PDA

View Full Version : Ashes of the Phoenix: Team D

Neftren
2008-04-17, 06:47 PM
Okay, here's the Team D thread. I believe the current mission is to locate a platoon of soldiers. The mountains are to your west and are about ten miles out from the town. Relatively close, so... I suggest you spend maybe a day on planning and then set out.

tahu88810
2008-04-18, 05:16 PM
Harthak blinked "...hmmm...I suppose we may be ready to go. I don't know how else we could plan, there are precious little supplies here." he began to walk towards the mountains in the distance, before stopping and turning around "...unless anyone has anything else to do, I suppose we should set out."

OOC: Now, some of you may be thinking 'He has an 8 in cha, why is he leading?' the answer would be that Harthak isn't. He just wants to get going, as soon as possible.

pup3k
2008-04-19, 11:00 AM
Well, we need to figure out our supplies, get any mountain climbing gear needed et cetera before we begin. So, why don't we go through our inventory before we set out?

Ah, but the leader of a group of PCs isn't the one with the highest charisma, that's the face. It's the one that they trust to make correct choices for the group.

KaganMonk
2008-04-19, 12:55 PM
I have rope and a grappling hook. What else does anyone have that can help. And unless one of you has a fly spell, we'll have to go with what we've got.

I guess that means the very Cha pumped LE monk is not going to be the team leader? Why does no one trust the Evil characters? Although I must say, does it really make you all that more confident to have a face with his own agenda?:smallbiggrin:

Neftren
2008-04-19, 05:26 PM
Waiting on the last one to post and we're off to the mountains.

wadledo
2008-04-19, 05:27 PM
Crew

"Huh?"

Neftren
2008-04-20, 06:20 PM
*Insert Godmod Here*

After a long day of traveling, you finally come to the foot of the mountains. High above you, you see the snowy peaks and crags of the unnamed mountain range. It is getting dark... (6:00 ish). Your choice as to what to do. Excuse the short postings. I'm a bit short on time, and I have a lot less planned out and a lot more going on the fly.

tahu88810
2008-04-20, 09:15 PM
Harthak rubbed the back of his head, looking up at the mountain range.
"...its getting dark, which could make going through here a bit dangerous. How about we get familiar with the surroundings, set up camp, and try to develop a search plan before we head into these mountains tomorrow morning?" he offered his plan, an unsure tone to his voice "...unless someone has a better plan...I just wouldn't like to get lost up there when night falls."

KaganMonk
2008-04-21, 11:23 AM
I agree, let us make camp and begin our climb in the morning, when we can look for a path as well. Surely an army wouldn't go rockclimbing where they could be picked off easily.

pup3k
2008-04-24, 11:13 AM
((My bad, I meant to post, but I haven't been able to use my home comp. lately, this is from school. :smallannoyed:))

I agree, let's scout the area, then I can produce a shelter for us. It will only last approximately seven hours though, so we'll have to "rough it" for another hour so that I can regain my energy.

tahu88810
2008-04-25, 09:42 AM
Harthak nodded Alright then. Lets set up a camp and scout about. I suppose we should split up depending on our skills...so...those of you who aren't to great with foraging and making shelters should come with me to scout, you can leave unnecessary equipment here since this will be the campsite. As for those of us that have skills that would assist in making camp, they should stay with... Harthak trailed off, unsure of the man's name Hmmm...maybe we should introduce ourselves before we do anything?