PDA

View Full Version : Please give me definition of some of acronyms used in here

neochaos
2008-04-19, 02:04 AM
Like RAW, PbP, lol and that stuff. What are they anyway? I know at least PvP but...

FlyMolo
2008-04-19, 02:06 AM
There's a common abbreviations and terms thread stickied at the top of this page. Have you looked there? IIRC, it's quite comprehensive.

(See what I did there!:smallbiggrin: )

Raw is rules as written, lol is laugh out loud. Or it was, way back when your mom used the internet.

Solo
2008-04-19, 02:09 AM
Like RAW, PbP, lol and that stuff. What are they anyway? I know at least PvP but...

ROTFLMAOOMGFWTFBBQ NOOB!

FlyMolo
2008-04-19, 02:13 AM
ROTFLMAOOMGFWTFBBQ NOOB!

Which is more depressing, that you included an extraneous F, or that I noticed that you did. :smallfrown:

neochaos
2008-04-19, 02:13 AM
Oh, I didn't knew that there was such post. I got it now, thanks guys!

Solo
2008-04-19, 02:15 AM
Which is more depressing, that you included an extraneous F, or that I noticed that you did. :smallfrown:

When in doubt, err on the side of caution and assume that Solo is the more awesome of the two.

brian c
2008-04-19, 02:27 AM

I didn't notice that; I like that the ending is "BBQ NOOB" though. That's humorous.

jcsw
2008-04-19, 02:59 AM
I didn't notice that; I like that the ending is "BBQ NOOB" though. That's humorous.

Yes, I like how he subtly made a joke about people who like to string together acronyms at the same time, providing some gratification to those who have experienced the same. That added dimension adds to the depth of his humour, enhancing the value of his comment.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-04-19, 03:43 AM
I didn't notice that; I like that the ending is "BBQ NOOB" though. That's humorous.Yes Ted. That was the joke. :smallwink: