PDA

View Full Version : GenCon Indy08

rc7771
2008-04-20, 01:43 PM
Hi,

Not sure if this has been asked or answered yet, but are you going to be at GenCon this year Rich? I didn't see any seminars or events with your name or the Oots on it. I know WotC hasn't submitted their stuff as yet (And event registration is today) but I wasn't sure that yours would be in with it.

Hope to see you there.

Vaynor
2008-04-20, 01:50 PM
Rich does not read these parts of the forums so much (or if he does, he does not post much), so a better method of asking him would be to e-mail him or send him a PM.

Zeb The Troll
2008-04-21, 01:06 AM
I can't say I know what the answer is, but I've been told that Rich will be making an announcement on his attendance at GenCon sometime before the actual event.

Balthor
2008-04-21, 07:40 AM
LAst I heard it was a no. However, we are a day past ticket sales going live. Anyone get into any interesting events? I got the Saturday 12:12 puzzel run of True Dungeon, and a class called The Way of the Sword.

rc7771
2008-04-22, 05:27 PM
I got into the Pathfinder sneak preview. You play members of a drow house, and the winning team will have a direct impact on the campaign arc when they write it several issues later.