsmile:
Also, I don't know if you've noticed (cause I have) but MY FAVORITE WIZARD SPELL appears on the Hexblade spell list. Whirling Blade is freakin sweet. Its the only ranged attack you'll even need (beyond your breath). A couple Momento Magica 2s to regen any you might use in combat for more staying power, and you should have access to it almost any time you need it. You can Power Attack through it, use your Hexbands through it, trigger WOUNDING through it, against every target in a line, and if you haven't spent your swift action, you can trigger Sudden Stunning through it. Great spell for mopping up a cluster of foes, or for disabling the baddy you don't want to close with to melee. Hell, the Con damage from wounding coupled with some nice 2hand PA damage (you don't have to worry about iteratives, so let'er rip) means you can literally mow down foes from across the room. But wait, there's MORE! The way WB is worded (similar to Wings of Flurry) is that it affects targets you designate within the area of the line effect. No more worry about friendly fire with this bad boy. Cast it over your friends, through crowds. I have a friend who used one to slice n dice a trio of assassins trying to shank us in a crowded bar. Major faux paus for hurting bar patrons, which made it a perfect situation to call in the full PA Whirling Blade. Check it out...its that good....Are you sure? Because I haven't found any sources of more Hexblade spells than CM and a couple of odd spells here and there (Dragon Magic, MoI etc.), and it's not in any of them. According to CArc (where it first appeared afaik) it's on the sor/wiz, bard and warmage spell-lists, and according to the SpC it's only on the bard and sor/wiz lists (because oddly enough, the SpC does NOT support any non-core casters :smallconfused:).

If you can point me to a source that puts Whirling Blade on my spell list, I'm dropping that invisibility faster than you can say "full power attack!" :smallbiggrin:

Keld Denar
2008-04-15, 10:27 PM
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=851379

Granted, its in a handbook, rather than an official source, but meh, it fits the class type, being a full BAB partial caster. Just show your DM this link, and let official sources be damned. Its about run, right? And bouncing your greatsword off someone's head from 60' away is made from pure mountain fun, distilled into a powerful concentrate known as win.

Man, sounds like a fun character to play. So many options, you aren't gonna know whether to breath, attack, curse, cast, or D) all of the above! Something for every situation. You can really get a bad guy screwed though, with entangling breath + dark companion + hex.

Evilgasm...
If you could get a single die of skirmish, you could add in Staggering Strike for a quazi slow, which combined with entangling breath to cut someone's speed down to 1/4. You could move + Whirling Blade to get skirmish after opening with a breath while staying out of reach and strafing around the foe, all the while syphoning CON off the top with your wounding weapon. As the guys from Guiness are oft to say....BRILLIANT!

Swooper
2008-04-16, 09:44 AM
Found it! Page 5 of that thread points to a sidebar on page 94 of CArc. What the hell was up with the editors of that book, hiding everything in sidebars? :smallconfused:

Thanks. This spell is pretty awesome. Especially if I swift-cast it and do something else with my round as well :smallbiggrin:

CASTLEMIKE
2008-04-16, 09:57 PM
Spellfire Wielder feat if you have access to Magic of Faerun.

First level Talismans or Faith Tokens at 300 gp which cast a level 1 spell at CL1 once a day.

Bag of Tricks Tan 6,000 gp. (Doable if you get +1 Mithril Full Plate instead of +2)

+2 Cloak of Charisma instead of +4 gets you an extra 12,000 gp to spend on items like a MIC Belt of Battle.

Would you consider dropping a level or two of Marshal for Binder - 1 or 2?

Taking 3 levels of Blood line would be nice in gestalt with Binder plus general blood line specials picked up.

Tweaking the PC a little for Factotum - 3 with dual auras motivate Charisma and Intelligence could be interesting as extra Fonts of Inspiration feats would be great choices and provide a few more skill monkey options if taken at first level.

3 levels of Hellfire Warlock and binding Naberius for Faster Ability Healing.

Swooper
2008-04-17, 11:28 AM
Spellfire Wielder feat if you have access to Magic of Faerun.
Don't have access to any campaign specific stuff as stated in the OP. Anyway, isn't that thing keyed off spell levels spent to do other stuff? I have so little spellcasting that I think like Arcane Strike it totally wouldn't be worth it for this character.

First level Talismans or Faith Tokens at 300 gp which cast a level 1 spell at CL1 once a day.
Interesting. MIC?

Bag of Tricks Tan 6,000 gp. (Doable if you get +1 Mithril Full Plate instead of +2)
Nah, not all that fond of throwing lions at people - not with a serious character like this. If I was playing a gnome, that would've been one of the first things I got :smallbiggrin:

+2 Cloak of Charisma instead of +4 gets you an extra 12,000 gp to spend on items like a MIC Belt of Battle.
Nowai! Charisma is SOOOO important to me, I put it as high as I can. Belt of Battle is pretty darn good though, but slightly out of my price-range at the moment.

Would you consider dropping a level or two of Marshal for Binder - 1 or 2?
Hmm, interesting idea. I'm not all that fond of the ToM usually though. Let's see: I would lose the Grant Move Action ability. I would also lose a minor aura known iirc, and 4 skill points. I would gain the ability to bind one 1st level vestige at a time, suppress it's sign and gain a single augmentation while it was bound. I'd also gain a couple of points in my strongest saves, which is not really a selling point. Let's see what vestiges would be useful:

Amon is useless. I have See the Unseen (darkvision + see invisibility) and have a better breath weapon already, and my melee attack is much better than the horns.
Aym is sort of useful, not greatly so though - mainly for the full speed in armour and fire resistance.
Leraje is rather useless - my bow is merely a backup weapon in case something is out of reach for melee and breath weapons.
Naberius is probably the best choice.
Ronove is OK too, if only for the speed enhancement and the utility of Far Hand.

My character is submitted though, so I won't go changing it from now.

Taking 3 levels of Blood line would be nice in gestalt with Binder plus general blood line specials picked up.
Naaah. That would mean I'd have to mess up my backstory again as well as make rather extensive mechanical changes.

Tweaking the PC a little for Factotum - 3 with dual auras motivate Charisma and Intelligence could be interesting as extra Fonts of Inspiration feats would be great choices and provide a few more skill monkey options if taken at first level.
Not a big fan of the Factotum, so no thanks.

3 levels of Hellfire Warlock and binding Naberius for Faster Ability Healing.
...Wait, now you lost me. How should I qualify for Hellfire Warlock with a Lawful Neutral non-warlock? :smallconfused: Right now I don't fulfil any of them except the intimidate ranks. I get how HW + Naberius is hugely advantageous to warlock builds, but I don't think it helps me in any way.

Some good suggestions, some not as good - but I completed my character already. I went with:

Feats:
1 - Power Attack
Human - Dragontouched
3 - Cleave
6 - Leap Attack
9 - Entangling Breath
12 - Double Draconic Aura

Gear:
Wounding Adamantine Greatsword of Sudden Stunning+1: 23350gp
Mithril Full Plate +2: 14500gp
Cloak of Charisma +4: 16000gp
Amulet of Health +2: 4000gp
Gauntlets of Ogre Power: 4000gp
Bag of Holding I: 2500gp
Shiftweave (MIC 133): 500gp
20 +1 Bane Arrows (10 Evil Outsiders, 10 Magical Beasts): 3340gp
Hexbands (MIC 112): 3100gp
Darkwood Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +1: 2730gp
Dimension Stride Boots (MIC 94): 2000gp
Healing Belt (MIC 110): 750gp
MW Cold Iron Warhammer: 624gp
Potions (Endurance x2, Cat's Grace, Enlarge Person): 650gp
Jewelry: 150gp
Trained Griffon: 8500gp :smallbiggrin:
Exotic Military Saddle: 60gp
Light Chain barding: 400gp (Chain shirt)

Thanks to all who helped!

CASTLEMIKE
2008-04-17, 12:05 PM
Just throwing out a few ideals sorry they weren't more helpful. Don't forget a Binder -1 with the Improved Binding feat can bind L2 Vestiges and is not limited to L1 Vestiges.

Spending a feat on Bind Vestige Savnok for Call Armor might still be worthwhile for freeing up some gp without taking a level of Binder although it isn't mithril armor.

The Spellfire Wielder feat is a general feat and based off spell levels tied to your constitution score. The Spellfire Wielder feat does a lot mechanically without using the PRC.

Hellfire Warlock Intimidate - 6, Know planes -12, Spellcraft - 6, Language Infernal, Must know Brimstone Blast or Hellrime Blast for the standard PRC. There is a Variant of the PRC which could be applied to your Dragon Shaman or Hexblade spellcasting. No Evil requirement in my source book so LN works.

Faith Tokens and Drow House Insignia are in various FRCS source books but the mechanic is based off the Craft Wondrous Item feat at 300 gp market for a first level spell usable 1/day at CL1.