Illusion (Glamer)
Level: Brd 2, Sor/Wiz 2, Trickery 2
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Personal
Target: Creature
Duration: 10 min./level (D)
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: Yes, however the target can choose to let it go through it's spell resistance.

You make an other—including clothing, armor, weapons, and equipment—look different. They can seem 1 foot shorter or taller, thin, fat, or in between. You cannot change their body type. Otherwise, the extent of the apparent change is up to you. You could add or obscure a minor feature or make them look like an entirely different person.

The spell does not provide the abilities or mannerisms of the chosen form, nor does it alter the perceived tactile (touch) or audible (sound) properties of the target or it's equipment.

If you use this spell to create a disguise, they get a +10 bonus on the Disguise check.

A creature that interacts with the glamer gets a Will save to recognize it as an illusion.

Proteus
2008-04-19, 06:52 AM
Useful. I like it.

Trouvere
2008-04-19, 07:12 AM
This has long been a glaring gap, so much so that I wonder whether it wasn't a design choice for reasons that completely escape me. You can disguise yourself with a 1st level spell, you can disguise an undead creature with a 2nd level spell - but you can't disguise a living companion until you can cast Seeming which is Brd/Sor/Wiz 5! Heck, you get Polymorph before that!

Shades of Gray
2008-04-19, 07:15 AM
Alter Self- Alter Other, would also work