PDA

View Full Version : Vaarsuvius kills Dumbledore!

Albub
2008-04-14, 04:44 PM
Alright, to be perfectly honest, he doesn't. I'm just tired of all the Vaarsuvius is/does/likes/once knew someone named X threads popping up, because at this point, they're becoming ludicrous. The gender speculation ones from new playgrounders are commonplace, but it's stunning how ridiculous some of the different ones have become.

Lira
2008-04-14, 05:05 PM
?
I have seen very few threads about V lately. And I don't see why they're a problem to you. If you're not interested in them, don't read them. Personally, I like wild speculation and V is my favorite character so I'm interested in those types of topics and I hope people keep making them. :smallwink:

FujinAkari
2008-04-14, 05:34 PM
This post confuses me... there have been a lot of "Belkar is!" and "Miko became!" threads, but I can't remember a single one about V recently, other than this. You might as well complain that there are too many Durkon theories floating around O.o

VForVaarsuvius
2008-04-14, 06:01 PM
I have to agree. Most predictions about the plot in the first place end up having a .1 percent chance of truth.

@ Fujin: There's "V is a traitor" and... And that's it.:smallfrown:

\V/

Mewtarthio
2008-04-14, 09:14 PM
But still, V* could totally take down Dumbledore.

*By which I mean Vaarsuvius, not V for Vendetta. Though he could take down Dumbledore, too.

Ghastly Epigram
2008-04-14, 09:28 PM
The only V thread I see is "Vaarsuvius is a traitor!" And that was only just revived yesterday...

No, what I find far more annoying is the trend of making threads just to parody ridiculous theories/particular threads. Or threads saying how tired they are of said threads. Those are not even amusing. :smalltongue:

This post confuses me... there have been a lot of "Belkar is!" and "Miko became!" threads, but I can't remember a single one about V recently, other than this. You might as well complain that there are too many Durkon theories floating around O.o

Durkon is pregnant with Belkar's child.

But still, V* could totally take down Dumbledore.

*By which I mean Vaarsuvius, not V for Vendetta. Though he could take down Dumbledore, too.

Lets face it, anyone could take down Dumbledore. :smallwink:

Mewtarthio
2008-04-14, 09:38 PM
Durkon is pregnant with Belkar's child.

And her name will be "Miko."

Ghastly Epigram
2008-04-14, 09:52 PM
*Totally SoD spoilers ahead, y'all. Totally*

And her name will be "Miko."

But wait, Miko is Therkla, and Therkla is Right-Eye's daughter. So...

...Belkar is Right-Eye?

mikeejimbo
2008-04-14, 10:22 PM
Only if being someone is transitive.

EvilElitest
2008-04-14, 10:27 PM
*Totally SoD spoilers ahead, y'all. Totally*

But wait, Miko is Therkla, and Therkla is Right-Eye's daughter. So...

...Belkar is Right-Eye?

Cthulu lives
from
EE

NENAD
2008-04-14, 10:40 PM
You see, Xykon wanted to become a nigh-on-omnipotent being of pure destruction capable of erasing people, gods, and whole planes of reality from existence, so he harnessed the Snarls incredible power to transform himself into a Snarl, and in the process, drained the Snarl of its own destructive force. However Xykon then flung himself back in time to try and undo all creation, but this failed when the gods of north, west, and south were able to stop him at the last moment.

So it turns out that Xykon himself is the Snarl, and that he created a rift in the time-space continuum which allowed beings to travel through time and thus litterally become two seperate people by travelling back to a time when you already exist.

Belkar exploits this to avoid his imminent death as predicted by the oracle immediately after eating his last bite of birthday cake, going back in time to when he was still just a child. While travelling through the portal, he is mysteriously transformed into a one-eyed human. Once back in time, he gathers together a band of bandits in the hopes that he can eventually lead them to attack his old hometown and kill all the kids who were mean to him, and everyone else except his younger self, just for kicks. But shockingly he grows an attatchment to his band, and becomes Lawful Neutral.

But he sleeps with a girl somewhere along the way and gives birth to Thekla whom, after repeated failures to defeat the Order, goes back in time to try and defeat them when they're still level 1, but mysteriously has all her levels so far erased from her memory. She pops out in a monks monastery, and is eventually recruited by the Saphire Guard. She still has a deeply ingrained hatred of the world derived from her seemingly endless, fruitless search for the Order, and a dislike for the Order in particular, especially Belkar, but she doesn't know quite why...

It all makes sense!

mikeejimbo
2008-04-14, 11:01 PM
WAIT! I get it! This thread is a joke because there haven't been many V theories.

You see, Xykon wanted to become a nigh-on-omnipotent being of pure destruction capable of erasing people, gods, and whole planes of reality from existence, so he harnessed the Snarls incredible power to transform himself into a Snarl, and in the process, drained the Snarl of its own destructive force. However Xykon then flung himself back in time to try and undo all creation, but this failed when the gods of north, west, and south were able to stop him at the last moment.

Also, V is Xykon. It makes sense with the quest for ultimate Arcane Power, right?

†Seer†
2008-04-15, 03:17 AM
Cthulu lives
from
EE

Mmmm C.I.L.F :smalleek: :smallbiggrin:

Sadly I've...thought of that when I saw that Av. Not a suggested avenue of images.

DreadSpoon
2008-04-15, 11:58 AM
... "I'm sick of all the inane V threads, so in protest, I'm going to start an inane V thread!"

Pure genius.

Albub
2008-04-15, 12:40 PM
...said the actress to the bishop

Albub
2008-04-15, 12:41 PM
But seriously, it's time for this thread to die, like Walt Disney dead. Mods, hear my plea.