PDA

View Full Version : So my friends want to cosplay as The Gorillaz.

Koga
2008-04-21, 03:16 PM
That cartoon band?

Yes, apparently our entire batch isn't even unique. We wouldn't have to work hard to pull it off.

Patrick's got this whole techno, punk, thing going, and is more or less incharge. He dyes his hair blue, and has big, dark, socketed eyes.

James is the dark guy and has these friggin bushy brows you could get lost in. He's also really quite in RL but on the interbutts is a huge troll.

Caitlin's whapenease.

And me well, I didn't think anyone else had the chutzpuh to call themselves a Nazi Satanist. But apparently they did.

I don't really know a whole lot about the Gorillaz.But they all seem excited about going to the next convention cosplaying as this band.

Mauve Shirt
2008-04-21, 03:21 PM
Heehee
They have 2 songs I like, Clint Eastwood and Feel Good Inc.
Their lyrics make no sense. :smallwink:

Moff Chumley
2008-04-21, 04:42 PM
While cosplaying is usually considered a bit weird to a lot of people (http://www.brunching.com/images/geekchartbig.gif) (including myself), that sounds pretty cool.

Player_Zero
2008-04-21, 05:04 PM
While cosplaying is usually considered a bit weird to a lot of people (http://www.brunching.com/images/geekchartbig.gif) (including myself), that sounds pretty cool.

I consider myself less geeky than myself on quite a few counts...

SDF
2008-04-21, 07:41 PM
That chart is all well and good, except for the placement of pokemon fans. One step away from furries, and nerdier than LARPers? No, thats just poorly placed.

Mr. Moon
2008-04-21, 08:09 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Wargammers didn't make it there? Maybe 'cause we're just so cool, everyone knows they aren't as good as us? :smalltongue:

Back on topic - Cosplaying is fun. Or so I've been told. I might just dress up as Allen Walker or Kabuto or something one day for school. It'd be fun.

onasuma
2008-04-22, 01:18 AM
@ TPAM (I cant do arrows anymore! damn new keyboard): well alot of people consider wargamers to be roleplayers, which probably make less sense than them not being there. Still, i suppose you Could roleplay a general and stuff, and fall over and refuse to get up when they kill your commander.

Mx.Silver
2008-04-22, 11:50 AM
That chart is all well and good, except for the placement of pokemon fans. One step away from furries, and nerdier than LARPers? No, thats just poorly placed.

Still in denial are we? :smallwink:

Kjata
2008-04-22, 05:17 PM

Lol...
Nah, Larp is pretty nerdy. Way more so than pokemon. And dont even get me started on furries...

Also, Kirk as an ocelot made me giggle.

Kjata
2008-04-22, 05:22 PM

Lol...
Nah, Larp is pretty nerdy. Way more so than pokemon. And dont even get me started on furries...

Also, Kirk as an ocelot made me giggle.

Mr. Moon
2008-04-23, 07:17 PM
@ TPAM (I cant do arrows anymore! damn new keyboard): well alot of people consider wargamers to be roleplayers, which probably make less sense than them not being there. Still, i suppose you Could roleplay a general and stuff, and fall over and refuse to get up when they kill your commander.

That would actualy be a lot of fun. Now the problem of cosplaying as a Broodlord... :smalltongue:

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-04-23, 08:03 PM
Moon: When you find the time, hunch over and draw your arms to your chest, the hands bent downwards as far as the can go. Twitch, wiggle your fingers, and make disgustingly monstrous sounds. Trust me, it'll work for anything from Igors to Broodlords to the crazy guy who thinks he rules over ants and lives down the street.

Drool a bit.

*cough* Gee. I'd consider myself a lot nerdier if I had any other costume-type things than my wicked awesome Dr. Claw Chair-suit. Maybe if I bought the newest Gen of Pokemon..... Thinking about my own nerdiness is giving me a headache. I need more Transformers.

Uncle Festy
2008-04-23, 09:08 PM
Wow. This thread managed all of two posts before Moff Chumley managed to knock it off topic.
I find that endlessly amusing. :smallbiggrin:
Moff, you should write a book entitled, "How to send a thread spiraling off topic in a single post." It would sell a million copies.
Or maybe not. I really don't know.