PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused.....

Beholder1995
2008-04-18, 07:51 AM
I'm somewhat confused by how on the different forums, some threads are in bold and others aren't, and then more are bold, then more aren't. Also- what do the green dots, checkmarks, and lock symbols mean? What does it all meeeaaan????

Manga Shoggoth
2008-04-18, 08:17 AM
I'm somewhat confused by how on the different forums, some threads are in bold and others aren't, and then more are bold, then more aren't. Also- what do the green dots, checkmarks, and lock symbols mean? What does it all meeeaaan????

I think the Threads in bold are ones that have changed (= been posted to)since the previous posting.

The Green/Brown dots also indicate recent activity, and the lock icon indicates that the thread has been locked. I am more certain about this 'cos that's what they say at the bottom of the forum lists.

skywalker
2008-04-18, 08:07 PM
A bolded thread has been posted in since you last visited the site if you have not read the thread, or, if you have, it's bolded when there is a new post you have not read.

EmeraldRose
2008-04-18, 09:46 PM
You have checkmarks? I didn't think we had those anymore....they used to indicate a thread you have posted in. I thought they were gone with the cutbacks. :smallconfused: