PDA

View Full Version : Spelljammer 3e?

Caxton
2008-04-15, 01:11 PM
Was anything for spelljammer ever printed for d20 system? Has anyone ever done a homebrew Spelljammer d20? I am curious.

YPU
2008-04-15, 01:16 PM
there is a polyhedron magazine that has done a 3.0 adaption of it, diferent seting but the same consept. flying ships and planets, guns and beardles dwarfs, yay.

by now am probably painfuly ninjad.

RTGoodman
2008-04-15, 01:19 PM
Well, a quick Google search turned up Spelljammer: Beyond the Moons (http://www.spelljammer.org/), the official conversions of the setting to 3E.

I don't think anything has actually been printed, but like the other abandoned settings (Ravenloft, Dark Sun, etc.), the websites that continue them are usually pretty good and are as "official" as you're gonna get.

Caxton
2008-04-15, 03:32 PM
Interesting. I hate how wizards abandoned so many good settings. Birthright, Spelljammer, and others deserved better.

EvilElitest
2008-04-15, 03:43 PM
Interesting. I hate how wizards abandoned so many good settings. Birthright, Spelljammer, and others deserved better.

Dark sun, Karu Tu, Ravenloft, the list goes on
from
EE

Tsotha-lanti
2008-04-15, 04:04 PM
Ravenloft wasn't abandoned; in fact, I'm pretty sure what happened with the setting (developed and published by 3rd party under OGL) was exactly what was supposed to happen to settings.