PDA

View Full Version : 1 shot adventure needs a character

quiet1mi
2008-04-14, 05:43 PM
hey i was rolling for my friends 1 shot adventure and for once in my life got really good roll (compared to what i normally get)...

the stats are 17,14,14,14,14,13

he is only allowing the complete books and is allowing a +1 LA free of charge and it starts at level 1...

so please post if you get any cool ideas

and because this is a 1 shot campaign starting at level 1 i would prefer a fluff character over a crunch.

i greatly appreciate it if anyone post any ideas

sorry if i seem to foward i am just excited that i am playing D&D again

FlyMolo
2008-04-14, 05:51 PM
If Psionics are allowed:
-Elans. Be mystic and inscrutable. Have fun with it. Just sit there, on the ground, smiling. When something attacks you, don't move, just burn pp until the attack stops in midair. Then blow it apart with your mind. Mind Thrust! Wootaga.
-Human: Be a psywar, get claws of the beast and good powers to go with that, and eat stuff. Also works as a druid, then go into Warshaper. Or both.
-Thri-kreen(good, La+2, 2rhd) Take leap attack and enjoy your +30 racial jump bonus. Leap attack and a 1level dip in Lion Totem Barbarian As well as the Up The Walls psionic feat lets you run up the walls, jump off, and then turn whatever you land on into bacon slices. Multiweapon fighting a must. PsyWar is a good choice here, because of bonus feats and manifesting. War Mind is even better, because then you can get sweeping strike and ribbon two things at once, then great cleave and cut as many things as you want into ribbons.
Nonpsionic stuff:
-Be a cleric that doesn't know he's a cleric. He just thinks he's collecting his thoughts, when really he's casting divine might.

Renegade Paladin
2008-04-14, 05:53 PM
Only Completes? No core?

:smalltongue:

(Though seriously, I've been constrained to non-core base classes before for a campaign, so I'm just making sure.)

quiet1mi
2008-04-14, 05:55 PM
sorry forgot to say no psionics and core + complete

FlyMolo
2008-04-14, 06:08 PM
I've got one!

And OCD warlock who obsessively hides from the sun. constantly casts Darkness on rocks and the like, strewing them along his path. easily followed, and all the flowers in his garden have died from lack of sunlight.

pick up a race with light sensitivity if you like.

Meat Shield
2008-04-14, 06:21 PM
I've got one!

And OCD warlock who obsessively hides from the sun. constantly casts Darkness on rocks and the like, strewing them along his path. easily followed, and all the flowers in his garden have died from lack of sunlight.

pick up a race with light sensitivity if you like.

Ooo, very cool for a one shot. Would get annoying in a campaign, but cool for a one shooter.

JaxGaret
2008-04-14, 08:47 PM
Play a Duergar (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dwarf.htm#duergar) Ninja.

The Invisibility SLA, +4 to MS, +1 to perception skills, and 120' Darkvision all scream Ninja.

And you can literally bathe yourself in Poison due to your Immunity to it.