PDA

View Full Version : haley vs. thelkra

Gamerlord
2008-04-23, 01:48 PM
who else besides me wants to see a thelkra vs. haley fight when the group reunites over not what team they work for,but for elan

David Argall
2008-04-23, 02:03 PM
An idea I have suggested before is that Therkla does manage to get close to Elan...just as Haley manages to rejeoin the party, and of course barge in on an innocent Elan and a determined-not-to-be-innocent Therkla.
As the two girls get to arguing, Elan brings up the idea of seperated brothers fighting over the same woman and argues this is the reverse of that. Investigation proves that they do share a father.

Haley pouts that she doesn't know how to treat a sister, not ever having had one before.
Therkla announces she had one, which she beat up whenever she got annoying. Haley answers this with a big smile and "Really?".

The scene ends with the two girls rolling thru the street battling away as Elan tries to pursue and break it up.

Gamerlord
2008-04-23, 02:50 PM
cool idea david

Mauve Shirt
2008-04-23, 03:15 PM
Thelkra vs. Haley, I doubt it.

Therkla vs. Haley, however...I'd rather not waste time on a fight, but it might happen. I like David's idea.

FoE
2008-04-23, 05:14 PM
Thelkra? Who is Thelkra? Sorry, I don't speak butchered English. :smalltongue:

Dacia Brabant
2008-04-23, 05:32 PM
Haley vs. Therkla, Haley vs. Tsukiko, Haley vs. Sabine, Haley vs. Miko, Haley vs. Samantha.

Hmm, I'm starting to see a pattern here, but I wonder what it means... :smallwink:

Isolder74
2008-04-23, 05:32 PM
Other then having a useless fight scene what story purpose would this really be good for?

This is a downright silly idea.

The Extinguisher
2008-04-23, 05:34 PM
How can they fight, aren't they the same person?

Saint Nil
2008-04-23, 05:41 PM
Haley vs. Therkla, Haley vs. Tsukiko, Haley vs. Sabine, Haley vs. Miko, Haley vs. Samantha.

Hmm, I'm starting to see a pattern here, but I wonder what it means... :smallwink:

Hooray for catfights!!!!

Jayngfet
2008-04-23, 05:53 PM
How can they fight, aren't they the same person?

no you're thinking of sabine

Chronos
2008-04-23, 06:33 PM

Hmm, I'm starting to see a pattern here, but I wonder what it means...Haley can't fight Therkla... She only fights airborn tramps (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0518.html).

Mauve Shirt
2008-04-23, 07:01 PM
no you're thinking of sabine

No he's not. Therkla is EVERYONE.

monty
2008-04-23, 10:39 PM
Haley can't fight Therkla... She only fights airborn tramps (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0518.html).

I know Therkla is not an "airborn tramp," but thelkra might be. We haven't seen her in the comic yet, so there's no way to be sure.

Dacia Brabant
2008-04-24, 08:43 AM
Haley can't fight Therkla... She only fights airborn tramps (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0518.html).
Oh right, well in that case then replace Haley vs. Therkla with (wait for it) ... Haley vs. Celia. :smallbiggrin:

Therkla is EVERYONE.
Therkla is Spartacus?

SoD
2008-04-24, 08:53 AM
No he's not. Therkla is EVERYONE.

No, you've got it wrong. EVERYONE is Therkla.

Therkla is Spartacus?

Spartacus is Therkla.

Mauve Shirt
2008-04-24, 09:04 AM
No, you've got it wrong. EVERYONE is Therkla.

I guess that's true.

someonenonotyou
2008-04-24, 07:08 PM
wait if EVERYONE is Therkla im part of everyone so im Therkla? im not Therkla

Lupy
2008-04-24, 08:05 PM
David Argall, by the power invested in me by Trogdor, I name you demi-god of online comic theories. Any seconds on that? And it's a well know fact that Therkla is possesed by Miko, Tsuikko, Sabine, Haley, Celia, and every other chick in the comic. She is in fact, every woman! And like every other woman in this comic, she will fight Haley for Elan according to someone or another.

EvilElitest
2008-04-24, 08:09 PM
meh, it suppose, be we already had Haley fight Sabrine.
from
EE

Draco Dracul
2008-04-24, 10:21 PM
An idea I have suggested before is that Therkla does manage to get close to Elan...just as Haley manages to rejeoin the party, and of course barge in on an innocent Elan and a determined-not-to-be-innocent Therkla.
As the two girls get to arguing, Elan brings up the idea of seperated brothers fighting over the same woman and argues this is the reverse of that. Investigation proves that they do share a father.

Haley pouts that she doesn't know how to treat a sister, not ever having had one before.
Therkla announces she had one, which she beat up whenever she got annoying. Haley answers this with a big smile and "Really?".

The scene ends with the two girls rolling thru the street battling away as Elan tries to pursue and break it up.

I say that it would be more likely that they would share a mother (as it haley's mother is one of the people who abandoned her). It would be possible as Haley is 24 (possiblely 25 at this point) and the Adulthood age for a half-orc is 14 and it would be possible for Therkla to start adventuring as early as 15 or 16 (depending on wheater ninja is a simple, moderate, or complex class) so it is possible (if unlikely) that a 22-23 year old Therkla could be the younger half-sister of Haley.

Lorn
2008-04-25, 12:27 PM
And it's a well know fact that Therkla is possesed by Miko, Tsuikko, Sabine, Haley, Celia, and every other chick in the comic. She is in fact, every woman!
And Roy, don't forget Roy. Though he's only a woman sometimes.

Mauve Shirt
2008-04-25, 01:38 PM
Samantha too.