PDA

View Full Version : This guy is good...very good

Miklus
2008-04-19, 10:53 AM
I wasn't going to post this, because it has a nipple in it and we all know how you crazy americans throw a spaz then you see a nipple. So if you are from USA or otherwise think you will go to hell for seeing a (cartoon) nipple, don't watch this. You have been warned! Nipple! :smallsigh:

But I just can't get over how good this guy is at freehand drawing. I post it in this sub-forum because you can't really understand how good he is unless you have sat down and really tried to draw yourself. If you don't belive me, try to draw that youself. It blows my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GspZhXUo2ic

Question: How can he control the pen like that when he holds it that far up?

Nathan
2008-04-19, 11:06 AM
It was her bad haircut that made me (generic, stereotypical American) freak out more than anything.

Caracol
2008-04-20, 04:23 AM
Aahhh, Milo Manara. One of the best and most famous italian illustrators. His erotic stories are well known among comic fans (strange enough, he's more famous in France than in Italy, that would explain why the video is in italian and dubbed in french)
Yes, he's incredibly good. Just google around to see more of his stuff and be surprised (warning, almost ALL his stuff is NWS)

Sampi
2008-04-20, 10:32 AM
Aahhh, Milo Manara. One of the best and most famous italian illustrators. His erotic stories are well known among comic fans (strange enough, he's more famous in France than in Italy, that would explain why the video is in italian and dubbed in french)
Yes, he's incredibly good. Just google around to see more of his stuff and be surprised (warning, almost ALL his stuff is NWS)

Yup, Manara is just amazing - I can't wrap my head around his skill at drawing without reference. The French connection is explained by the second-largest comic industry in the world being in France, not Italy.

TheCountAlucard
2008-04-20, 01:36 PM
Nipple... NIPPLE?!? (goes insane and destroys stuff in a typical American fashion)

But seriously, yeah, he's pretty good.

Zombie pixe
2008-04-20, 01:49 PM
wow, yea, really good! :smallsmile: