PDA

View Full Version : Post-Apocolypse Encounters and Rumors

Belteshazzar
2008-04-17, 11:28 PM
I am starting a post- apocalypse game for my with the basis that this isn't Earth but some forgotten colony.
I am using Gurps 4th Ed. rules (cinematic of course ,but if that Musclemutant point-blanks you with a chaingun you are still boned.) I am looking for a mix between Doom3, Mad Max, Cthuhlu Noir ,Half Life, Fallout, and especially Warhammer 40k.

Magic and Psionics exist simply as different doors to the same room, the Dreamtime, Warp, Aether, Shadowlands whatever you call it. Some Tech even taps into it bountiful power such as the fabled Teleporter or Steller Driver.

The ancient Robot Revolutions weakened ties to Earth and a subsequent Warp Storm eventually tightened the noose until the inhabitants have been unable to leave the world for the last few hundred years. Petty wars over dwindling resources have strained the planet's tenuously balanced ecosystem over the edge and into the abyss. Now these young Archology dwellers must leave the air conditioning and florescent lighting for the good of all to bring glory to Habitation Unit # 38.

Anything you want to throw at them. Almost anything goes as I love fitting odds and ends into unlikely yet entirely probable settings.

Solo
2008-04-17, 11:31 PM
A group of knights gathering around a cave guarded by a white rabbit.

†Seer†
2008-04-17, 11:43 PM
What begins as a shower of falling stars turns out to be some kind of extra-planetary life form. What they want...I'm not so sure. But they don't listen to sense and only seem to enjoy fighting,

Solo
2008-04-17, 11:44 PM
What begins as a shower of falling stars turns out to be some kind of extra-planetary life form. What they want...I'm not so sure. But they don't listen to sense and only seem to enjoy fighting,

WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!