PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Issue

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-04-23, 11:43 AM
I've been going through my back issues of Dragon magazine, and have been unable to find a particular article. I believe in one of the 3.0 (maybe 3.5) issues, there is an article dealing with useful items made from the body parts of dragons. I'm not talking about the Dweomered Dragon scales in #308. It was a whole host of different items. If I'm remembering this correctly, there was even something about a boat made out of a dragon skeleton.

If anyone can point me to which issue this was in, I would be terribly grateful.

Tam_OConnor
2008-04-23, 11:53 AM
I'm away from my magazines right now, but wasn't that in the same issue as the Beowulf stuff? Red background on the page?

Ah, found it. Online indexes are beautiful things. (Here (http://www.aeolia.net/dragondex/))

"Cutting Up the Dragon", issue 332.

AKA_Bait
2008-04-23, 11:53 AM
I've been going through my back issues of Dragon magazine, and have been unable to find a particular article. I believe in one of the 3.0 (maybe 3.5) issues, there is an article dealing with useful items made from the body parts of dragons. I'm not talking about the Dweomered Dragon scales in #308. It was a whole host of different items. If I'm remembering this correctly, there was even something about a boat made out of a dragon skeleton.

If anyone can point me to which issue this was in, I would be terribly grateful.

It's issue 322 I think.

Shhalahr Windrider
2008-04-23, 12:32 PM
Ah, found it. Online indexes are beautiful things. (Here (http://www.aeolia.net/dragondex/))

"Cutting Up the Dragon", issue 332.
That's it!

Man, I was certain it was a much older issue, too. That was my problem, I was concentrating my search on all the stuff before the logo and appearance change. Particularly embarrassing, since I was keeping it near the top of my stack for the Ecology of the Kobold article, and the cover even points out "101 Uses for a Dead Dragon," but I just passed it up. Also doesn't help that I thought the cover was closer in style to that of #296.

Thanks for the link, to. I think that may be helpful. The "summaries" on the Paizo site don't always cut it. I wasn't familiar with that site.

You have my gratitude. (Both of you. I'm gonna assume that was a typo, AKA_Bait. So, yeah, you got it right. :smalltongue:)

_Puppetmaster_
2008-04-23, 12:36 PM
Yes it's in #332