PDA

View Full Version : Heihachi Mishima in Narutoworld

ArlEammon
2008-04-20, 10:36 PM
Heihachi, my favorite Tekken character, wants to make a big mess of the Naruto world.

Heihachi Mishima is a superhuman martial artist that can survive explosions that can send him flying for miles away. Heihachi can channel energy(probably chi) and is extremely physically powerful.

Naruto ninjas can supposedly take on entire Medieval armies by themselves.

Callos_DeTerran
2008-04-20, 10:55 PM
Heihachi, my favorite Tekken character, wants to make a big mess of the Naruto world.

Heihachi Mishima is a superhuman martial artist that can survive explosions that can send him flying for miles away. Heihachi can channel energy(probably chi) and is extremely physically powerful.

Naruto ninjas can supposedly take on entire Medieval armies by themselves.

Maybe I missed it, but wheres the question here?

tyckspoon
2008-04-20, 11:10 PM

Implied question following this statement: Can he do it?

No. He can certainly rampage through the usual ranks of genin and probably chuunin ('tho gods help him if he comes up against some of the more overpowered clans), but the jounin should all be able to fight him with a fair chance of winning, and several currently known specific jounin would just crush him. To say nothing of the S-class nins that could do it without making any real effort.