PDA

View Full Version : Help me before it's too late!

gnomas
2008-04-22, 08:46 PM
It's not that i'm never going to play 4e like i have some grudge against it or something, but i'm not done with 3.5 yet!!! there are so many books i still want! but it's impossible to find any now with 4th edition coming out:smallfrown:.

anyone know of any good places in canada that sell DnD books? I looked at ebay but they don't have everything (dragonlance setting for instance). or should I just keep trying?

Kizara
2008-04-22, 08:48 PM
Amazon.com ?

gnomas
2008-04-22, 08:53 PM
ooh they have a canadian version! didnt know that! that adds one more site to my list of searchable sites, i'll keep at this

Gralamin
2008-04-22, 08:53 PM
It's not that i'm never going to play 4e like i have some grudge against it or something, but i'm not done with 3.5 yet!!! there are so many books i still want! but it's impossible to find any now with 4th edition coming out:smallfrown:.

anyone know of any good places in canada that sell DnD books? I looked at ebay but they don't have everything (dragonlance setting for instance). or should I just keep trying?

Canada is a rather large place, trust me I live there. If you narrow down your location some more we could probably help you more.

gnomas
2008-04-22, 08:57 PM
that might help yes. i'm in ottawa