PDA

View Full Version : belkar will be killed by...

Gamerlord
2008-04-15, 08:22 AM
haley! she threatened him in 172 about "age catorgory",the orcale said he whould'nt live to see his next birthday,and recently she's become angered at him!

Niknokitueu
2008-04-15, 08:33 AM
Nah - he will be killed by a vengeful candy bar. Probably with nuts in.

As to spoilering, do this:

[spoil er]
Lah-de-dah
[/spoil er]

but without the spaces after 'spoil'.

Have Fun!
Niknokitueu

Gamerlord
2008-04-15, 08:39 AM
it's not working

EDIT:oh now it's working

FujinAkari
2008-04-15, 10:27 AM
Sharks with lasers on their heads.

Duaneyo1
2008-04-15, 10:34 AM
Xykon or Redcloak in the penultimate battle.

d'Bwobsling
2008-04-15, 11:04 AM
Miko! come back from the dead to inflict horrible justice on him in a dramatic way!

ZFR
2008-04-15, 11:45 AM
He will try to commit suicide. But during his attempt something will go terribly wrong and he'll accidentally kill himself.

Roderick_BR
2008-04-15, 12:35 PM
acid-breathing sharks with lasers on their heads.

InfiniteMiller
2008-04-15, 12:39 PM
The Snarl.

He'll probably try to stab it.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-04-15, 01:37 PM
He will be badly injured. As he lies there dying, he will remember all of the pain and suffering he has caused, and as his guilt grows his will to live shrinks. Then Durkon heals him, and he gets Finger-of-Death'd by Readcloak while slaughtering a village of hobbos a week later.

Mando Knight
2008-04-15, 01:46 PM
acid-breathing sharks with lasers on their heads.

Lava-breathing sharks with lasers on their heads and greataxes on their fins and tails.

Or...

Resurrected Miko riding on a now winged and laser-eyed Windstriker.

Mauve Shirt
2008-04-15, 01:47 PM
He will be killed by one of the tiny refreshing gods! Probably Popcorn!

Dohmaker
2008-04-15, 01:47 PM
Xykon will cast owl's wisdom on Belkar and the new pacifist belkster won't want to fight him and Xykon will seize the opportunity

d'Bwobsling
2008-04-15, 02:39 PM
Xykon will cast owl's wisdom on Belkar and the new pacifist belkster won't want to fight him and Xykon will seize the opportunity

I seriously doubt that Xykon would take owl's wisdom, and he can't prepare it either being a sorcerer

Kato
2008-04-15, 02:54 PM
noone! the oracle's wrong and noone can kill the belkster! (except O-Chul)

Naw, honest. I'd guess he will be killed either by Thog, but killing him in the same moment or by the MitD...

Swordlol
2008-04-15, 03:08 PM
Maybe Belkar will go temporaily blind so technically he "won't be able to see his next birthday".

Wooter
2008-04-15, 03:37 PM
He will choke on a nacho and die.

White Rook
2008-04-15, 03:39 PM
Evil Belkar. This has actually been the good twin all along.

blackspeeker
2008-04-15, 04:28 PM

The sharks were put on the endangered species list, they'll have to settle for mutated sea bass.

zuzak
2008-04-15, 05:44 PM
Miko. He'll trip over her body and die.

Lerky
2008-04-15, 06:07 PM
Maybe Belkar will go temporaily blind so technically he "won't be able to see his next birthday".

actually this might happen. :smallconfused:
The prophecies have been tricky so far. Like Belkar killing Roy by giving him the Ring of Jumping, or Haley's (When the gift horse comes calling don't look it in the mouth) this refers to Nale's (impersonating Elan) offer of a date. So you can see that these things have been (and most likley will continue to be) tricky and not what you think.

Swordlol
2008-04-15, 07:08 PM
actually this might happen. :smallconfused:
The prophecies have been tricky so far. Like Belkar killing Roy by giving him the Ring of Jumping, or Haley's (When the gift horse comes calling don't look it in the mouth) this refers to Nale's (impersonating Elan) offer of a date. So you can see that these things have been (and most likley will continue to be) tricky and not what you think.

The first time anyone has ever quoted me (for a positive reason) on GitP forums, thank you kind sir.

Stormpax
2008-04-21, 08:12 PM
I think Xykon would easyily win in a fight against Redcloack because we know that Xykon is a high enough level to be able to cast cloister.

Vrek
2008-04-21, 08:24 PM
The sharks were put on the endangered species list, they'll have to settle for mutated sea bass.

Are they ill-tempered?

Belkar is going to fail a spot check when walking, and trip over a rock, and end up choking on his frozen dairy snack.

someonenonotyou
2008-04-21, 08:54 PM
Belkar will spontainly combust at the last monment

Quorothorn
2008-04-21, 11:02 PM
I think Xykon would easyily win in a fight against Redcloack because we know that Xykon is a high enough level to be able to cast cloister.

What is this I don't even.

Anyways, I'm going to say Jirix or someone we haven't yet seen.

Illiander
2008-04-21, 11:09 PM
Personally, I hope that Belkar dies long before the end of the strip, just so we get to see his afterlife.

C'mon, Belkar's going to the Abyss (unless the outer planes have been revised since 1st ed), and he's going to enjoy it there. And I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that a particularly evil soul can came back as a demon.

Belkar the Halfling Incubus Ranger? Who suddenly finds he has a Wisdom score worth noting? (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0058.html)

Nihim
2008-04-26, 08:32 PM
Satan, because he wants belkar down there as soon as possible

Renx
2008-04-27, 03:42 AM
Overuse of spoiler tags.

The_Hunting_Enemy
2008-04-27, 05:40 AM
He dies doing his first "Good" act, and in the afterlife feels stiffed (Doing something good and getting killed. Not worth it!), so he makes them send him down to the Abyss.

Similarily, It would be funny if Durkon was killed by a falling tree.

Demented
2008-04-27, 05:53 AM
Belkar was already killed by...

O-Chul

...but the...

Smite Evil body slam he delievered

...was so...

fast that it was invisible to the naked eye

...and so...

powerful that Belkar's death was propelled 800 strips into the future

...which is why he's still alive and...

likely to remain so for a very long time.

:smalltongue:

Haleyintraining
2008-04-27, 08:25 AM
The Snarl.

He'll probably try to stab it.

And when he dies he'll be sad of all the things he killed, and swears he won't kill anything ever again. He is resurrected and he goes back to killing things.:belkar: Seeing how he told a sad childhood story just to get XP, anything's possible.

Holammer
2008-04-27, 10:49 AM
He dies doing his first "Good" act, and in the afterlife feels stiffed (Doing something good and getting killed. Not worth it!), so he makes them send him down to the Abyss.

Similarily, It would be funny if Durkon was killed by a falling tree.

A variation of "The Spider's Thread". That'd please the "Belkar is actually good" crowd.