PDA

View Full Version : Kyllion at War (Kyllion)

Imbasel
2008-04-15, 08:33 AM
It is a time of war and battle, you are the heroes of this story. Will you save your nation, or destroy it

You are all in a room, that has a teak desk with hard marble stone walls in it. Red carpet, and couches are in the room. You are here to get your commands for the army. The officer that is supposed to meet you is late.

OOC: Sorry that this took so long, but I was still having family issues. Also, this is a time for the players to chat.

Akiata
2008-04-15, 11:02 AM
Harrion

When he realises what's happened, he sighs loudly. "Brilliant. Just my luck. Haul my sorry ass out of bed for a briefing and the blasted CO is late!"

Holding the bridge of his nose between thumb and forefinger he staggers to a nearby bench, and lies down, stretching out. By the look of the bags under his eyes, pale complexion and three day growth on his face, he is apparently very hung over.

After no longer than a few minutes, he's fast asleep.

The game finally begins!

Going with DarkRed for Harrion.

@Imbasel: There are only three players for Kyllion in the "submitted characters" thread - should we PM some of the other, original applicants? How many were you looking to run in this group?

Imbasel
2008-04-15, 11:09 AM
OOC: I'm just going to have the 3 other players, a group of 4 is a good sized group.

Quixotico
2008-04-15, 11:38 AM
Ekkar

Snorting at the dozing human, Ekkar stands at ease, helmet removed. Biting his tongue, he concentrates on the room. I don' think raisin' meh anger now is a good idea. Tha bloody commander is late, I don' want ta say somthin' I'd regret. Sighing, he rocks on his heels. "Moradin's beard..." he mutters under his breath.

I'll take Blue as my chat color.